Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 122
@Straka

Aaaa, he looks amazing!! It was definitely worth the wait, thank you so much! c:
@Straka

Aaaa, he looks amazing!! It was definitely worth the wait, thank you so much! c:
EZlaHu2.png
@Straka this is great! thank you so much!
@Straka this is great! thank you so much!
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
hi there!! i absolutely love your art (especially your signatures... they're so ornate :0 )
would you like to be affiliates, mayhaps?
hi there!! i absolutely love your art (especially your signatures... they're so ornate :0 )
would you like to be affiliates, mayhaps?
art-shop-banner.png
@Overcoat its space bane time!! I hope you like it, but if you want me to change anything just let me know ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/ATLJ0at.png[/img]
@Overcoat its space bane time!!
I hope you like it, but if you want me to change anything just let me know ^^
ATLJ0at.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka OMG she looks great!! Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it! <3
@Straka OMG she looks great!! Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it! <3
ATLJ0at.png
@Disquiet here’s your lad! I went with a stormy gray-blue for the background/highlights because I thought it fit pretty well, but if you want me to change that to a warmer tone just let me know c: [img]https://imgur.com/IQ3pTGc.png[/img]
@Disquiet here’s your lad! I went with a stormy gray-blue for the background/highlights because I thought it fit pretty well, but if you want me to change that to a warmer tone just let me know c:
IQ3pTGc.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Hey @Straka ! Can I snatch a USD slot for a forum signature? Dragon/character image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61679556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616796/61679556_350.png[/img][/url] Payment offer: Since he has a lot of apparel would $15 USD work? Please omit the winter wind apparel cause that's really busy but I would like to still have the skin. If the price is too low or too high or if you are unable to draw any of the apparel due to complexity please tell me!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Other info: Pale is a angry kiddo who really gives pirate vibes. He likes forcing people to hand over their treasure in passive-aggressive ways and intimidating people is his forte. I would prefer to have him look angry if that's possible! Artistic Freedom? Feel free to have as much artistic freedom that you'd want! Im totally fine with anything as long as it looks good ^^
Hey @Straka ! Can I snatch a USD slot for a forum signature?
Dragon/character image:
61679556_350.png
Payment offer: Since he has a lot of apparel would $15 USD work?
Please omit the winter wind apparel cause that's really busy but I would like to still have the skin.
If the price is too low or too high or if you are unable to draw any of the apparel due to complexity please tell me!!
Other info: Pale is a angry kiddo who really gives pirate vibes. He likes forcing people to hand over their treasure in passive-aggressive ways and intimidating people is his forte. I would prefer to have him look angry if that's possible!

Artistic Freedom? Feel free to have as much artistic freedom that you'd want! Im totally fine with anything as long as it looks good ^^
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Straka

Could you please put me on the pinglist for both USD and FRC? Thank you!! Also, I really love your Flameforger's entry!
@Straka

Could you please put me on the pinglist for both USD and FRC? Thank you!! Also, I really love your Flameforger's entry!
YUDrFCG.png
@Astr0fish - Sure, I’ll reserve a slot for your pirate boy! ^^ Might take me a while to get to you (and I’ll definitely confirm you still want the same thing when I do) but hey, that’s more practice I’ll have down my belt when I do :p I am planning on raising my prices, as I mentioned in the payment section, but I think I was planning on upping signatures to $15 anyway so that’s all good!
Personally I enjoy making signatures for dragons with more apparel anyway because it’s more stuff to fill the page with, so no worries, the apparel shouldn’t be an issue c:

@dragonpals - added, and thank you so much! <3
@Astr0fish - Sure, I’ll reserve a slot for your pirate boy! ^^ Might take me a while to get to you (and I’ll definitely confirm you still want the same thing when I do) but hey, that’s more practice I’ll have down my belt when I do :p I am planning on raising my prices, as I mentioned in the payment section, but I think I was planning on upping signatures to $15 anyway so that’s all good!
Personally I enjoy making signatures for dragons with more apparel anyway because it’s more stuff to fill the page with, so no worries, the apparel shouldn’t be an issue c:

@dragonpals - added, and thank you so much! <3
@Straka
Ok good to know! $15 works just fine with me! Im glad to know that the apparel will work too. Thank you so much... please take your time and don't stress about it ^^
@Straka
Ok good to know! $15 works just fine with me! Im glad to know that the apparel will work too. Thank you so much... please take your time and don't stress about it ^^
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 122