Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 122 123
@arthurian - Hey there! I’ve finished the first part of your commission; I was gonna post them both at once but my schedule’s gotten a bit weird, sorry about the wait. I’ll try to get the other one to you asap! I loved drawing this guy’s skin :0 it was a bit hard trying to put a melancholy expression on such a small canvas but I tried ghsdkjfg [img]https://imgur.com/3fhzXLn.png[/img] @CheshireGata - No problem, I’ve updated it! c: @MythDancer - awww thank you! <3 Hmm, I honestly wouldn’t consider him all that complicated- goop/mushrooms and glowy things are pretty easy to paint (and fun!) so the usual $15 should cover it ^^ I’ll put you down for a slot! Fair warning, the waitlist is pretty long so it might be a while before I can get to you, sorry ;.; @Cats - [i]oooooh they’re all so pretty-[/i] not gonna lie I didn’t realize I hadn’t updated the PWYW thing- I am indeed a-ok with doing the PWYW option for pretty much any amount! c: Those are actually my absolute favorite commissions so I’d love to draw one of them for you- though, fair warning, it’ll probably be a while before I can get to you because the waitlist is pretty long ;.; but hey, it does mean I’ll get more practice in before I get to you! Right now I’m leaning toward the first two or last two (love the halloween aesthetic, I’m always weak for pretty nature stuff, space is really fun to paint and the last one has such a unique vibe compared to the dragons I usually get and I love him hhhh)- would you be ok with it if I waited until I actually get to you before I made a final choice? I wanna make sure I’m really feelin the vibes when I start :p @Amayai - why, thank you! c: you’d think calling my potential customers cowards would be bad for business, and yet...
@arthurian -
Hey there! I’ve finished the first part of your commission; I was gonna post them both at once but my schedule’s gotten a bit weird, sorry about the wait. I’ll try to get the other one to you asap!
I loved drawing this guy’s skin :0 it was a bit hard trying to put a melancholy expression on such a small canvas but I tried ghsdkjfg
3fhzXLn.png

@CheshireGata - No problem, I’ve updated it! c:

@MythDancer - awww thank you! <3
Hmm, I honestly wouldn’t consider him all that complicated- goop/mushrooms and glowy things are pretty easy to paint (and fun!) so the usual $15 should cover it ^^ I’ll put you down for a slot! Fair warning, the waitlist is pretty long so it might be a while before I can get to you, sorry ;.;

@Cats - oooooh they’re all so pretty-
not gonna lie I didn’t realize I hadn’t updated the PWYW thing- I am indeed a-ok with doing the PWYW option for pretty much any amount! c: Those are actually my absolute favorite commissions so I’d love to draw one of them for you- though, fair warning, it’ll probably be a while before I can get to you because the waitlist is pretty long ;.; but hey, it does mean I’ll get more practice in before I get to you!
Right now I’m leaning toward the first two or last two (love the halloween aesthetic, I’m always weak for pretty nature stuff, space is really fun to paint and the last one has such a unique vibe compared to the dragons I usually get and I love him hhhh)- would you be ok with it if I waited until I actually get to you before I made a final choice? I wanna make sure I’m really feelin the vibes when I start :p

@Amayai - why, thank you! c: you’d think calling my potential customers cowards would be bad for business, and yet...
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
That sounds great! Do you want to ping me when it's close to my slot and I'll send payment then, or do you need it now? Take your time, please, your art is well worth the wait <3
That sounds great! Do you want to ping me when it's close to my slot and I'll send payment then, or do you need it now? Take your time, please, your art is well worth the wait <3
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer - I'll ping you for payment once you're in the top two slots c:
@MythDancer - I'll ping you for payment once you're in the top two slots c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Thank you so much!! Really looking forward to this :D Have a fantastic day!
Thank you so much!! Really looking forward to this :D Have a fantastic day!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Straka it looks so good!! you managed to get such a good look for him thank you so much! i cant wait to see the other signature!!
@Straka it looks so good!! you managed to get such a good look for him thank you so much! i cant wait to see the other signature!!
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
@Straka Sounds great to me!! Definitely put me on the list and we can go from there when it's my turn. I love doing artist's choice stuff and you can really do no wrong. I even let my tattoo artist just do whatever they want, haha! Looking forward to it :)
@Straka Sounds great to me!! Definitely put me on the list and we can go from there when it's my turn. I love doing artist's choice stuff and you can really do no wrong. I even let my tattoo artist just do whatever they want, haha! Looking forward to it :)
@arthurian - here’s the second one! Once again, sorry for the long wait; I hope you like it, but let me know if you want me to change anything c: [img]https://imgur.com/04DskdX.png[/img]
@arthurian - here’s the second one! Once again, sorry for the long wait; I hope you like it, but let me know if you want me to change anything c:
04DskdX.png
@Viskara - Sorry it took ages, but you’re up for the next two USD slots! If you still want em, feel free to post your form and send me your paypal email now c:
@Viskara - Sorry it took ages, but you’re up for the next two USD slots! If you still want em, feel free to post your form and send me your paypal email now c:
@Straka

Sure, I'll fill out the form in a few hours :)

Edit: Eh, I guess I'll do it now, since I don't know how much time I have today.

Thr first form is for a painted headshot. The second for a larger painting.

Dragon/character image: You'll get a PM. Big pictures are big.
Payment offer: $20
Other info: Not really, go with the vibes unless you rather have some more info!
Artistic Freedom? It'll be an OC. I'll give some limitations via PM, but other than that you're free with your artistic abilities :)

Dragon/character image: It's the same character, so PM.
Payment offer: Since it's a larger painting, up for debate? Tell me how much work you have to put in there and I'm sure we can work something out.
Other info: For the background, I'd like to have my character run in an open grass field at night with maybe some hills and a river in the background. Like in my signature, I'd like the sky to be teal in colour with robin coloured sparks that are all over the place and the sky.
Artistic Freedom? Same as the first form.

@Straka

Sure, I'll fill out the form in a few hours :)

Edit: Eh, I guess I'll do it now, since I don't know how much time I have today.

Thr first form is for a painted headshot. The second for a larger painting.

Dragon/character image: You'll get a PM. Big pictures are big.
Payment offer: $20
Other info: Not really, go with the vibes unless you rather have some more info!
Artistic Freedom? It'll be an OC. I'll give some limitations via PM, but other than that you're free with your artistic abilities :)

Dragon/character image: It's the same character, so PM.
Payment offer: Since it's a larger painting, up for debate? Tell me how much work you have to put in there and I'm sure we can work something out.
Other info: For the background, I'd like to have my character run in an open grass field at night with maybe some hills and a river in the background. Like in my signature, I'd like the sky to be teal in colour with robin coloured sparks that are all over the place and the sky.
Artistic Freedom? Same as the first form.

Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Quickpaint - mr sandman, man me a sand... Sorry about the long wait but I hope you like it! I tried my best to make him look sandy c: [img]https://imgur.com/v8HBPYm.png[/img]
@Quickpaint - mr sandman, man me a sand...
Sorry about the long wait but I hope you like it! I tried my best to make him look sandy c:
v8HBPYm.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 122 123