Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123
@Straka Hello again! Do you have any slots open? I finally got a streak of luck in the Coli. [b]Dragon/character image:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58392969] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583930/58392969_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment offer: [/b] [item=unhatched earth egg][item=primary gene: python] [b]Other info: [/b] Muffin is quite prideful and austere, but honestly any expression is fine! ^^ Does that sound ok? If the total comes out to a weird time I can chuck some gems your way to make it even.
@Straka
Hello again! Do you have any slots open? I finally got a streak of luck in the Coli.

Dragon/character image:
58392969_350.png

Payment offer:
Unhatched Earth Egg Primary Gene: Python
Other info:
Muffin is quite prideful and austere, but honestly any expression is fine! ^^

Does that sound ok? If the total comes out to a weird time I can chuck some gems your way to make it even.
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
@Sigursson I do have one more slot! I don't actually need a python gene but I can sell it so it's all good ^^ it'll come out to about 25 minutes, which is a nice enough number for me. Feel free to send a CR whenever it's convenient and I'll put you down in a slot ^^
@Sigursson I do have one more slot! I don't actually need a python gene but I can sell it so it's all good ^^ it'll come out to about 25 minutes, which is a nice enough number for me. Feel free to send a CR whenever it's convenient and I'll put you down in a slot ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka Sent! ^^
@Straka Sent! ^^
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
@Straka If you have an open slot, I'd love to contribute some gems for your WC scroll funds! Otherwise ping me when you are ready for another order. Cheering for you, whether in college or a trout :) Could I get a 30-min sketch of this gal as pictured below (500g)? I think you will appreciate the lore - she is from @GuidanceOfficer :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45498368] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45498368&skin=30403&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Faceted eyes are hard to see, but they are there haha
@Straka

If you have an open slot, I'd love to contribute some gems for your WC scroll funds! Otherwise ping me when you are ready for another order. Cheering for you, whether in college or a trout :)

Could I get a 30-min sketch of this gal as pictured below (500g)? I think you will appreciate the lore - she is from @GuidanceOfficer :D

dragon?did=45498368&skin=30403&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Faceted eyes are hard to see, but they are there haha
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@Joule - Just had one open, so sure! Feel free to send over a CR and I’ll put you down for a slot :> @boneboy hehe.. art delivery beep beep [img]https://imgur.com/6sECQRf.png[/img]
@Joule - Just had one open, so sure! Feel free to send over a CR and I’ll put you down for a slot :>

@boneboy hehe.. art delivery beep beep
6sECQRf.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka good lord, brilliant as always. i absolutely LOVE how he turned out!! both of them?? you can have literally all the gold stars
i've somehow managed to end up with a third matching g1 for them... and have decided im gonna make em into my coli team lol
If you free up any slots could you ping me? I'd love to have a matching third art piece for the last kid! He's a banescale but i wont post him here yet so i dont clutter your thread :)
@Straka good lord, brilliant as always. i absolutely LOVE how he turned out!! both of them?? you can have literally all the gold stars
i've somehow managed to end up with a third matching g1 for them... and have decided im gonna make em into my coli team lol
If you free up any slots could you ping me? I'd love to have a matching third art piece for the last kid! He's a banescale but i wont post him here yet so i dont clutter your thread :)
IMG_9901.png
@Pyrali Here you go! I hope you like it, but let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change :> [img]https://imgur.com/zV9AIxE.png[/img]
@Pyrali Here you go! I hope you like it, but let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change :>
zV9AIxE.png
@boneboy - Aaah I’m really glad you like it :> not sure if you meant for me to ping you immediately after I got another slot open but I just finished a piece so if you want to snag a slot you can! please.., my fr anniversary is coming up I want more eggs khgjdfhkgjhdkfjgh
@boneboy - Aaah I’m really glad you like it :> not sure if you meant for me to ping you immediately after I got another slot open but I just finished a piece so if you want to snag a slot you can! please.., my fr anniversary is coming up I want more eggs khgjdfhkgjhdkfjgh
@straka I’ll throw three eggs your way for this one then >:D HES being trained in another lair Rn so I’ll link you to him during my break today when I get the chance
@straka I’ll throw three eggs your way for this one then >:D HES being trained in another lair Rn so I’ll link you to him during my break today when I get the chance
IMG_9901.png
IMG_9901.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123