Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Golden Age Art Shop [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4
[center] [size=7][color=#D4AC01][i][font=century gothic]Golden Age Art Shop[/color][/i][/size] [size=3]Hi there! I'm Dave! Welcome to my art shop![/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=43&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=116&auth=d892c66d1872ed676fa9b901609558f7e87effa6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm a recent college graduate doing freelance work! I'm in need of commissions (primarily USD) to support myself. Below are the different types of pieces I'm offering! I've expanded my shop to now include many new things. [size=5][url=https://davidarcher.artstation.com/albums/1876746][color=#D4AC01][font=century gothic]My ArtStation portfolio![/font][/color][/url][/size]
Golden Age Art Shop

Hi there! I'm Dave! Welcome to my art shop!

dragon?age=0&body=43&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=116&auth=d892c66d1872ed676fa9b901609558f7e87effa6&dummyext=prev.png

I'm a recent college graduate doing freelance work! I'm in need of commissions (primarily USD) to support myself. Below are the different types of pieces I'm offering! I've expanded my shop to now include many new things.

My ArtStation portfolio!
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
RULES

1. Any and all art posted in this thread by me is not allowed to be reposted anywhere and may only be used for the intended commissioner.
  2. Final art by me should not be edited (resizing and cropping is allowed by the commissioner).
  3. I will give final price estimate once I review your order. Please do not attempt to send payment before I give you this price.
  4. Payments made with wishlist items that have a difference in price from the commission can be made up with gems or treasure. For example, if a commission costs 2kg, and you send a gem gene for 1.5kg, the remaining difference can be paid with 500g. USD payments cannot be split or mixed with gems/items.
  5. For gem and wishlist item payments, please send payment via PM once your order is placed. For USD, an invoice via PayPal will be sent to you after your order is made. I will only be using PayPal for cash commissions!
  6. Progress sketches will be sent to you via PM for approval. Once you've approved the sketch is when I'll move on to line and color. Minor edits and adjustments can be made during this period by the commissioner.
  7. I won’t do cash refunds, sorry. To ensure you’re totally satisfied with my work I will send you progress as it’s being worked on. Please feel free to shoot me a PM to check in whenever you like!
  8. Prices will depend on the complexity of the commission. My base prices are generally for basic characters. Complex clothing, markings, or apparel will result in a higher price.
  9. Please keep in mind my prices are adjusted for USD. I am working for the same value as real money, which is reflected in the new prices. Thank you for your understanding.

Characters I'll do:

• Dragons
  • Animals
  • Miscellaneous creatures
  • Anthros
  • Humans of any age
  • Robotic/mecha characters
  • Gijinkas
  • Fanart*

*I reserve the right to refuse certain fandoms/characters at my discretion.
RULES

1. Any and all art posted in this thread by me is not allowed to be reposted anywhere and may only be used for the intended commissioner.
  2. Final art by me should not be edited (resizing and cropping is allowed by the commissioner).
  3. I will give final price estimate once I review your order. Please do not attempt to send payment before I give you this price.
  4. Payments made with wishlist items that have a difference in price from the commission can be made up with gems or treasure. For example, if a commission costs 2kg, and you send a gem gene for 1.5kg, the remaining difference can be paid with 500g. USD payments cannot be split or mixed with gems/items.
  5. For gem and wishlist item payments, please send payment via PM once your order is placed. For USD, an invoice via PayPal will be sent to you after your order is made. I will only be using PayPal for cash commissions!
  6. Progress sketches will be sent to you via PM for approval. Once you've approved the sketch is when I'll move on to line and color. Minor edits and adjustments can be made during this period by the commissioner.
  7. I won’t do cash refunds, sorry. To ensure you’re totally satisfied with my work I will send you progress as it’s being worked on. Please feel free to shoot me a PM to check in whenever you like!
  8. Prices will depend on the complexity of the commission. My base prices are generally for basic characters. Complex clothing, markings, or apparel will result in a higher price.
  9. Please keep in mind my prices are adjusted for USD. I am working for the same value as real money, which is reflected in the new prices. Thank you for your understanding.

Characters I'll do:

• Dragons
  • Animals
  • Miscellaneous creatures
  • Anthros
  • Humans of any age
  • Robotic/mecha characters
  • Gijinkas
  • Fanart*

*I reserve the right to refuse certain fandoms/characters at my discretion.
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
[center] [size=7][color=#D4AC01][font=century gothic][u]EXAMPLES [/u][/font][/color][/size] [size=4][b]| Character Busts |[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742030130653691994/845157272333844490/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747677819257094185/826318866238013460/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834480307368886305/845571714502754304/james_theo_2.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747555917977092268/845531864056070144/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [u]Prices[/u]: [b]Full color[/b] - $40 - $50 [b]Sketch[/b] - $25 - $35 [size=2][b]Colored busts will come with basic solid/textured background. Price is for one character bust. Additional busts will cost 50% of the price per additional bust.[/b][/size] [size=4][b]| Full Body |[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742030130653691994/837546640055205908/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742030130653691994/837905488124444702/image0.png[/img] [u]Prices[/u]: [b]Full color[/b] - $60 - $70 [b]Sketch[/b] - $40 - $50 [size=2][b]Colored characters will come with basic solid/textured background. Price is for one character. Additional characters will cost 50% of the price per additional character.[/b][/size] [size=4][b]| Character Sheets |[/b][/size] [b][u]Expression Sheets[/u][/b] [size=3]A page of 4-5 personality & dynamic poses and expressions. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834480307368886305/845543783076593684/A2A91142-565E-4598-8896-6CA1161CB9D0_6.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571151810581102595/846615517770154004/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571151810581102595/846947544835031050/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [b]Color[/b] - $100 - $150 [b]Black & White[/b] - $90 - $120 [b]Sketch[/b] - $70 - $80 [b][u]Reference Sheets[/u][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747555995475116192/845548604054831104/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [b]Color only[/b] - $100 - $150 [size=2][b]All character sheets will come with a basic textured/colored background.[/b][/size] [size=4][b]| Custom Pieces |[/b][/size] A custom piece is exactly how it sounds! This can be as experimental or precise to your vision as you want it to be. These pieces are less for reference and more of a focus on character personality and interaction. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742030130653691994/835381409861337098/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747677819257094185/845555379852410920/VIRTUOSO_resized.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747677819257094185/845552110681456640/adam_gray.png[/img] [size=7][color=#D4AC01][font=century gothic][u]GRAB BAGS! [/u][/font][/color][/size] [size=3]Want some art but can't quite afford the price? No problem! I'm now going to be offering [b]grab bags![/b] These grab bags will be of various values! I will offer [b]$10[/b], [b]$20[/b], and [b]$30[/b] value grab bags! You can send me whatever you'd like drawn up, and you'll get an [b]artist's choice[/b] doodle or drawing worth that value!
EXAMPLES

| Character Busts |

image0.png

image0.png

james_theo_2.jpg

Untitled_Artwork.png

Prices:

Full color - $40 - $50

Sketch - $25 - $35

Colored busts will come with basic solid/textured background.

Price is for one character bust. Additional busts will cost 50% of the price per additional bust.

| Full Body |

image0.png

image0.png

Prices:

Full color - $60 - $70

Sketch - $40 - $50

Colored characters will come with basic solid/textured background.

Price is for one character. Additional characters will cost 50% of the price per additional character.

| Character Sheets |

Expression Sheets

A page of 4-5 personality & dynamic poses and expressions.

A2A91142-565E-4598-8896-6CA1161CB9D0_6.png

Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork.png

Color - $100 - $150

Black & White - $90 - $120

Sketch - $70 - $80

Reference Sheets

Untitled_Artwork.png

Color only - $100 - $150

All character sheets will come with a basic textured/colored background.

| Custom Pieces |

A custom piece is exactly how it sounds! This can be as experimental or precise to your vision as you want it to be. These pieces are less for reference and more of a focus on character personality and interaction.

image0.png

VIRTUOSO_resized.png

adam_gray.png

GRAB BAGS!

Want some art but can't quite afford the price? No problem! I'm now going to be offering grab bags! These grab bags will be of various values! I will offer $10, $20, and $30 value grab bags! You can send me whatever you'd like drawn up, and you'll get an artist's choice doodle or drawing worth that value!
SLOTS

USD

1. [no username]

Slots will be completed chronologically, meaning each commissioner before you will have their work completed before yours. Please allow me some time if you're further down the list.

Pinglist

@hikumi @JustaPaperDragon @Coins @NirnrootNoises @KiraTiyuji @Chou @Cats @Windows8 @ces @wonderwalnut @dydomio @Jayisalone @mintea00 @poetofnothing @HellionHydra @Oceanas @Scratchingss @MushroomEmpress @selzzikk @Bash @Joydom @colorofhardwork @ImagineWagons420

SLOTS

USD

1. [no username]

Slots will be completed chronologically, meaning each commissioner before you will have their work completed before yours. Please allow me some time if you're further down the list.

Pinglist

@hikumi @JustaPaperDragon @Coins @NirnrootNoises @KiraTiyuji @Chou @Cats @Windows8 @ces @wonderwalnut @dydomio @Jayisalone @mintea00 @poetofnothing @HellionHydra @Oceanas @Scratchingss @MushroomEmpress @selzzikk @Bash @Joydom @colorofhardwork @ImagineWagons420

[center] [size=7][color=#D4AC01][font=century gothic][u]WISHLIST [/u][/font][/color][/size] Items most wanted currently: [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [b]Specialty[/b] [item=vial of scattersight] [item=vial of naivety] [item=vial of glowing sight] [item=breed change: coatl] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=primary gene: starmap] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=primary gene: metallic] [item=primary gene: iridescent] [item=secondary gene: constellation] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=secondary gene: alloy] [item=secondary gene: shimmer] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: stained] [item=tertiary gene: opal] [item=tertiary gene: filigree] [b]Skins[/b] [skin=28331] [skin=11320] [skin=29949] [skin=18747] [skin=31531] [skin=29865] [skin=10321] [skin=12360] [skin=22781] [skin=8657] [skin=5035] [skin=26624] [skin=4458] [skin=29127]
WISHLIST

Items most wanted currently:

Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Specialty

Vial of Scattersight Vial of Naivety Vial of Glowing Sight
Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth
Primary Gene: Starmap Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Iridescent
Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Shimmer
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Filigree
Skins

Hi Mireio! Please add me to your pinglist! I'll have to do some more commissions first, but I hope I can commission you soon c:
Hi Mireio! Please add me to your pinglist! I'll have to do some more commissions first, but I hope I can commission you soon c:
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@Bash Yeah absolutely! ^^
@Bash Yeah absolutely! ^^
@hikumi @JustaPaperDragon @Coins @NirnrootNoises @KiraTiyuji @Chou @Cats @Windows8 @ces @wonderwalnut @dydomio @Jayisalone @mintea00 @poetofnothing @HellionHydra @Oceanas @Scratchingss @MushroomEmpress @selzzikk @Bash @Joydom

Hello everyone! Golden Age Art Shop has moved and is all shiny and brand new with plenty of new slots! My first shop was highly experimental, and with this one I would like to offer many new things, and hone in on a new level of quality in my work. Please review the new rules and prices, as things have changed. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist or grab a slot, just let me know!

Thank you all!!
@hikumi @JustaPaperDragon @Coins @NirnrootNoises @KiraTiyuji @Chou @Cats @Windows8 @ces @wonderwalnut @dydomio @Jayisalone @mintea00 @poetofnothing @HellionHydra @Oceanas @Scratchingss @MushroomEmpress @selzzikk @Bash @Joydom

Hello everyone! Golden Age Art Shop has moved and is all shiny and brand new with plenty of new slots! My first shop was highly experimental, and with this one I would like to offer many new things, and hone in on a new level of quality in my work. Please review the new rules and prices, as things have changed. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist or grab a slot, just let me know!

Thank you all!!
@Mireio

Hello! Your art looks wonderful. I am interested into an expression sheet (sketch or gray scale in toon style), in Gems currency. If that's ok I can either send the details here, or message you.
@Mireio

Hello! Your art looks wonderful. I am interested into an expression sheet (sketch or gray scale in toon style), in Gems currency. If that's ok I can either send the details here, or message you.
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
@Nanabbi Hi there!! Feel free to PM me all the details of what you would like. ^^ I'll put you down for a slot.
@Nanabbi Hi there!! Feel free to PM me all the details of what you would like. ^^ I'll put you down for a slot.
1 2 3 4