Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Forelle's excellent art shop!
1 2 3 4
beep!
beep!
shop_banner.png
<3
<3
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Hello! Please place me on your pinglist. Also, do you happen to have any FR dragon samples?
@Forelle Hello! Please place me on your pinglist. Also, do you happen to have any FR dragon samples?
RBkT3RH.png
@Koalacorgis Thank you so much for your interest! I added you to the pinglist! I had two or three past shops actually and I wanted to link them to you for samples, but it appears my previous host has been flagged for spam. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2178572/1]here[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2170140/1]here[/url] they are for reference. I managed to find this sample from 2017: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wOGcMyM.png[/img]
@Koalacorgis Thank you so much for your interest! I added you to the pinglist!
I had two or three past shops actually and I wanted to link them to you for samples, but it appears my previous host has been flagged for spam.
here and here they are for reference.

I managed to find this sample from 2017:
wOGcMyM.png
shop_banner.png
Hello everyone!
You were in the pinglist from my previous art shop [x]. I am pinging you here exactly once to let you know that I opened this shop.
If you wish to be on my new pinglist, please @ me.
If you don't wish to be on my pinglist, you will not be pinged again. No need for action on your part.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day. ♥

@seamadeland @Vendrus @Boneheadkoopa @SugaSuga @madchemist24 @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @Havenstrife @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2 @GrimArcade @Kaelum @MeraHunt @CrimsonSasaki @thefaceradar @Oxton @MissHush @Orthan @Umberink @Aeronaught @thefriendlyvand @Basilius @ClawOfLife @DraconicSpeaker @UnderTheRedHood @Fouguri @BrandonFlowers @PatheticLilFry @Whoviana @Boltninja75 @RedRoomRomance @MammaWolf @virr @Selah @c33213 @ilimati @tarshaan @Delcat @KarrotDragoness @Shewolf13 @Chardano @Dunmer
Hello everyone!
You were in the pinglist from my previous art shop [x]. I am pinging you here exactly once to let you know that I opened this shop.
If you wish to be on my new pinglist, please @ me.
If you don't wish to be on my pinglist, you will not be pinged again. No need for action on your part.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day. ♥

@seamadeland @Vendrus @Boneheadkoopa @SugaSuga @madchemist24 @Mudguts @humanityxpeople @kalhalla @Havenstrife @grumples @riothawk @Solztize @Cicadax @watermellon @Istoki @LunasDreamv2 @GrimArcade @Kaelum @MeraHunt @CrimsonSasaki @thefaceradar @Oxton @MissHush @Orthan @Umberink @Aeronaught @thefriendlyvand @Basilius @ClawOfLife @DraconicSpeaker @UnderTheRedHood @Fouguri @BrandonFlowers @PatheticLilFry @Whoviana @Boltninja75 @RedRoomRomance @MammaWolf @virr @Selah @c33213 @ilimati @tarshaan @Delcat @KarrotDragoness @Shewolf13 @Chardano @Dunmer
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

PLEASE keep me on the pinglist!!!
@Forelle

PLEASE keep me on the pinglist!!!
PJb908Z.png
@BrandonFlowers Ahh, good to see you again! Throwing you onto the pinglist immediately! ♥
@BrandonFlowers Ahh, good to see you again! Throwing you onto the pinglist immediately! ♥
shop_banner.png
boop! ♥
boop! ♥
shop_banner.png
Hi, this art shop exists. Feel free to commission me. ;)
Hi, this art shop exists. Feel free to commission me. ;)
shop_banner.png
@forelle hey is it only the goldslab wingspan you wanted, or the headpiece too?
@forelle hey is it only the goldslab wingspan you wanted, or the headpiece too?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
1 2 3 4