Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) ♥ Tahoma's ArtShop ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Tahoma

I’d loooove to be put on your pinglist for open slots!
@Tahoma

I’d loooove to be put on your pinglist for open slots!
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris

AH, thank you so much for your interest! You've been added to the list~
@Alpestris

AH, thank you so much for your interest! You've been added to the list~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Vampire @Luminamorte

Hey! Pinging you two to say sorry for the delay! Midterms cranked up, spring break was actually cancelled at my college, and just today I've found myself scrambling to clean out my dorm room because of the virus panic, and I'm in a mess of transportation right now! Fun times (not).

However, classes for next week have been completely cancelled, so I'll finally be able to crank out things then, yay! It's likely I'll have sketches in my notebook done during my flights, so during layovers I'll definitely get those to you. Thanks! And sorry about the delay, again!
@Vampire @Luminamorte

Hey! Pinging you two to say sorry for the delay! Midterms cranked up, spring break was actually cancelled at my college, and just today I've found myself scrambling to clean out my dorm room because of the virus panic, and I'm in a mess of transportation right now! Fun times (not).

However, classes for next week have been completely cancelled, so I'll finally be able to crank out things then, yay! It's likely I'll have sketches in my notebook done during my flights, so during layovers I'll definitely get those to you. Thanks! And sorry about the delay, again!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
Bumping up to say I'm open! <3

@Alpestris
Bumping up to say I'm open! <3

@Alpestris
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
Bump~
Bump~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
@Tahoma Hello hello! Thanks so much again for the link over on my LF thread! May I grab a gem slot please?

Username: Vovina
Payment Method: gems (and if I may I'd love to just throw in a few little things from your wishlist, not as part of the total payment but extra?)

Dragon/Character: Would be your choice of one of these characters, in case one of them stands out to you over the others! But if you don't have a preference, just let me know and I'll go ahead and pick one!
Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Sterling Silver (either form would be fine!) (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Drawing Type: flat colored fullbody, please!
Complex Background: N

Notes: They all have some design notes and some little bios available there on their toyhouse pages if it helps any! Pose/expression and all that would be up to you, and you'd be free to stylize and simplify the design however you see fit. Thank you!
@Tahoma Hello hello! Thanks so much again for the link over on my LF thread! May I grab a gem slot please?

Username: Vovina
Payment Method: gems (and if I may I'd love to just throw in a few little things from your wishlist, not as part of the total payment but extra?)

Dragon/Character: Would be your choice of one of these characters, in case one of them stands out to you over the others! But if you don't have a preference, just let me know and I'll go ahead and pick one!
Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Sterling Silver (either form would be fine!) (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Drawing Type: flat colored fullbody, please!
Complex Background: N

Notes: They all have some design notes and some little bios available there on their toyhouse pages if it helps any! Pose/expression and all that would be up to you, and you'd be free to stylize and simplify the design however you see fit. Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Hey! Thank you so much for your commission and the tip offer, it really means a lot, aAH!!

So I'm really eyeing Astaroth, so I think I'll be going with them! That'll be 5,000 gems, so when you send the payment I'll get started! I'll be keeping you posted with the sketch and lineart stages so that you can give your input, and we'll take it all from there! <3
@Vovina

Hey! Thank you so much for your commission and the tip offer, it really means a lot, aAH!!

So I'm really eyeing Astaroth, so I think I'll be going with them! That'll be 5,000 gems, so when you send the payment I'll get started! I'll be keeping you posted with the sketch and lineart stages so that you can give your input, and we'll take it all from there! <3
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
@Tahoma Awesome, thank you so much! <3 Astaroth sounds perfect, and I'll send a CR in just a moment with the payment!
@Tahoma Awesome, thank you so much! <3 Astaroth sounds perfect, and I'll send a CR in just a moment with the payment!
r6J6MbS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
Username: Lychen
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/4866412.emn
Drawing Type: Flat color full body
Complex Background?: N

Notes: Hopefully the info in his bio will cover everything, but please let me know if there's anything I can clarify! Also please don't feel obliged to use the exact color palette in his gallery, it's just there to give a general idea, since some artists find them useful.

Thank you!
Username: Lychen
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/4866412.emn
Drawing Type: Flat color full body
Complex Background?: N

Notes: Hopefully the info in his bio will cover everything, but please let me know if there's anything I can clarify! Also please don't feel obliged to use the exact color palette in his gallery, it's just there to give a general idea, since some artists find them useful.

Thank you!
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22