Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) ♥ Tahoma's ArtShop ♥
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
no problem, we all know how life gets in the way sometimes, i myself just took two months to get an art trade done because life can really suck sometimes. thanks for keeping us in the loop! <3
no problem, we all know how life gets in the way sometimes, i myself just took two months to get an art trade done because life can really suck sometimes. thanks for keeping us in the loop! <3
Take whatever time you need friend, no worries! ^^ <3
Take whatever time you need friend, no worries! ^^ <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Thank you for the update!
Thank you for the update!
CgtyAYW.png
hey there, no rush, i was just wondering if we had any further updates on these? :)
hey there, no rush, i was just wondering if we had any further updates on these? :)
@Tahoma

I was wondering the same as Crossed honestly! Again, no rush at all like they said, but just a little curious how things are going c:
@Tahoma

I was wondering the same as Crossed honestly! Again, no rush at all like they said, but just a little curious how things are going c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
hey there! it seems you are working through the list but was just hoping for a little update on how things are going? :)

@Tahoma
hey there! it seems you are working through the list but was just hoping for a little update on how things are going? :)

@Tahoma
@Crossed

Oh perfect! I was actually going to contact you later tonight, hehe~ You're actually the last one on the list! Lemme DM you for more details <3
@Crossed

Oh perfect! I was actually going to contact you later tonight, hehe~ You're actually the last one on the list! Lemme DM you for more details <3
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@Tahoma
Pinglist please
@Tahoma
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
Could I be put on the ping list? Your art style is SO pretty I love it

Time to save for a fullbody!
Could I be put on the ping list? Your art style is SO pretty I love it

Time to save for a fullbody!
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22