Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) ♥ Tahoma's ArtShop ♥
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Alpestris @Huolon @atempause @Vovina @Larae @Crossed

Hello there, y'all! Here to give a quick update and not leave y'all in the dark. Soon after I took the commissions I got rather sick with a certain little virus runnin' about, but I'm happy to say that I've recovered and I can get back to all of your commissions! I just need to say thank you so so much for your patience and understanding, and expect to see some sketches and progress on your orders soon! <3
@Alpestris @Huolon @atempause @Vovina @Larae @Crossed

Hello there, y'all! Here to give a quick update and not leave y'all in the dark. Soon after I took the commissions I got rather sick with a certain little virus runnin' about, but I'm happy to say that I've recovered and I can get back to all of your commissions! I just need to say thank you so so much for your patience and understanding, and expect to see some sketches and progress on your orders soon! <3
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Oh my gosh please don't worry about this at all, I'm just glad to hear you're okay! Thank you for the update and please take all the time you need to make your recovery, rest, and get back into the swing of things. You and your health are most important of all. <3 Sending good vibes and wishes, and hoping for a happy 2021!
Oh my gosh please don't worry about this at all, I'm just glad to hear you're okay! Thank you for the update and please take all the time you need to make your recovery, rest, and get back into the swing of things. You and your health are most important of all. <3 Sending good vibes and wishes, and hoping for a happy 2021!
r6J6MbS.png
Thank you for the update! I'm glad you're feeling better :)
Thank you for the update! I'm glad you're feeling better :)
CgtyAYW.png
OH NO;;
i'm glad to hear you recovered. please take as much time as you need ;o;
OH NO;;
i'm glad to hear you recovered. please take as much time as you need ;o;
Rusted Crown
@Tahoma
Just saw your update! Saw you had a slot open, but if you're not willing to take on any commissions atm, that's totally understandable!

Username: Byakko
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: (LINK)
Drawing Type: flatcolor waist
Complex Background? No

Notes: A waist of my character with their cat! (on the ref sheet) If i could get them wearing the shirt on their ref sheet as well as their cat nuzzling up to their face that would be sweet!
@Tahoma
Just saw your update! Saw you had a slot open, but if you're not willing to take on any commissions atm, that's totally understandable!

Username: Byakko
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: (LINK)
Drawing Type: flatcolor waist
Complex Background? No

Notes: A waist of my character with their cat! (on the ref sheet) If i could get them wearing the shirt on their ref sheet as well as their cat nuzzling up to their face that would be sweet!
@Vovina @Larae @atempause
Thanks for the well wishes! I'm definitely doing much better than before. I can sing and dance around now so that's absolutely nice, aha~ Just a matter of getting back into doing things after a full 3 weeks of doin' nothing, hEH

@Byakko
Howdy there! I'm definitely willing to take on another commission! I will give a heads up that my next semester starts in a little less than two weeks, and being sick is making me have to do some catch up to make up for some lost time so if progress gets a bit slowed due to school I really do apologize for that! ;;

If you're still feeling pretty good about ordering though that would be 4000 gems!
@Vovina @Larae @atempause
Thanks for the well wishes! I'm definitely doing much better than before. I can sing and dance around now so that's absolutely nice, aha~ Just a matter of getting back into doing things after a full 3 weeks of doin' nothing, hEH

@Byakko
Howdy there! I'm definitely willing to take on another commission! I will give a heads up that my next semester starts in a little less than two weeks, and being sick is making me have to do some catch up to make up for some lost time so if progress gets a bit slowed due to school I really do apologize for that! ;;

If you're still feeling pretty good about ordering though that would be 4000 gems!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
no worries, glad you've recovered and are feeling better, and thank you for the update ! <3
no worries, glad you've recovered and are feeling better, and thank you for the update ! <3
Getting sick right now is terribly scary, but I'm really glad you're feeling better! ;;
Getting sick right now is terribly scary, but I'm really glad you're feeling better! ;;
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Alpestris @Huolon @atempause @Vovina @Larae @Crossed @Byakko

Hello, y'all! Another update because it seems like 2020 is still looming over me :'D

I've recently been put in a position where I have to be a caretaker and homemaker on top of being a full time college student so I'm afraid commissions will be done at a slower rate. ;;

I did manage to send in sketches to some of you before this happened, and what I will do is focus on those I did send send sketches in first before moving down the list and just break it up into little chunks like that. Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope that y'all understand and I hope that you've been taking care!

I'm going to be working really hard to try and free up time on the weekends to get to your orders, so fingers crossed that I can make that a reality!
@Alpestris @Huolon @atempause @Vovina @Larae @Crossed @Byakko

Hello, y'all! Another update because it seems like 2020 is still looming over me :'D

I've recently been put in a position where I have to be a caretaker and homemaker on top of being a full time college student so I'm afraid commissions will be done at a slower rate. ;;

I did manage to send in sketches to some of you before this happened, and what I will do is focus on those I did send send sketches in first before moving down the list and just break it up into little chunks like that. Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope that y'all understand and I hope that you've been taking care!

I'm going to be working really hard to try and free up time on the weekends to get to your orders, so fingers crossed that I can make that a reality!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
Hiya friend! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Please don't worry about this at all, and thank you of course for the update on things and for letting everyone know what's going on! Honestly please take it at your own pace and look after yourself and those you are caretaker for first and foremost; any one of those things is a job and a half all on its own, and them merged together and the position that puts you in is a busy one. I totally understand and am more than happy to wait for you, and don't want you to have to stress out about the com, you've got a lot on your plate right now! I just wanna let you know I appreciate the update about it and am wishing for better things to come for you. <3
Hiya friend! Please don't worry about this at all, and thank you of course for the update on things and for letting everyone know what's going on! Honestly please take it at your own pace and look after yourself and those you are caretaker for first and foremost; any one of those things is a job and a half all on its own, and them merged together and the position that puts you in is a busy one. I totally understand and am more than happy to wait for you, and don't want you to have to stress out about the com, you've got a lot on your plate right now! I just wanna let you know I appreciate the update about it and am wishing for better things to come for you. <3
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22