Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Sketched headshots! [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ahhhh thaaaank you! he looks sooo good [emoji=tundra love size=2] i love how fluffy he looks!!
ahhhh thaaaank you! he looks sooo good i love how fluffy he looks!!
@Phenri
aww its perfect <3
I have a question : Would you also ship the pictures when I pay for it?
They are traditional aren't they? xD
@Phenri
aww its perfect <3
I have a question : Would you also ship the pictures when I pay for it?
They are traditional aren't they? xD
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
@JNaan

They are actually digital, but if you feel like it, I don't mind you printing the picture out if that's something you'd want to do ^^
@JNaan

They are actually digital, but if you feel like it, I don't mind you printing the picture out if that's something you'd want to do ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri
oh wow really? haha they look so traditional xDD like a ballpoint drawing
thynk you <3
@Phenri
oh wow really? haha they look so traditional xDD like a ballpoint drawing
thynk you <3
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
@Phenri I'd love to be put on a pinglist when you open up again! <3
@Phenri I'd love to be put on a pinglist when you open up again! <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

Gotcha' thank you! <3
@Facinarose

Gotcha' thank you! <3
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Finished a couple more orders, sorry for the very slow speed, uni is really trying to kill me slowly these days :'3 Please let me know if you want anything changed! And thank you for your order <3 @Pinkdragonwings [img]https://i.imgur.com/SJIvM2I.jpg[/img] @benetton [img]https://i.imgur.com/xmciMiA.jpg[/img]
Finished a couple more orders, sorry for the very slow speed, uni is really trying to kill me slowly these days :'3

Please let me know if you want anything changed! And thank you for your order <3

@Pinkdragonwings
SJIvM2I.jpg

@benetton
xmciMiA.jpg
Accent Shop
Spyro looks awesome! Thank you very much! ^.^
Spyro looks awesome! Thank you very much! ^.^
I really like it, thank you!
I really like it, thank you!
DmRdZYl.png
@Tavvi Finished your order, hope you like it and please let me know if there's anything you wish changed! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/wuwb8jN.jpg[/img]
@Tavvi

Finished your order, hope you like it and please let me know if there's anything you wish changed! :D

wuwb8jN.jpg
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12