Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yuzu's Humanoid Art Shop[OPEN]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
@Lashy

In this house, we appreciate tall girls. One of my female ocs is actually 6ft ayy

Alright! I'll put your full request up the work list and get to work when it comes to it c:
@Lashy

In this house, we appreciate tall girls. One of my female ocs is actually 6ft ayy

Alright! I'll put your full request up the work list and get to work when it comes to it c:
@Xiaofei Hi Hi! I am so sorry for being so late on delivering this commission! Life got in the way that I wasn't unable to draw for a while. Here's the commissions, though! Hope you like them <3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/pQj321z/20200220-171516.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/KNx9v6k/20200219-152532.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/3hmN0sH/20200219-220534.jpg[/img] The total for three sketched chibis is 300kt/g c: Payment can be sent through PM or 1-way CR <3
@Xiaofei

Hi Hi! I am so sorry for being so late on delivering this commission! Life got in the way that I wasn't unable to draw for a while.

Here's the commissions, though! Hope you like them <3

20200220-171516.jpg

20200219-152532.jpg

20200219-220534.jpg

The total for three sketched chibis is 300kt/g c: Payment can be sent through PM or 1-way CR <3
@Lashy Hi Hi! It's been a while but I finished your commission! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.ibb.co/Krt0Y4Q/20200304-173747.jpg[/img] The payment can be sent through PM or 1 way CR! the main price is decided by you as long it is in the range for a colored Chibi(250kt/g - 500kt/g). Extra characters are an extra amount that is half of the minimun payment. In colored chibi, the minimun is 250kt/g. so, for extra characters, it's 125kt/g each! Mixed Payment is accepted, btw <3
@Lashy

Hi Hi! It's been a while but I finished your commission! Hope you like it!

20200304-173747.jpg

The payment can be sent through PM or 1 way CR! the main price is decided by you as long it is in the range for a colored Chibi(250kt/g - 500kt/g).

Extra characters are an extra amount that is half of the minimun payment. In colored chibi, the minimun is 250kt/g. so, for extra characters, it's 125kt/g each! Mixed Payment is accepted, btw <3
OH GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH...... MY FRIENDS THINK IT'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AS WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Sending payment now owob
OH GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH...... MY FRIENDS THINK IT'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AS WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Sending payment now owob
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@VoidQueenSat heya, can you add me to the pinglist please?
@VoidQueenSat heya, can you add me to the pinglist please?
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@VoidQueenSat Hey, Saturday refered me over here! I used to get art from them back in the early days, and sadly a lot of it is stuck on an ancient iPad that can't access the internet anymore. I have been looking for a new artist ever since. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] The PM'd me earlier and mentioned you and your shop, so here I am! [emoji=heart size=1]I plan of commissioning multiple things if you're opening any time soon! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1]
@VoidQueenSat

Hey, Saturday refered me over here! I used to get art from them back in the early days, and sadly a lot of it is stuck on an ancient iPad that can't access the internet anymore. I have been looking for a new artist ever since.

The PM'd me earlier and mentioned you and your shop, so here I am! I plan of commissioning multiple things if you're opening any time soon!
qVhWRny.png
@PuzzleDust

Oh! Hi Hi! Welcome to my art shop! That's really nice of her to recommend me to you <3 (Sad to hear you cannot access your old art though :c )

I am in the process of opening shop soon, Do you want me to add you to the pinglist so you get notified when it does? c:
@PuzzleDust

Oh! Hi Hi! Welcome to my art shop! That's really nice of her to recommend me to you <3 (Sad to hear you cannot access your old art though :c )

I am in the process of opening shop soon, Do you want me to add you to the pinglist so you get notified when it does? c:
@VoidQueenSat

Yes please!
@VoidQueenSat

Yes please!
qVhWRny.png
@SisComKnight
@Shadowskeep
@ScatteredAshes
@PuzzleDust

Shop is now reopened! Feel free to comment if you are interested in getting a commission!
@SisComKnight
@Shadowskeep
@ScatteredAshes
@PuzzleDust

Shop is now reopened! Feel free to comment if you are interested in getting a commission!
@VoidQueenSat Hello! Could i ask for two colored chibis? :>
Him and her, like if they were hanging out on the beach if possible?
She already has this outfit, and for him, just red trunks and a grey tank top would work perfectly!
@VoidQueenSat Hello! Could i ask for two colored chibis? :>
Him and her, like if they were hanging out on the beach if possible?
She already has this outfit, and for him, just red trunks and a grey tank top would work perfectly!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25