Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yuzu's Humanoid Art Shop[OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@VoidQueenSat

Why hello there I require more of your lovely art yes I do but I have a Question. Would you be able to do three colored chibis interacting or would you prefer I order them as different images?
@VoidQueenSat

Why hello there I require more of your lovely art yes I do but I have a Question. Would you be able to do three colored chibis interacting or would you prefer I order them as different images?
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@Lashy

Hi Hi! Welcome back! As for your question...

I mean, I could try since I don't do characters interacting that much but I am willing to try!

If it happens that I can't do it, I'll notify you and we can change it for something else c:
@Lashy

Hi Hi! Welcome back! As for your question...

I mean, I could try since I don't do characters interacting that much but I am willing to try!

If it happens that I can't do it, I'll notify you and we can change it for something else c:
@VoidQueenSat

Nice! I'll be back for your commissions in a bit then....... I must steal refs from people lmao
@VoidQueenSat

Nice! I'll be back for your commissions in a bit then....... I must steal refs from people lmao
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@Lashy

haha! Alright, I'll put your username in the work list in the meantime c:
@Lashy

haha! Alright, I'll put your username in the work list in the meantime c:
@VoidQueenSat
Absolutely perfect and adorable!!!
Thank you!
And payment sent!
@VoidQueenSat
Absolutely perfect and adorable!!!
Thank you!
And payment sent!
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
@ShadowsKeep Hi Hi! I finished your commission! I hope you like it! <3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/MCsByc7/20200217-002237.jpg[/img] Payment can be sent via PM or 1-way CR c: Also, Do you want to be taken out the Pinglist or keep your name in?
@ShadowsKeep

Hi Hi! I finished your commission! I hope you like it! <3

20200217-002237.jpg

Payment can be sent via PM or 1-way CR c:
Also, Do you want to be taken out the Pinglist or keep your name in?
@VoidQueenSat

Oh my gosh I love it! ^-^ Thank you so much! Sending payment now!
@VoidQueenSat

Oh my gosh I love it! ^-^ Thank you so much! Sending payment now!
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@ShadowsKeep

Glad to hear!

Also, Do you want to stay in the pinglist or shouldnI take your name out?
@ShadowsKeep

Glad to hear!

Also, Do you want to stay in the pinglist or shouldnI take your name out?
@VoidQueenSat

Oops. Sorry forgot to say, yes please leave me on the ping list!
@VoidQueenSat

Oops. Sorry forgot to say, yes please leave me on the ping list!
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@VoidQueenSat

I AM BACK WITH REFERENCES......

So. We have Dolche (smallest height wise), Nanayu (right in the middle), and Roninn (tallest girl yes indeed).
If I could possibly get Dolche and Nanayu snuggled up to Roninn, or maybe the three just holding hands while Roninn looks confused that would be great! Let me know if you need anymore details owo
@VoidQueenSat

I AM BACK WITH REFERENCES......

So. We have Dolche (smallest height wise), Nanayu (right in the middle), and Roninn (tallest girl yes indeed).
If I could possibly get Dolche and Nanayu snuggled up to Roninn, or maybe the three just holding hands while Roninn looks confused that would be great! Let me know if you need anymore details owo
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25