Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Redux Shop USD CLOSED
1 2
*~Shop Banner~*
If possible please consider leaving a tip through here, each and every bit helps. I'm so grateful that you guys enjoy my art, thank you so much!

August 2nd

Shop is closed for the moment! I’m not playing FR much anymore, sorry!
You can still find my commission info over here on TH! My username is the same on DeviantArt, so you contact me there if you’re interested in a commission!
If you want a TH code(totally free), just shoot me a message here or on DA and I’ll get back to you ASAP~

---
Turnaround time is now 2-6 weeks(once full payment is received). It’s dependent on the type of commission you choose and your place in my queue! If you’re further down in my queue, your wait will be on the longer end, sorry! ; v;

---

This shop is USD/Real Currency. I occasionally do commissions for FR currency, but those are all in separate temp shops!
Please consider commissioning me or sending people my way! Either is great and i'll be grateful forever. ; u;
If i've missed something or something needs clarification, please point it out and i will do my best to fix it!

---
---
*~Map~*

1. Intro and Announcements
2. TOS, Prices, and Examples
3. Slots, Order Form, and Pinglist
*~Shop Banner~*
If possible please consider leaving a tip through here, each and every bit helps. I'm so grateful that you guys enjoy my art, thank you so much!

August 2nd

Shop is closed for the moment! I’m not playing FR much anymore, sorry!
You can still find my commission info over here on TH! My username is the same on DeviantArt, so you contact me there if you’re interested in a commission!
If you want a TH code(totally free), just shoot me a message here or on DA and I’ll get back to you ASAP~

---
Turnaround time is now 2-6 weeks(once full payment is received). It’s dependent on the type of commission you choose and your place in my queue! If you’re further down in my queue, your wait will be on the longer end, sorry! ; v;

---

This shop is USD/Real Currency. I occasionally do commissions for FR currency, but those are all in separate temp shops!
Please consider commissioning me or sending people my way! Either is great and i'll be grateful forever. ; u;
If i've missed something or something needs clarification, please point it out and i will do my best to fix it!

---
---
*~Map~*

1. Intro and Announcements
2. TOS, Prices, and Examples
3. Slots, Order Form, and Pinglist
[center][u][b][url=http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7892919/]Commission Terms of Service[/url][/b][/u] By commissioning me you confirm that you have read and agreed to my TOS.[/center] [center][b]All prices are in USD and are base prices, prices may increase depending on a character's complexity. Wings will cost extra. [/b] [i]"+$x for Gijinka Design"[/i] is for how much extra is charged for me to design a Gijinka for you. If you already have a Gijinka design, then disregard this. However, if you do not have a fullbody design (ie: you only have a headshot or bust), you will still be charged extra on Halfbodies and other commission types.[/center] [center] [quote][size=1][u][b]~*~ Special Art Servant/Bundle Deals ~*~[/b][/u] . . . $250 for $350 worth of art. PM me if you are interested. . . .[/size] [LIST] [*][size=1]Payment is nonrefundable.[/size] [*][size=1]Commissioner has six months to use up all of their credit, any credit remaining after this time is forfeited. I will send reminders as the six months draws to a close![/size] [*][size=1]Completion time for the art may extend beyond the above six months depending on the type of art requested and the time it is requested.[/size] [*][size=1]Commissioner can request all of my usual commission types. If the commissioner is interested in something I do not currently offer, we can discuss it further. If I’m comfortable attempting the new request I will draw a sketch and present it to the commissioner, if they are not satisfied with it I won’t continue work on it and it will not count towards to the remaining credit.[/size] [*][size=1]Timeline mentioned above can be flexible in the event that something occurs on either the commissioner’s or my end that would affect communication or work times. [/size][/LIST][/quote] [/center] [center][quote][b]Smol Chibi[/b] $25+$10 for Gijinka Design [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19205813_anOERW6tvcpgrLW.png[/img][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]Chibi[/b] $45+$10 for Gijinka Design [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5cc51ebd4dfbf20e6b194489/5d1ca485b2f087604ecae564/50567e15d10e5fea365f20b349851839/9FF3C756-E2BC-4AB5-82FD-8392DDA17842.jpeg[/img][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]Headshot[/b] $30+$5 for Gijinka Design [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19248241_4HDdJKcr0WL4XNX.jpg[/img][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]Waist Up[/b] $45 +$10 for Gijinka Design [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5cc51ebd4dfbf20e6b194489/5d3763d8fdfc4963aa690a31/cd1fd95af54479e4ff1cf3b950c6cdec/79256DA3-9FF6-41F4-A25C-55D0AC90BE11.png[/img][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]Halfbody[/b] $75 +$15 for Gijinka Design [img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/17959019_wvHVIcp12agrus8.jpg[/img][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]Fullbody[/b] [size=2][i]I will be pickier about which commissions i accept for this type![/i][/size] $100 +$30 for Gijinka Design CURRENTLY UNAVAILABILE[/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]Mini Wardrobe[/b] Drawn on a symmetrical base. $30 per outfit unless an outfit is particularly complex or detailed. Extra charges may apply for characters with wings or extra appendages. I can redraw existing outfits of your OCs or you can provide me with examples or a pinterest board of the style you like. If you’d like to leave it entirely to me that’s cool too, but I am best at fantasy designs! ; v; Only accepting humans/humanoids. [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5cc51ebd4dfbf20e6b194489/5dbb4803cde2d54523c48000/62b0cea883dca5cefd8a15af48e83cea/B61D2A5D-22D3-428F-AD17-CED8E64B1053.jpeg[/img][/quote][/center]
Commission Terms of Service
By commissioning me you confirm that you have read and agreed to my TOS.
All prices are in USD and are base prices, prices may increase depending on a character's complexity. Wings will cost extra.
"+$x for Gijinka Design" is for how much extra is charged for me to design a Gijinka for you. If you already have a Gijinka design, then disregard this. However, if you do not have a fullbody design (ie: you only have a headshot or bust), you will still be charged extra on Halfbodies and other commission types.
Quote:
~*~ Special Art Servant/Bundle Deals ~*~
$250 for $350 worth of art.
PM me if you are interested.
  • Payment is nonrefundable.
  • Commissioner has six months to use up all of their credit, any credit remaining after this time is forfeited. I will send reminders as the six months draws to a close!
  • Completion time for the art may extend beyond the above six months depending on the type of art requested and the time it is requested.
  • Commissioner can request all of my usual commission types. If the commissioner is interested in something I do not currently offer, we can discuss it further. If I’m comfortable attempting the new request I will draw a sketch and present it to the commissioner, if they are not satisfied with it I won’t continue work on it and it will not count towards to the remaining credit.
  • Timeline mentioned above can be flexible in the event that something occurs on either the commissioner’s or my end that would affect communication or work times.

Quote:
Smol Chibi
$25+$10 for Gijinka Design
19205813_anOERW6tvcpgrLW.png
Quote:
Chibi
$45+$10 for Gijinka Design
9FF3C756-E2BC-4AB5-82FD-8392DDA17842.jpeg
Quote:
Headshot
$30+$5 for Gijinka Design
19248241_4HDdJKcr0WL4XNX.jpg
Quote:
Waist Up
$45 +$10 for Gijinka Design
79256DA3-9FF6-41F4-A25C-55D0AC90BE11.png

Quote:
Halfbody
$75 +$15 for Gijinka Design
17959019_wvHVIcp12agrus8.jpg
Quote:
Fullbody
I will be pickier about which commissions i accept for this type!
$100 +$30 for Gijinka Design
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABILE
Quote:
Mini Wardrobe
Drawn on a symmetrical base. $30 per outfit unless an outfit is particularly complex or detailed. Extra charges may apply for characters with wings or extra appendages.

I can redraw existing outfits of your OCs or you can provide me with examples or a pinterest board of the style you like.
If you’d like to leave it entirely to me that’s cool too, but I am best at fantasy designs! ; v;

Only accepting humans/humanoids.
B61D2A5D-22D3-428F-AD17-CED8E64B1053.jpeg
[center][b]Slots:[/b] 1. Celes - complete 2. Celes - complete 3. momo1013 - complete 4. 5. 6. --- You can claim a slot and fill out the forms later, but please do it within 24 hours, i'll ping you again as a reminder after that! If you'd like to hold a slot for longer, i can do it for you for up to two weeks! If you need to cancel your slot for any reason, that's completely fine, just let me know as soon as you can! :> I can also do quotes for commissions to check if it's in your price range! [url=https://trello.com/b/4ZSiXQAQ/commission-progress]You can check your commission progress here![/url] [quote][b]Order form:[/b] Username: Commission Type: Character Refs: Image refs only please! Also I cannot design your character for you based on images you grabbed from google. If you use a doll maker(full body) or something similar, i can work with that! Tell me a bit about them: Not too long please! Important Notes: Has exactly twelve freckles? A beauty mark? Anything that is very important! --- [b]If you are having me design a Gijinka, fill out the form like this![/b] Username: Commission Type: Dragon: Tell me a bit about them: Natural or Fantasy skin tones? Dragon features or keep them more human? Important Notes: Anything you really want to be included in their design, as well as stuff you might not want. [b] Once your slot is confirmed, i will ask you to PM me your paypal email so i may send you an invoice.[/b][/quote] [b]Pinglist:[/b] Trachynhawb Harribel Extrics Maybels Sphye momo1013 Treori Whirlwind678 thecatsred Frivilosity boxparts thetinyshiloh focusrival VolgaViventium Arelyn Darkdragonfiend Fadeela Doki MissAlavesa GlowPen VividStarships coyoteking Fujo Blod brady Celes Ranohara mercurialwings Larae Morvudd NirnrootNoises Kojiro targaryens roses SickViking [/center]
Slots:

1. Celes - complete
2. Celes - complete
3. momo1013 - complete

---

You can claim a slot and fill out the forms later, but please do it within 24 hours, i'll ping you again as a reminder after that!
If you'd like to hold a slot for longer, i can do it for you for up to two weeks! If you need to cancel your slot for any reason, that's completely fine, just let me know as soon as you can! :>

I can also do quotes for commissions to check if it's in your price range!

You can check your commission progress here!
Quote:
Order form:
Username:
Commission Type:
Character Refs: Image refs only please! Also I cannot design your character for you based on images you grabbed from google. If you use a doll maker(full body) or something similar, i can work with that!
Tell me a bit about them: Not too long please!
Important Notes: Has exactly twelve freckles? A beauty mark? Anything that is very important!

---
If you are having me design a Gijinka, fill out the form like this!

Username:
Commission Type:
Dragon:
Tell me a bit about them:
Natural or Fantasy skin tones?
Dragon features or keep them more human?
Important Notes: Anything you really want to be included in their design, as well as stuff you might not want.

Once your slot is confirmed, i will ask you to PM me your paypal email so i may send you an invoice.

Pinglist:
Trachynhawb
Harribel
Extrics
Maybels
Sphye
momo1013
Treori
Whirlwind678
thecatsred
Frivilosity
boxparts
thetinyshiloh
focusrival
VolgaViventium
Arelyn
Darkdragonfiend
Fadeela
Doki
MissAlavesa
GlowPen
VividStarships
coyoteking
Fujo
Blod
brady
Celes
Ranohara
mercurialwings
Larae
Morvudd
NirnrootNoises
Kojiro
targaryens
roses
SickViking
one more in case
one more in case

@Trachynhawb
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn
@Darkdragonfiend
@Fadeela
@Doki
@MissAlavesa
@GlowPen
@VividStarships
@coyoteking
@Fujo
@Blod
@brady
@Celes
@Ranohara
@mercurialwings
@Larae
@Morvudd
@NirnrootNoises
@Kojiro
@targaryens
@roses
@SickViking

30% off sale! / o/ Grab some art at a discount!
Current wait time starts at about 3+ weeks since I’ve got some trades already in my queue!

@Trachynhawb
@Harribel
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013
@Treori
@Whirlwind678
@thecatsred
@Frivilosity
@boxparts
@thetinyshiloh
@focusrival
@VolgaViventium
@Arelyn
@Darkdragonfiend
@Fadeela
@Doki
@MissAlavesa
@GlowPen
@VividStarships
@coyoteking
@Fujo
@Blod
@brady
@Celes
@Ranohara
@mercurialwings
@Larae
@Morvudd
@NirnrootNoises
@Kojiro
@targaryens
@roses
@SickViking

30% off sale! / o/ Grab some art at a discount!
Current wait time starts at about 3+ weeks since I’ve got some trades already in my queue!
@Princesomniac

Hnnng okay could I possibly grab two slots for headshots? Both for NPCs in my DnD campaign~ I can get you the details in a few minutes! :)
@Princesomniac

Hnnng okay could I possibly grab two slots for headshots? Both for NPCs in my DnD campaign~ I can get you the details in a few minutes! :)
AoZdhkp.png
@celes
Of course! Just send the info when you’re ready!
@celes
Of course! Just send the info when you’re ready!
@princesomniac I get paid Friday can I hold a spot until then?
@princesomniac I get paid Friday can I hold a spot until then?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013
Sure, I’ll put a slot on hold for you~!
@momo1013
Sure, I’ll put a slot on hold for you~!
@Princesomniac Sorry for the delay! I had to leave for class and only just got home. The first slot is for Luna, a Fallen Aasimar Warlock and the little sister of Matthew, the edgy sad Cleric you've drawn before :3 Here is her ref! She's softspoken and a little sad, but in some ways is stronger than her brother. Her hair is longer than it appears in this particular image - it's more down to her waist. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/280924053697593346/676790519132585984/Luna.png[/img] The second slot is for Faelys, a moon elf princess that the party has encountered in dreams. She's a ranger/bard, and is the Champion of the Goddess of Music. She's clever, adventurous, and has a real reckless streak. I don't have any art references for her, unfortunately, but I do have dollmakers! This is the most accurate dollmaker ref I have for her. The only difference is that her hair, while in this style, is slightly shorter - it's more shoulder-length. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/280924053697593346/676983674008502273/unknown.png[/img]
@Princesomniac

Sorry for the delay! I had to leave for class and only just got home.

The first slot is for Luna, a Fallen Aasimar Warlock and the little sister of Matthew, the edgy sad Cleric you've drawn before :3 Here is her ref! She's softspoken and a little sad, but in some ways is stronger than her brother. Her hair is longer than it appears in this particular image - it's more down to her waist.

Luna.png

The second slot is for Faelys, a moon elf princess that the party has encountered in dreams. She's a ranger/bard, and is the Champion of the Goddess of Music. She's clever, adventurous, and has a real reckless streak. I don't have any art references for her, unfortunately, but I do have dollmakers! This is the most accurate dollmaker ref I have for her. The only difference is that her hair, while in this style, is slightly shorter - it's more shoulder-length.

unknown.png
AoZdhkp.png
1 2