Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Marketplace (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Soulykins Please add me to your mystery box slots pinglist! @Ophionyx [b]I WANT ART[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Koalacorgis [b]FR numerical ID:[/b] 38167 [b]Request:[/b] [u]Colored full body[/u] drawing of this girl. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58094695] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/580947/58094695_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Total cost:[/b] 1500g (unless there's an extra charge for her accent/apparel!) [b]Other:[/b] She's very soft, demure, and lonely; a scholarly type. There's a teeny-tiny amount of lore in her profile that might help with posing! She's cursed so that this skin she's wearing ([item=Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus]) is accurate- the parts made out of bark in the accent really are made of bark on her and look like that. Please add me to your pinglist as well if another lair option opens up :)
@Soulykins Please add me to your mystery box slots pinglist!

@Ophionyx
I WANT ART
Name: Koalacorgis
FR numerical ID: 38167
Request: Colored full body drawing of this girl.
58094695_350.png

Total cost: 1500g (unless there's an extra charge for her accent/apparel!)
Other:
She's very soft, demure, and lonely; a scholarly type. There's a teeny-tiny amount of lore in her profile that might help with posing! She's cursed so that this skin she's wearing ( Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus ) is accurate- the parts made out of bark in the accent really are made of bark on her and look like that.

Please add me to your pinglist as well if another lair option opens up :)
RBkT3RH.png
@Arka
I WANT ART
Name: magpietellme
FR numerical ID: 142240
Request:
Shaded Headshot: Spring (profile and references here). Especially for Spring, her in-game model/screenshots do not look a lot like her - she should be much chubbier/rounder/softer, and she smiles a lot. The pigtails can stay. I don't know how you feel about birds/feathers, but if you're comfortable with it, I'd be happy to pay the extra 200kt for a gray parrot on her shoulder - if you're not, that's totally cool with me too.

Shaded Headshot: Tandrigosa (profile and references here). For Tandy, her screenshots and model are fairly accurate, but I would like to add horns like this (ribbons and metal caps unnecessary, just the general shape).

Shaded Headshot: Estienne (profile and references here). Reference pictures (the ones with hair) are basically accurate. I'd like his arcane tattoos to be at least a little visible (best reference here, although you're more than welcome to improvise with them, I'm not hyper attached to the design itself), and some healed-but-still-visible scars along his jawline.

Total cost: 2,100,000kt (or 2,300,000kt)
Other: Please let me know if you need any more info/references/etc, I would be happy to give them!
@Arka
I WANT ART
Name: magpietellme
FR numerical ID: 142240
Request:
Shaded Headshot: Spring (profile and references here). Especially for Spring, her in-game model/screenshots do not look a lot like her - she should be much chubbier/rounder/softer, and she smiles a lot. The pigtails can stay. I don't know how you feel about birds/feathers, but if you're comfortable with it, I'd be happy to pay the extra 200kt for a gray parrot on her shoulder - if you're not, that's totally cool with me too.

Shaded Headshot: Tandrigosa (profile and references here). For Tandy, her screenshots and model are fairly accurate, but I would like to add horns like this (ribbons and metal caps unnecessary, just the general shape).

Shaded Headshot: Estienne (profile and references here). Reference pictures (the ones with hair) are basically accurate. I'd like his arcane tattoos to be at least a little visible (best reference here, although you're more than welcome to improvise with them, I'm not hyper attached to the design itself), and some healed-but-still-visible scars along his jawline.

Total cost: 2,100,000kt (or 2,300,000kt)
Other: Please let me know if you need any more info/references/etc, I would be happy to give them!
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
@magpietellme noted you down! i can throw in the grey parrot as a bonus since you ordered in bulk so that would be 2.1mil total 'v'
@magpietellme noted you down! i can throw in the grey parrot as a bonus since you ordered in bulk so that would be 2.1mil total 'v'
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Arka Sweet, thank you so much!
@Arka Sweet, thank you so much!
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
@Arka Sorry, been having a rough day, I just PM'd my friend group who ships with me and we'll get to you before rollover, my apologies for the delay!
@Arka Sorry, been having a rough day, I just PM'd my friend group who ships with me and we'll get to you before rollover, my apologies for the delay!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan alright, thank you for the reply ^^
@Xairathan alright, thank you for the reply ^^
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Xairathan
*BIG EYES EMOJI* Nobunaga/Okita cute.....
Glad to see you again too xD would you prefer thick or thin lines for the drawing? And I'll give you a discount because of the long wait for the first comms I did for you! Does 2000g instead of 3000g sound good? You can pay once I've sent over a rough sketch for approval

@cryptography
I'm all about those esoteric RPG Maker games :'D I'll make a preview sketch and then you can send the 1500g over (and I WILL have fun with it because I love purble characters so much omg)
@Xairathan
*BIG EYES EMOJI* Nobunaga/Okita cute.....
Glad to see you again too xD would you prefer thick or thin lines for the drawing? And I'll give you a discount because of the long wait for the first comms I did for you! Does 2000g instead of 3000g sound good? You can pay once I've sent over a rough sketch for approval

@cryptography
I'm all about those esoteric RPG Maker games :'D I'll make a preview sketch and then you can send the 1500g over (and I WILL have fun with it because I love purble characters so much omg)
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@leghorse -waves- Hi hi :3

I think I'll go with thin, is that what I got last time? And ahhhhh I'll meet you at 2500g is that okay?
If that's fine with you I'll go ask my friends what we should get haha
@leghorse -waves- Hi hi :3

I think I'll go with thin, is that what I got last time? And ahhhhh I'll meet you at 2500g is that okay?
If that's fine with you I'll go ask my friends what we should get haha
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
absolutely fine; looking forward to working for you :3c
@Xairathan
absolutely fine; looking forward to working for you :3c
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@pinkdragonwins
Hello! Sure! I've put you on the slots!
@pinkdragonwins
Hello! Sure! I've put you on the slots!
zIGgN2T.png