Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Marketplace (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Soulykins
I WANT ART
Name: LehLora
FR numerical ID: 205894
Notes: Only Trainers and Interns, from the main lair, are fair game; if you can, prioritize dragons without art? There's plenty to choose from anyway hahah
Total cost: 300kt
Other: -
@Soulykins
I WANT ART
Name: LehLora
FR numerical ID: 205894
Notes: Only Trainers and Interns, from the main lair, are fair game; if you can, prioritize dragons without art? There's plenty to choose from anyway hahah
Total cost: 300kt
Other: -
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
I don't have an example of the emotes sheet up yet but it would be simple lined with flat colors. I'll be posting an example late in the day.

@mothyy

Got you! Please add to your order what 4 emotes you want.

@Mangusto

Got you down!

@Peyelle

I don't mind at all, please also include what 4 emotes you want.

@Vovina

My slots are currently full but I can add you to a pinglist when one opens up :)

@sublimevoide

If there's a ref I don't mind adding and it won't be extra but my slots are currently full but I can add you to a pinglist when one is open :D
I don't have an example of the emotes sheet up yet but it would be simple lined with flat colors. I'll be posting an example late in the day.

@mothyy

Got you! Please add to your order what 4 emotes you want.

@Mangusto

Got you down!

@Peyelle

I don't mind at all, please also include what 4 emotes you want.

@Vovina

My slots are currently full but I can add you to a pinglist when one opens up :)

@sublimevoide

If there's a ref I don't mind adding and it won't be extra but my slots are currently full but I can add you to a pinglist when one is open :D
@Soulykins I WANT AN ADOPT Name: Sitten1115 FR numerical ID: 290022 Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54072127] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540722/54072127_350.png[/img] [/url] Stolen item: Could you do a piece of meat? Apparel/Skins: Simple Gold Necklace please Head: Exclamation Point, green Total cost: 300kt + whatever is needed for the meat and necklace Other: I’ve been eyeing these for a while
@Soulykins
I WANT AN ADOPT
Name: Sitten1115
FR numerical ID: 290022
Dragon:
54072127_350.png

Stolen item: Could you do a piece of meat?
Apparel/Skins: Simple Gold Necklace please
Head: Exclamation Point, green
Total cost: 300kt + whatever is needed for the meat and necklace
Other: I’ve been eyeing these for a while
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Soulykins
I WANT ART
Name: Pinkdragonwings
FR numerical ID: 12989
Notes: Please choose from my hibernal den please. Either from 'Favs' or 'Keeping' tabs.
Total cost: 300k
Other: Nope, thank you!

@Fluffpuffpanda
I WANT ART
Name: Pinkdragonwins
Request: Coloured headshot of: https://toyhou.se/5425204.avi (Will send PM of image without watermark)
Total cost: 700k
@Soulykins
I WANT ART
Name: Pinkdragonwings
Notes: Please choose from my hibernal den please. Either from 'Favs' or 'Keeping' tabs.
Total cost: 300k

@Fluffpuffpanda
I WANT ART
Name: Pinkdragonwins
Request: Coloured headshot of: https://toyhou.se/5425204.avi (Will send PM of image without watermark)
Total cost: 700k
@Sitten1115
Alright I have you down! I'll get started ASAP as soon as payment is sent - do you have anything in mind regarding the meat? A slab or a leg of ham or something else entirely?

It should be simple regardless and the necklace is very simple (as the name implies ;3c) so I'd only charge 15kt extra for both the meat and the necklace if that's amenable!

@Joywing @cloudydawn @JinxMoonstone @LehLora @Pinkdragonwings
I have you all down! I'll start as soon as payment is sent, either by one way CR or by PM! (I already have yours Joywing, no worries ;3c)
@Sitten1115
Alright I have you down! I'll get started ASAP as soon as payment is sent - do you have anything in mind regarding the meat? A slab or a leg of ham or something else entirely?

It should be simple regardless and the necklace is very simple (as the name implies ;3c) so I'd only charge 15kt extra for both the meat and the necklace if that's amenable!

@Joywing @cloudydawn @JinxMoonstone @LehLora @Pinkdragonwings
I have you all down! I'll start as soon as payment is sent, either by one way CR or by PM! (I already have yours Joywing, no worries ;3c)
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins perhaps a nice raw slab? And a total of 315kt sounds good! I’ll send payment by the end of the day, just gotta do FG and/or exalt my last 6 fodder to get the rest of the t.
@soulykins perhaps a nice raw slab? And a total of 315kt sounds good! I’ll send payment by the end of the day, just gotta do FG and/or exalt my last 6 fodder to get the rest of the t.
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115
Sounds good! I'll get started as soon as you yeet it my way ;3c <3
@Sitten1115
Sounds good! I'll get started as soon as you yeet it my way ;3c <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Exaltier Should I send payment now? Also I forgot to say - I'm ok with no background!
@Exaltier Should I send payment now? Also I forgot to say - I'm ok with no background!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Ophionyx I WANT ART Name: Uyi FR numerical ID: 338699 Request: Pencil drawing of him: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35797230] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357973/35797230_350.png[/img] [/url] Total cost: 400g Other: his beard is very short and ragged, and it'd be nice if you could draw him without his mask~ as for the pose: he's at a table with some chemicals, books, an' sciency things. he's concentrated on one particular reaction going on in a flask he's holding, with a pencil in the other hand for putting down his observations. please tell me if that's possible to do! he's a very 'science' dragon as he's an alchemist, and has lore in his bio if that may help at all [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]
@Ophionyx

I WANT ART
Name: Uyi
FR numerical ID: 338699
Request: Pencil drawing of him:

35797230_350.png

Total cost: 400g
Other: his beard is very short and ragged, and it'd be nice if you could draw him without his mask~

as for the pose: he's at a table with some chemicals, books, an' sciency things. he's concentrated on one particular reaction going on in a flask he's holding, with a pencil in the other hand for putting down his observations.

please tell me if that's possible to do! he's a very 'science' dragon as he's an alchemist, and has lore in his bio if that may help at all
@Mangusto

yes please, ill be pming sketches for approval before finalizations
@Mangusto

yes please, ill be pming sketches for approval before finalizations
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14