Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2
[quote name="Kiserath" date="2020-01-18 03:07:07" ] [quote name="Schuyler" date="2020-01-18 02:16:31" ] Hi! Would you be willing to do a non-FR dragon? I'd love some art of this guy. :D @Kiserath [/quote] @Schuyler Yup! Send the gems and ill draw the derg! c: [/quote] Sent, thanks! ^^ @Kiserath
Kiserath wrote on 2020-01-18 03:07:07:
Schuyler wrote on 2020-01-18 02:16:31:
Hi! Would you be willing to do a non-FR dragon? I'd love some art of this guy. :D @Kiserath
@Schuyler

Yup! Send the gems and ill draw the derg! c:
Sent, thanks! ^^ @Kiserath
qYqvSwV.gif
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
@Kiserath Thank youuuu! He looks so cute!!!
@Kiserath Thank youuuu! He looks so cute!!!
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kiserath Thank you, I love it! [emoji=mirror love size=2]
@Kiserath Thank you, I love it!
qYqvSwV.gif
@Kiserath I would also like a ping if you re-open!
@Kiserath I would also like a ping if you re-open!
man door hand hook car door
I would love a ping if you ever reopen! <3
I would love a ping if you ever reopen! <3
1 2