Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Need Art for My Lore
Please ping me to get my attention! I will respond as soon as I am able! Thanks!

Hello, I'm finally settling on what 1 (singular, uno, ONE) dragon's lore will encompass, and I want art for this lore. I only have the prologue done right now, so I will update as I go. :)

What to do: Please draw or paint art for the bit of the story it is for. It may be traditional or electronic as long as it is done well. I will specify what specifically needs to be in the piece; otherwise, I will leave it up to your creative talents to see how you interpret the scene. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Please ask any questions you have, but please note that I am not artistic at all nor do I know pixel measurements. I will specify where the art will be placed to help, but otherwise I'm of no help with actual sizing. I'm trying to learn, but till then...

Current Artwork Needed Found Here
Please ping me to get my attention! I will respond as soon as I am able! Thanks!

Hello, I'm finally settling on what 1 (singular, uno, ONE) dragon's lore will encompass, and I want art for this lore. I only have the prologue done right now, so I will update as I go. :)

What to do: Please draw or paint art for the bit of the story it is for. It may be traditional or electronic as long as it is done well. I will specify what specifically needs to be in the piece; otherwise, I will leave it up to your creative talents to see how you interpret the scene. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Please ask any questions you have, but please note that I am not artistic at all nor do I know pixel measurements. I will specify where the art will be placed to help, but otherwise I'm of no help with actual sizing. I'm trying to learn, but till then...

Current Artwork Needed Found Here
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Rules:
***All artwork must follow FR rules and guidelines.

***All artwork must stay in the guidelines of the lore it is for. It cannot showcase a zebra doing the hula dance if the lore is about a lion jumping through a ring of fire in the circus.

***I may update previous lore with more details as I progress, so please double check to make sure the lore you're making art for has not changed. Same with specifics for the artwork itself. I will not know if you are making art unless you tell me; that way I can do my part in informing you when it's been updated.

***I reserve the right to choose or NOT choose someone to make a specific piece of art. I simply believe that I am allowed to choose the style of the piece.

***I reserve the right to ask for critiques or adjustments to any artwork. If I ask for adjustments after it's been finalized to add new details, I will pay you extra for inconveniencing you on making adjustments (amounts vary).

***By posting artwork, you are giving me permission to use that art for the lore. I will ask for permission if I want/need to post it elsewhere, but I generally don't as it's only for this lore.

***I will send you the payment via CR and will credit you either to your profile or your arts page (whichever one you choose). As you are the artist, you may do with your art as you please (like showing it in a gallery as an example) so long as the link is no longer available/valid. But with the artist's permission, any art still present after a commissioning will be placed in the gallery post (here) with credit to the artists who created them. :) I like having a way to find artists and revisit their style.

***Anything else I come up with as I work.

Rules:
***All artwork must follow FR rules and guidelines.

***All artwork must stay in the guidelines of the lore it is for. It cannot showcase a zebra doing the hula dance if the lore is about a lion jumping through a ring of fire in the circus.

***I may update previous lore with more details as I progress, so please double check to make sure the lore you're making art for has not changed. Same with specifics for the artwork itself. I will not know if you are making art unless you tell me; that way I can do my part in informing you when it's been updated.

***I reserve the right to choose or NOT choose someone to make a specific piece of art. I simply believe that I am allowed to choose the style of the piece.

***I reserve the right to ask for critiques or adjustments to any artwork. If I ask for adjustments after it's been finalized to add new details, I will pay you extra for inconveniencing you on making adjustments (amounts vary).

***By posting artwork, you are giving me permission to use that art for the lore. I will ask for permission if I want/need to post it elsewhere, but I generally don't as it's only for this lore.

***I will send you the payment via CR and will credit you either to your profile or your arts page (whichever one you choose). As you are the artist, you may do with your art as you please (like showing it in a gallery as an example) so long as the link is no longer available/valid. But with the artist's permission, any art still present after a commissioning will be placed in the gallery post (here) with credit to the artists who created them. :) I like having a way to find artists and revisit their style.

***Anything else I come up with as I work.

Art Submissions:
Lore Link: Prologue|
None yet
Art Submissions:
Lore Link: Prologue|
None yet
Pinglist:
For anyone wanting to be pinged to see art or create art for the next chapter

Pinglist:
For anyone wanting to be pinged to see art or create art for the next chapter

Current Commission 1/14/20
Need: 2 pieces For: Prologue Art

A column piece: This will have the landscape and the figure in the distance. This one is simple, with most of the effects being on the gradients and the blending of the colors. Preferably colored, though if shaded superbly, will take that too. The figure must look like a Tundra dragon, specifically Evane in the Character List. This column type piece will be on the left side of the lore going down till about the 4th or 5th paragraph.
Lore Link|Character Link

A scene piece: This one is specifically on the last 3 paragraphs of the Prologue. Artists may use their own discretion on angles and what the scene in the art encompasses, as long as the figure and Pearl are clearly in it (though how much is up to you as well). They must be portrayed as dragons with the apparel indicated by the Character List. Preferably colored, though if shaded superbly, will take that too. The piece will be a picture below the Prologue lore, though if smaller than expected then a block on the right side right at the end of the lore..
Lore Link|Character Link
Current Commission 1/14/20
Need: 2 pieces For: Prologue Art

A column piece: This will have the landscape and the figure in the distance. This one is simple, with most of the effects being on the gradients and the blending of the colors. Preferably colored, though if shaded superbly, will take that too. The figure must look like a Tundra dragon, specifically Evane in the Character List. This column type piece will be on the left side of the lore going down till about the 4th or 5th paragraph.
Lore Link|Character Link

A scene piece: This one is specifically on the last 3 paragraphs of the Prologue. Artists may use their own discretion on angles and what the scene in the art encompasses, as long as the figure and Pearl are clearly in it (though how much is up to you as well). They must be portrayed as dragons with the apparel indicated by the Character List. Preferably colored, though if shaded superbly, will take that too. The piece will be a picture below the Prologue lore, though if smaller than expected then a block on the right side right at the end of the lore..
Lore Link|Character Link
res
res
res
res
res
res
And open! :)