Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Huolon

added to the list <33 im honestly really looking forward to doodling this boy!! he has such a cute design!

and feel free to send the gems in a CR whenever <33 I wont touch until finished, and as a note - classes have been keeping me a bit busy with classes, but i have plans to start sketches sometime tomorrow
@Huolon

added to the list <33 im honestly really looking forward to doodling this boy!! he has such a cute design!

and feel free to send the gems in a CR whenever <33 I wont touch until finished, and as a note - classes have been keeping me a bit busy with classes, but i have plans to start sketches sometime tomorrow
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure
Style: Chibi
Character links: Cyber-Tooth | Vash the Stampede
Brief description: Just something sweet and cuddly! Can be interpreted in whatever way you feel up to drawing. <3
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure
Style: Chibi
Character links: Cyber-Tooth | Vash the Stampede
Brief description: Just something sweet and cuddly! Can be interpreted in whatever way you feel up to drawing. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Eden064

ohhh this should be fun! can send the 800kt via CR whenever able <33 and i apologize in advance if it takes me a bit to get to this! classes are murderous this semester
@Eden064

ohhh this should be fun! can send the 800kt via CR whenever able <33 and i apologize in advance if it takes me a bit to get to this! classes are murderous this semester
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Payment is sent! And there is no need to apologize at all. I definitely understand how crazy Uni can be at the best of times. Take all the time you need and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. <3
@Hawkeyyee

Payment is sent! And there is no need to apologize at all. I definitely understand how crazy Uni can be at the best of times. Take all the time you need and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Hawkeyyee Awww dookie, here we go again!

Payment: A heck ton of stuff as discussed in PM
Style: Usual, full body
Character links:Big ole set of images There are two hairstyles used. You can pick whichever you would like. She wears it both ways.
Brief description: Could you do something like this pose and expression? But if you get inspo to do something else, I trust your judgement!
@Hawkeyyee Awww dookie, here we go again!

Payment: A heck ton of stuff as discussed in PM
Style: Usual, full body
Character links:Big ole set of images There are two hairstyles used. You can pick whichever you would like. She wears it both ways.
Brief description: Could you do something like this pose and expression? But if you get inspo to do something else, I trust your judgement!
hYK4ogH.gif
bump!
bump!
lBm66wW.gif
@Hawkeyyee

((You posted in my thread, so I came here to fill out a form for organization <3))

Payment: Item (2x Noc eggs)
Style: chibi
Character links: x
Brief description: Her hair and outfit are based on women's fashion from the Qing dynasty, so if you feel creative with her and want to switch up her clothes or hair, that's the era she comes from.
@Hawkeyyee

((You posted in my thread, so I came here to fill out a form for organization <3))

Payment: Item (2x Noc eggs)
Style: chibi
Character links: x
Brief description: Her hair and outfit are based on women's fashion from the Qing dynasty, so if you feel creative with her and want to switch up her clothes or hair, that's the era she comes from.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin
im glad my style interests you <33

oh that char is adorable looking!
and just a - two noc eggs from LAH is equivalent to 470g, would you be alright with paying the remainder 30g?
@Kaixin
im glad my style interests you <33

oh that char is adorable looking!
and just a - two noc eggs from LAH is equivalent to 470g, would you be alright with paying the remainder 30g?
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Oh yeah, that's fine. I'll get the CR set up and send everything to you :)
@Hawkeyyee

Oh yeah, that's fine. I'll get the CR set up and send everything to you :)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin

awesome, thank you!!

ill get in contact when i have a sketch done <33 and i apologize in advance if this takes a bit! busy this weekend and university is killer
@Kaixin

awesome, thank you!!

ill get in contact when i have a sketch done <33 and i apologize in advance if this takes a bit! busy this weekend and university is killer
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23