Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Plague Foddart:Scrimshaw Scrawls 1/12-18
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Theine

He looks freaking amazing! thank you so much <3
@Theine

He looks freaking amazing! thank you so much <3
underskrift-geo.png
@Kisk
I think I have done it. The current word count for this piece is 669. If you don't like it, feel free to say so! I did this in a day of her life. >>;
Diva heaves a sigh. Most days, she can be described as friendly and a chatterbox. Right now? Not so much. She’s the Clan’s messenger. It’s her job to make sure all the messages are delivered between her fellow clanmates and to those outside the Clan. Today there were a lot of messages!
Her first delivery of the day was to Dramatic. It was from little Sargeras. She finds the little Pearlcatcher to be quite the odd little creature really. Not that she would ever be so rude or bold to say so aloud to anyone at all. She’s unsure what the little prophet would need to tell her mate. It must be important. The Nocturne female had been very tempted to open that message and take a little peek at it. That would go against everything it is to be a good messenger though. So she had delivered the note and continued on her way. Other deliveries after all.
Then she’d had to visit Charybdis. She always feels uncomfortable around the Bogsneak female. All doom, that one. She prefers brighter, more cheerful tidings. However, a small package had come in that needed to be delivered. Diva had found it quite strange. She hadn’t heard of the dragon who had sent the package before. Purple eyes watched the other female. “Who is this Ammut? I do not recall her.”
Charybdis had smirked at her question. “You shall soon see.” That had been it. All the information the blasted cryptic thing would tell her before handing her a pile of letters to go out to another clan. Not just any clan either. That creature had sent her to a Plague Clan of all things! A Plague clan! Not that it had been at all what she’d expected.
She’d been greeted by a lovely Tundra by the name of Eratu. She’d been rather soft spoken and had allowed Diva to chatter away in her nervousness. Oddly enough, the Tundra made her feel more at ease among the rather strange collection of dragons. She’d also directed Diva to her first stop - Aerico.
She’d found the male Coatl easily enough. He was… hard to miss. With his charming smile and seemingly easy going nature. When handed the letter, his charming smile had turned into a smirk so dark it had made her blood run cold. His voice came out darkly smooth. “Ah, yes. Charybdis. She must be wanting of something again. I’ll be sure to see to it right away. Mother has me going out anyways.”
Well, Diva certainly hadn’t stuck around to see what that was all about. No no no. She rather not know. It was likely better not to know. With the look that one’d had, she will be sure to handle any packages he sends with extreme care. And gloves. One can never be too safe! A bit shaken, she had moved on to her next letter to one named Loviator.
She’d felt better when she saw the sweet looking female and her pretty smile. Well, that didn’t last long once the other female started speaking! “Ah, yes! Charybdis’s clanmate, yes? Yes, of course you are. Your clanmate had said she’d have some insight into my experiments. I’m quite excited to see what information she tosses my way. The last subject… passed… in a most unexpected way.”
That had sounded entirely too ominous for her! She also delivered to Ryuk, Babayka, Lilith, Boethiah, Baku, Winifred, and Gravemind. They’d left her quite shaken. Eratu and her mate, Nodens, and comforted her before she’d left for home. Their clan leader had even joined them for some tea and a light snack. It had been rather pleasant but hadn’t been quite enough to make her forget her day.
Home now safe and sound, she feels Dramatic’s gaze upon her. “You look like you’ve had quite the day. Would you like to talk about it?”
For the first time in her life, the chatterbox of a Nocturne has but one word to say… “No.”
@Kisk
I think I have done it. The current word count for this piece is 669. If you don't like it, feel free to say so! I did this in a day of her life. >>;
Diva heaves a sigh. Most days, she can be described as friendly and a chatterbox. Right now? Not so much. She’s the Clan’s messenger. It’s her job to make sure all the messages are delivered between her fellow clanmates and to those outside the Clan. Today there were a lot of messages!
Her first delivery of the day was to Dramatic. It was from little Sargeras. She finds the little Pearlcatcher to be quite the odd little creature really. Not that she would ever be so rude or bold to say so aloud to anyone at all. She’s unsure what the little prophet would need to tell her mate. It must be important. The Nocturne female had been very tempted to open that message and take a little peek at it. That would go against everything it is to be a good messenger though. So she had delivered the note and continued on her way. Other deliveries after all.
Then she’d had to visit Charybdis. She always feels uncomfortable around the Bogsneak female. All doom, that one. She prefers brighter, more cheerful tidings. However, a small package had come in that needed to be delivered. Diva had found it quite strange. She hadn’t heard of the dragon who had sent the package before. Purple eyes watched the other female. “Who is this Ammut? I do not recall her.”
Charybdis had smirked at her question. “You shall soon see.” That had been it. All the information the blasted cryptic thing would tell her before handing her a pile of letters to go out to another clan. Not just any clan either. That creature had sent her to a Plague Clan of all things! A Plague clan! Not that it had been at all what she’d expected.
She’d been greeted by a lovely Tundra by the name of Eratu. She’d been rather soft spoken and had allowed Diva to chatter away in her nervousness. Oddly enough, the Tundra made her feel more at ease among the rather strange collection of dragons. She’d also directed Diva to her first stop - Aerico.
She’d found the male Coatl easily enough. He was… hard to miss. With his charming smile and seemingly easy going nature. When handed the letter, his charming smile had turned into a smirk so dark it had made her blood run cold. His voice came out darkly smooth. “Ah, yes. Charybdis. She must be wanting of something again. I’ll be sure to see to it right away. Mother has me going out anyways.”
Well, Diva certainly hadn’t stuck around to see what that was all about. No no no. She rather not know. It was likely better not to know. With the look that one’d had, she will be sure to handle any packages he sends with extreme care. And gloves. One can never be too safe! A bit shaken, she had moved on to her next letter to one named Loviator.
She’d felt better when she saw the sweet looking female and her pretty smile. Well, that didn’t last long once the other female started speaking! “Ah, yes! Charybdis’s clanmate, yes? Yes, of course you are. Your clanmate had said she’d have some insight into my experiments. I’m quite excited to see what information she tosses my way. The last subject… passed… in a most unexpected way.”
That had sounded entirely too ominous for her! She also delivered to Ryuk, Babayka, Lilith, Boethiah, Baku, Winifred, and Gravemind. They’d left her quite shaken. Eratu and her mate, Nodens, and comforted her before she’d left for home. Their clan leader had even joined them for some tea and a light snack. It had been rather pleasant but hadn’t been quite enough to make her forget her day.
Home now safe and sound, she feels Dramatic’s gaze upon her. “You look like you’ve had quite the day. Would you like to talk about it?”
For the first time in her life, the chatterbox of a Nocturne has but one word to say… “No.”
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Joywing [img]https://i.imgur.com/UWphmrd.png[/img] Your adopt is done! Thanks for supporting Plague! [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@Joywing

UWphmrd.png

Your adopt is done! Thanks for supporting Plague!
sword-bookend-hilt-L.pngbook-jay.png book-marvin.png book-candy.png
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
@thatwhatthing Aaaa, that's adorable! Thank you so much!
@thatwhatthing Aaaa, that's adorable! Thank you so much!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Crimsonpixie [img]https://i.imgur.com/KnG4t7p.gif[/img] Your adopt is finished! Thanks for supporting Plague! [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@Crimsonpixie

KnG4t7p.gif

Your adopt is finished! Thanks for supporting Plague!
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
@MerlinMausi [img]https://i.imgur.com/zcUjLQW.png[/img] Your adopt is finished! Thanks for supporting Plague! [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@MerlinMausi

zcUjLQW.png

Your adopt is finished! Thanks for supporting Plague!

[center]@rufusdrumknott Done! Please let me know if you want anything changed. Click for full size! [url=https://i.ibb.co/dgxH3sJ/Foddart-rufusdrumknott.png][img]https://i.ibb.co/9cGPFh1/Foddart-rufusdrumknott-2.png[/img][/url][/center]
@rufusdrumknott
Done! Please let me know if you want anything changed. Click for full size!

Foddart-rufusdrumknott-2.png
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@luckygrace99 Here's your finished adopt, I hope you like it! Please let me know if I need to tweak anything. :) [url=https://imgur.com/6P3gnFS][img]http://i.imgur.com/6P3gnFS.png[/img][/url]
@luckygrace99

Here's your finished adopt, I hope you like it! Please let me know if I need to tweak anything. :)
6P3gnFS.png
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine That's amazing!!! I love it so much, thank you!! <3
@Theine That's amazing!!! I love it so much, thank you!! <3
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@PijukVonGacy Oh my GOSH that is absolutely incredible thank you so so much [emoji=coatl star size=1] I absolutely love it [emoji=heart size=1]
@PijukVonGacy Oh my GOSH that is absolutely incredible thank you so so much I absolutely love it
1XvTtel.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32