Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Plague Foddart:Scrimshaw Scrawls 1/12-18
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
@PijukVonGacy I love it!! Thank you so much, it's perfect!
@PijukVonGacy I love it!! Thank you so much, it's perfect!
@Enkil

sending 29 level 7's (PA) for a total of 203 levels for PijukVonGacy!
@Enkil

sending 29 level 7's (PA) for a total of 203 levels for PijukVonGacy!
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Krocodalie
Hello! I'm terribly sorry, but I only take CRs for foddart. I do it this way because I am also receiving for the Public Buy which I do through PAs only. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
@Krocodalie
Hello! I'm terribly sorry, but I only take CRs for foddart. I do it this way because I am also receiving for the Public Buy which I do through PAs only. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil

ooo sorry! I'll cancel the ones ive sent
@Enkil

ooo sorry! I'll cancel the ones ive sent
@onemessyperson Here's the finished version i have! Though i can make any adjustments if you need c: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618100130222178366/666773945349046292/amessyperson_comm.png[/img]
@onemessyperson
Here's the finished version i have! Though i can make any adjustments if you need c:
amessyperson_comm.png
@ButtRocks

I hope you accept PA's lol ^^ sending 203 levels for PijukVonGacy
@ButtRocks

I hope you accept PA's lol ^^ sending 203 levels for PijukVonGacy
@lakaishia
You have until end of the push to deliver all the levels, if you only managed to send part of the payment and couldn’t complete the levels before end of push I’ll still draw but the quality won’t be as good
@lakaishia
You have until end of the push to deliver all the levels, if you only managed to send part of the payment and couldn’t complete the levels before end of push I’ll still draw but the quality won’t be as good
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
When is push just so I know?
When is push just so I know?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@BreezeBrambles
Ahh so cute, thank you so much for adding in the arcane emblem as well! Truly love the way you draw rat feet.
@BreezeBrambles
Ahh so cute, thank you so much for adding in the arcane emblem as well! Truly love the way you draw rat feet.
mooncakefestival
FR + 16
ygWzlbs.pngUFUmX1W.pngE3sjxsi.pnguJuXpVk.png
bQRqVp4.png
@krocadalie
Yeah I accept PA's just fine. I'll get around to accepting the ones you sent in just a moment. Finishing up dinner right now lol.
@krocadalie
Yeah I accept PA's just fine. I'll get around to accepting the ones you sent in just a moment. Finishing up dinner right now lol.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32