Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art by tath | OPEN
Hello! Buy my arts please. Some examples of my FlightRising work can be found here: [url=https://plot-fr.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art]TUMBLR[/url] General note on process: I do a rough sketch first, flat colors, and then go in for more details + shading. I generally like to know about your dragon's personality and anything else you might want reflected in the bust! [center] [b] FULLY RENDERED GIJINKA BUST [/b] [img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/f992626f970242da1353c04bbf7b5d7e/tumblr_pq6ez4HnuK1rq0si3_1280.jpg [/img] [size=2][color=#bcbcbc]@ lucithefer's vyrek ![/color]??[center][b]FULLY RENDERED DRAGON BUST[/b] [img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/01fa2cbed43f509170e6dc758d55e40b/d27081b6934d7e07-d8/s1280x1920/cd584e34aa2814133b61a4698f6cd5d18af949c0.jpg [/img]??[size=2][color=#bcbcbc]@ barachois's progens and son ![/color]?[/center] ___________________ [b] FLAT GIJINKA SKETCH [/b] [img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/9a3bab496c10ac19f9b58a2f3a09d4d4/tumblr_proqi8WylL1rq0si3_1280.jpg[/img] [size=2][color=#bcbcbc]@ ollishark's fabian[/color][/size]
Hello! Buy my arts please.

Some examples of my FlightRising work can be found here: TUMBLR

General note on process:
I do a rough sketch first, flat colors, and then go in for more details + shading. I generally like to know about your dragon's personality and anything else you might want reflected in the bust!

FULLY RENDERED GIJINKA BUST

tumblr_pq6ez4HnuK1rq0si3_1280.jpg

@ lucithefer's vyrek !??
FULLY RENDERED DRAGON BUST

cd584e34aa2814133b61a4698f6cd5d18af949c0.jpg??@ barachois's progens and son !?

FLAT GIJINKA SKETCH

tumblr_proqi8WylL1rq0si3_1280.jpg

@ ollishark's fabian
23839.png flowers may grow where the sun shines upon rot and ruin.

she + they | +2 hours ahead of FR | primal collector
wishlist | gene projects | lore write ups | art shop | pwyw
[center] During fests, all prices are exchangeable for currency! Ratio subject to change. [center][b] 1 G : 1000 T [/b] [quote] Fully Rendered Gijinka Bust = 300 G | 300 KT Fully Rendered Dragon Bust = 300 G | 300 KT Flat Color Sketch (Dragon or Gijinka) Bust = 50 G | 50 KT Flat Color Sketch Full Body = 100 G | 100 KT [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2801139]Plain PWYW Sketch Style = PWYW, minimum 10 G | 10 KT[/url] Per Piece of Apparel = 25 G | 25 KT | First piece [b]free[/b] with flat sketch Accents are Case by Case[/center] [/quote] [b]GUIDELINES:[/b][/center][list] [*] Half payment upfront, half payment upon completion! [b]Via one-way CR only![/b] [*] Please link back to my lair if you post somewhere other than FR. [*] Negotiating is fine! I'll even do trades for art or items. [*] Art follows FR's rules regarding NSFW/gore/etc [*] OC art is available for USD only. [*] These guidelines are subject to change.[/list] [center]________________[/center] [center][b]DETAILED SLOTS:[/b][/center][list] [*] [*] [*] [/list] [center][b]FLAT + SKETCH SLOTS:[/b][/center][list] [*] [*] [*] [/list] [center]________________[/center] [quote] @/tath Dragon BBCode: Style: Apparel: Other: Payment Method: (ex: 100 G over PM) [/quote]

During fests, all prices are exchangeable for currency! Ratio subject to change.
1 G : 1000 T
Quote:
Fully Rendered Gijinka Bust = 300 G | 300 KT
Fully Rendered Dragon Bust = 300 G | 300 KT
Flat Color Sketch (Dragon or Gijinka) Bust = 50 G | 50 KT
Flat Color Sketch Full Body = 100 G | 100 KT
Plain PWYW Sketch Style = PWYW, minimum 10 G | 10 KT

Per Piece of Apparel = 25 G | 25 KT | First piece free with flat sketch

Accents are Case by Case

GUIDELINES:
  • Half payment upfront, half payment upon completion! Via one-way CR only!
  • Please link back to my lair if you post somewhere other than FR.
  • Negotiating is fine! I'll even do trades for art or items.
  • Art follows FR's rules regarding NSFW/gore/etc
  • OC art is available for USD only.
  • These guidelines are subject to change.

Quote:
@/tath
Dragon BBCode:
Style:
Apparel:
Other:
Payment Method: (ex: 100 G over PM)

FODDER RESCUE CENTER

Sometimes I will find cute dragons I don't have room for in the fodder section of the AH. If I have the time and will, I will bust out quick gijinkas for them, and hope this helps them travel to a loving lair! I will post such dragons here, and they will be listed on the AH for gems.

If you do buy them and want their gijinkas updated to have apparel in the future, I will do it for a low fee (or even for free, depending on the complexity of the apparel). Please feel free to contact me in this thread or PM me regarding that.
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!

Without further ado, here are the current adoptable babies:

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Sometimes I will find cute dragons I don't have room for in the fodder section of the AH. If I have the time and will, I will bust out quick gijinkas for them, and hope this helps them travel to a loving lair! I will post such dragons here, and they will be listed on the AH for gems.

If you do buy them and want their gijinkas updated to have apparel in the future, I will do it for a low fee (or even for free, depending on the complexity of the apparel). Please feel free to contact me in this thread or PM me regarding that.
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!

Without further ado, here are the current adoptable babies:

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

[center][b]Gijinka Giveaway Winners:[/center][/b][list] [*] [*] [*] [/list] [b] Thank you all for your patience in receiving your giveaway prizes![/b] I ended up wanting to completely finish all of them, and was simultaneously moving (and making other big changes in my life), so things got a little out of hand. I hope that you are happy with these, but I'm always happy to make small updates as you need them c: [img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/9fa3d5970ec50323be42d915d644fd82/tumblr_psi3a34zjX1rq0si3_1280.jpg[/img] @/overture [img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/3766dce4ad4792380c4b65aac98844b9/tumblr_psi3a3NPvR1rq0si3_1280.png[/img] @/SalleeReinard [img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/b4e7705d72bd9a77edf889cd6b118b8b/tumblr_psi3a4ECIb1rq0si3_1280.png [/img] @/AspenCrow [Center]
Gijinka Giveaway Winners:

Thank you all for your patience in receiving your giveaway prizes! I ended up wanting to completely finish all of them, and was simultaneously moving (and making other big changes in my life), so things got a little out of hand. I hope that you are happy with these, but I'm always happy to make small updates as you need them c:

tumblr_psi3a34zjX1rq0si3_1280.jpg

@/overture

tumblr_psi3a3NPvR1rq0si3_1280.png

@/SalleeReinard

tumblr_psi3a4ECIb1rq0si3_1280.png
@/AspenCrow

Hold
Hold

Hold
Hold

bump!
bump!