Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LORE] Examples Needed!
1 2 3 4 5
So basically, I am in need of examples for my new writing shop! I'll be posting new things here on the front page as I need examples for them. In return for letting me use your completed commission as an example, you'll get [b]25% off[/b] your entire order! Here's essentially what I have to offer right now: [quote][b]A Quick Overview[/b] Essentially, I offer most writing services. I try to keep my prices competitive while still being fair to me, but if you want something and you think the price is unreasonable, just talk to me about it and we can work it out! [b]Note:[/b] I really am only comfortable accepting payment either half-and-half (half before it’s done and half after), or all after. I just don’t want anyone to be unhappy. The services I mainly offer can be broken up into a few sections: [u]short/medium/long[/u], and then [u]biographies, stories, poems, and specialty items[/u]. Specialty items will be limited, but all other spots will have unlimited slots as long as I can keep up. [b]Biographies[/b] I will write biographies for your FR dragons and/or other OCs, as long as it remains appropriate to the site. I offer a main biography segment, along with several add-ons if you wish to have those. I can also code simple dragon bios if you wish along with your writing, but this is an extra charge. The main biography portion consists of the dragon’s backstory, personality, and general information about them that you provide or let me come up with. This is the portion that is included in the main price, without add-ons. This can be short, medium, or long. [LIST] [*]Short works are works between 100 and 500 words. They cost 5,000 treasure/5 gems per 100 words. [*]Medium works are works between 500 and 800 words. They cost 10,000 treasure/10 gems per 100 words. [*]Long works are works over 800 words. They cost 15,000 treasure/15 gems per 100 words. [/LIST] The add-ons include extra information not covered by the main biography. These are a flat price, and come at around 100-200 words a piece. I currently offer: [LIST] [*]Matehood - a segment about your character’s mate/partner/etc. [*]Familiar - a segment about your character’s familiar/pet/etc. [*]Family - a segment about how your character gets along with family. [*]Trivia - a segment with interesting minor tidbits about your character (maximum of 10). [*]Job - a segment about your character’s job. [*]Relationships - a segment including your character’s most important relationships. [/LIST] Each one of these add-ons is 5,000 treasure/5 gems a piece. This is added onto the original price. I calculate everything at check out, so no need to worry about it unless you’re tight on funds. [u]I am currently in need of 3 examples for bios: one short, one medium, and one long. I’m offering them at the discounted price of 25% until I get the examples needed.[/u][/quote] Here are some previous examples of my writing, however my style has changed a bit since then. [b]EXAMPLES[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55074777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550748/55074777_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749577/2#post_40592770]Order 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749577/2#post_40624274]Order 2[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749577/6#post_41603433]Order 3[/url] [i]More Recent[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2800871/2#post_42304208]800 word bio[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2800871/4#post_43056173]560 word bio[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2750957]My Personal Clan Lore[/url] [b]FORM[/b] Dragon + link: Applicable information you want me to include: things such as gender, age, sexuality, etc. Item you're ordering: short/medium/long bio, plus any add-ons Payment method: treasure or gems? 1:1000 ratio Anything else: anything else you think I should know
So basically, I am in need of examples for my new writing shop! I'll be posting new things here on the front page as I need examples for them. In return for letting me use your completed commission as an example, you'll get 25% off your entire order!

Here's essentially what I have to offer right now:
Quote:
A Quick Overview

Essentially, I offer most writing services. I try to keep my prices competitive while still being fair to me, but if you want something and you think the price is unreasonable, just talk to me about it and we can work it out!

Note: I really am only comfortable accepting payment either half-and-half (half before it’s done and half after), or all after. I just don’t want anyone to be unhappy.

The services I mainly offer can be broken up into a few sections: short/medium/long, and then biographies, stories, poems, and specialty items. Specialty items will be limited, but all other spots will have unlimited slots as long as I can keep up.

Biographies

I will write biographies for your FR dragons and/or other OCs, as long as it remains appropriate to the site. I offer a main biography segment, along with several add-ons if you wish to have those. I can also code simple dragon bios if you wish along with your writing, but this is an extra charge.

The main biography portion consists of the dragon’s backstory, personality, and general information about them that you provide or let me come up with. This is the portion that is included in the main price, without add-ons. This can be short, medium, or long.
  • Short works are works between 100 and 500 words. They cost 5,000 treasure/5 gems per 100 words.
  • Medium works are works between 500 and 800 words. They cost 10,000 treasure/10 gems per 100 words.
  • Long works are works over 800 words. They cost 15,000 treasure/15 gems per 100 words.

The add-ons include extra information not covered by the main biography. These are a flat price, and come at around 100-200 words a piece. I currently offer:
  • Matehood - a segment about your character’s mate/partner/etc.
  • Familiar - a segment about your character’s familiar/pet/etc.
  • Family - a segment about how your character gets along with family.
  • Trivia - a segment with interesting minor tidbits about your character (maximum of 10).
  • Job - a segment about your character’s job.
  • Relationships - a segment including your character’s most important relationships.

Each one of these add-ons is 5,000 treasure/5 gems a piece. This is added onto the original price. I calculate everything at check out, so no need to worry about it unless you’re tight on funds.

I am currently in need of 3 examples for bios: one short, one medium, and one long. I’m offering them at the discounted price of 25% until I get the examples needed.

Here are some previous examples of my writing, however my style has changed a bit since then.

EXAMPLES

55074777_350.png

Order 1
Order 2
Order 3
More Recent
800 word bio
560 word bio
My Personal Clan Lore

FORM

Dragon + link:
Applicable information you want me to include: things such as gender, age, sexuality, etc.
Item you're ordering: short/medium/long bio, plus any add-ons
Payment method: treasure or gems? 1:1000 ratio
Anything else: anything else you think I should know
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Bump [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Bump
F9No6Gk.png
[b]Dragon + link:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56912027] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=30&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=36&winggene=30&wings=14&auth=2f08f12bece9a6154dd8842a33e6595779ea8bbd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Applicable information you want me to include:[/b] Since he's unnamed right now, just call him Thistle in your piece. It takes me a hot minute to come up with names sometimes haha ^^ The only things I have for him right now is that he's bigender and genderfluid, and uses mainly he/him pronouns. But you don't have to focus on that unless you want to. He was born an Arcane dragon, moved to Nature territory to learn magic and aromatherapy (which he synthesizes for his job, somehow? idk what job title to give him atm but it's some kind of therapy or spa worker type deal), and is now in the Ice territory. This is my clan lore: [quote]Looming on the coast of the Southern Icefields is Hanephim, a port city closed off at its innermost parts by high walls. It is ruled by the gigantic Imperial dragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53906533]Principality[/url], who is said by some of the citizens to be the deity of all magic. It sits in uneasy peace for now, but the soldiers of the Fortress of Ends could wage war on the so-called independent settlement once again...[/quote] [b]Item you're ordering:[/b] Long bio please, plus a bit on his job! [b]Payment method:[/b] Can I pay mixed? :0 if not, treasure! [b]Anything else:[/b] Are you alright with light edits to your finished piece (with your approval before publishing and full credit maintained of course!)? I ask cause I'm a bit of a grammar stickler and like my biographies/lore to be super formal lol. If not then that's alright! I won't ask anything of you that makes you uncomfortable. ^^
Dragon + link:
dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=30&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=36&winggene=30&wings=14&auth=2f08f12bece9a6154dd8842a33e6595779ea8bbd&dummyext=prev.png

Applicable information you want me to include: Since he's unnamed right now, just call him Thistle in your piece. It takes me a hot minute to come up with names sometimes haha ^^
The only things I have for him right now is that he's bigender and genderfluid, and uses mainly he/him pronouns. But you don't have to focus on that unless you want to. He was born an Arcane dragon, moved to Nature territory to learn magic and aromatherapy (which he synthesizes for his job, somehow? idk what job title to give him atm but it's some kind of therapy or spa worker type deal), and is now in the Ice territory.
This is my clan lore:
Quote:
Looming on the coast of the Southern Icefields is Hanephim, a port city closed off at its innermost parts by high walls. It is ruled by the gigantic Imperial dragon Principality, who is said by some of the citizens to be the deity of all magic. It sits in uneasy peace for now, but the soldiers of the Fortress of Ends could wage war on the so-called independent settlement once again...
Item you're ordering: Long bio please, plus a bit on his job!
Payment method: Can I pay mixed? :0 if not, treasure!
Anything else: Are you alright with light edits to your finished piece (with your approval before publishing and full credit maintained of course!)? I ask cause I'm a bit of a grammar stickler and like my biographies/lore to be super formal lol. If not then that's alright! I won't ask anything of you that makes you uncomfortable. ^^
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning mixed payment is fine and I'm totally fine with light edits to the finished piece as long as it doesn't completely change what I wrote!
@5inthemorning mixed payment is fine and I'm totally fine with light edits to the finished piece as long as it doesn't completely change what I wrote!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Hello! I'd be interested in a medium bio, but before deciding on a character, I wanted to ask if you're ok with writing for either a Wings of Fire or dinosaur character? If not, I can totally pick another character :)
Hello! I'd be interested in a medium bio, but before deciding on a character, I wanted to ask if you're ok with writing for either a Wings of Fire or dinosaur character? If not, I can totally pick another character :)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2 I'd be most comfy with a dinosaur character, since I don't know much about Wings of Fire
@Gyrfalcon2 I'd be most comfy with a dinosaur character, since I don't know much about Wings of Fire
sounds good! Here's the form:
Dragon + link: https://toyhou.se/5388439.pinyon
Applicable information you want me to include: I haven't really fleshed out her story yet, but she's a female utahraptor who loves to run
Item you're ordering: medium bio
Payment method: gems
Anything else: I think a Jurassic Park themed backstory would be cool, but honestly, anything you come up with would be great!
sounds good! Here's the form:
Dragon + link: https://toyhou.se/5388439.pinyon
Applicable information you want me to include: I haven't really fleshed out her story yet, but she's a female utahraptor who loves to run
Item you're ordering: medium bio
Payment method: gems
Anything else: I think a Jurassic Park themed backstory would be cool, but honestly, anything you come up with would be great!
@Gyrfalcon2 okay, how many words in the medium bio do you want, or do you just want anything in that range?
@Gyrfalcon2 okay, how many words in the medium bio do you want, or do you just want anything in that range?
Anything in that range would be great!
Anything in that range would be great!
Posting this so I remember to come back
Posting this so I remember to come back
Full_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5