Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ soup ]--- doodle for gems | full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][font=times] [I] "What do you mean you're at soup!?" [/I] Welcome to my side art shop where I draw experimental/quick stuff :> The style offered here will change according to my mood [color=cadetblue] today's soup[/color] [size=5] doodle for gemsss [/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799809277984779/699491044789846046/spooder.png[/img] [size=1]I am working on a dragon example I swear[/size] [size=5] 500g [/size] comes w/ colour and cell shade default :: smooth line art, 2px white border (can specify colour) can draw humanoid OC, feral & dragon!
"What do you mean you're at soup!?"

Welcome to my side art shop where I draw experimental/quick stuff :>
The style offered here will change according to my mood

today's soup
doodle for gemsss

spooder.png
I am working on a dragon example I swear

500g
comes w/ colour and cell shade
default :: smooth line art, 2px white border (can specify colour)

can draw humanoid OC, feral & dragon!
7bfJZaP.png
[font=times] [emoji=ping size=1] [color=cadetblue] slots [/color] [indent][font=times] 1. Iodine 2. godqueen (fin) 3. Nyris [/indent] [font=times] [emoji=ping size=1] [color=cadetblue] info & rules [/color] [indent][font=times][b] • please [u]don't[/u] ping! I am subbed~ [/b] • Pay upfront after in CR after I confirm order! I will accept once I finish • accepting [emoji=gem size=1] gem only!! • Please don't edit out signature, resell or claim the art • When using art, put credit to either: - use link to my FR profile - crowvidae @ toyhouse [/indent] [code] [b]— Today's Soup [/b] [b]Character Name :[/b] [b]Reference :[/b] [b]Personality :[/b] [b]Background :[/b] (transparent or solid) [b]Extra :[/b] [/code]
slots

1. Iodine
2. godqueen (fin)
3. Nyris

info & rules
• please don't ping! I am subbed~
• Pay upfront after in CR after I confirm order! I will accept once I finish
• accepting gem only!!

• Please don't edit out signature, resell or claim the art
• When using art, put credit to either:
- use link to my FR profile
- crowvidae @ toyhouse

Code:
[b]— Today's Soup [/b] [b]Character Name :[/b] [b]Reference :[/b] [b]Personality :[/b] [b]Background :[/b] (transparent or solid) [b]Extra :[/b]
7bfJZaP.png
[font=times] [emoji=ping size=1] [color=cadetblue] pinglist [/color] [columns][indent][nextcol] [quote=new style.] [font=times] .Crimsonpixie .Rhin .eternatus .JNaan .Duckugou .MistyGold .MushroomEmpress .Iodine .Hapbee .IchiSato .Enoch .Pearlimose .godqueen [/quote] [quote=current style : open slot.] [font=times].Iodine . eternatus .MushroomEmpress [/quote] [nextcol][indent][indent][/columns]
pinglist
new style. wrote:

.Crimsonpixie .Rhin .eternatus .JNaan .Duckugou .MistyGold .MushroomEmpress .Iodine .Hapbee .IchiSato .Enoch .Pearlimose .godqueen

current style : open slot. wrote:
.Iodine . eternatus .MushroomEmpress
7bfJZaP.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/n9zhadnzo5ux.jpg[/img]
n9zhadnzo5ux.jpg
7bfJZaP.png
I'd love to get one please >w<
Character Name: Dood
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2098667.dood/gallery
Expression: Either kinda lifeless/dull or something of a creepy smile
Extra: I would like a glitch if that's possible =3
Payment: gems
Thank you! ^^

Edit: if I posted too soon, please tell me and I'll delete this comment!
I'd love to get one please >w<
Character Name: Dood
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2098667.dood/gallery
Expression: Either kinda lifeless/dull or something of a creepy smile
Extra: I would like a glitch if that's possible =3
Payment: gems
Thank you! ^^

Edit: if I posted too soon, please tell me and I'll delete this comment!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress

no worries! I was just considering updating my main shop format with this one, as I just really liked the simplicity of it xD

AND OH WOW I am really digging Dood's design! Always love death-themed/scythe-wielding maniacs, he's right up my alley!

Shoot me a CR and I will get started <3
@MushroomEmpress

no worries! I was just considering updating my main shop format with this one, as I just really liked the simplicity of it xD

AND OH WOW I am really digging Dood's design! Always love death-themed/scythe-wielding maniacs, he's right up my alley!

Shoot me a CR and I will get started <3
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae
Yaaay awesome! Thank you so much >w<
I'll send over a CR asap!
@crowvidae
Yaaay awesome! Thank you so much >w<
I'll send over a CR asap!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
[b]Character Name:[/b] Pax [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58062605] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TstNM81.png[/img] [/url] [b]Expression:[/b] Some kind of vicious grin, maybe? She's an evil circus ringleader, so anything that would fit the kind of personality you can probably guess just from that would be good! [b]Extra:[/b] If it's possible to include her Haunting Amber Grasps into the art, I would love that - I can pay extra if you need, of course. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems By the way, would it be alright if I were to crop the art for a preview the way you did your examples? I know some people prefer no editing of their art at all, so I wanted to check. (:
Character Name: Pax
Reference:

TstNM81.png

Expression: Some kind of vicious grin, maybe? She's an evil circus ringleader, so anything that would fit the kind of personality you can probably guess just from that would be good!
Extra: If it's possible to include her Haunting Amber Grasps into the art, I would love that - I can pay extra if you need, of course.
Payment: Gems

By the way, would it be alright if I were to crop the art for a preview the way you did your examples? I know some people prefer no editing of their art at all, so I wanted to check. (:
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@eternatus

Oooh I can totally include those grasps, no extra cost necessary! Would like to ask if you would prefer the dark grey gradient or something more like her actual colours?

As for cropping, yeah that’s okay! As long as it isn’t heavy editing of the art, or getting rid of signatures from the full version it’s okay! >:D
@eternatus

Oooh I can totally include those grasps, no extra cost necessary! Would like to ask if you would prefer the dark grey gradient or something more like her actual colours?

As for cropping, yeah that’s okay! As long as it isn’t heavy editing of the art, or getting rid of signatures from the full version it’s okay! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
I would be fine with either option - it's up to you and what you think would look nicer! (:

And thanks for letting me know! I'll send you the CR now - and could I also be added to your pinglist?
I would be fine with either option - it's up to you and what you think would look nicer! (:

And thanks for letting me know! I'll send you the CR now - and could I also be added to your pinglist?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8