Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Shop: Stories for Eggs (And Chests)
1 2 3 4
@NightRising Kind of weird question, but how many chests in exchange for like, a paragraph-ish sized amount of written headcanons based on prior lore? I understand if you'd prefer only to work with the story and blurb examples, though ^^
@NightRising Kind of weird question, but how many chests in exchange for like, a paragraph-ish sized amount of written headcanons based on prior lore? I understand if you'd prefer only to work with the story and blurb examples, though ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion oh i'm so down for headcanons. [emoji=snapper love size=1] 3 chests per would be great to me i think?? can you maybe show me an example in terms of size so i know exactly what you're interested in? thank you. :-)
@Quintillion

oh i'm so down for headcanons.

3 chests per would be great to me i think?? can you maybe show me an example in terms of size so i know exactly what you're interested in?

thank you. :-)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising Awesome, I was thinking like, a few dot points each that equal about the total amount of words in your bio blurb examples?

If that sounds alright, I'd love some for Meredith and some for Altair based on their appearance and vibe and/or the general info in their bios? ^^
@NightRising Awesome, I was thinking like, a few dot points each that equal about the total amount of words in your bio blurb examples?

If that sounds alright, I'd love some for Meredith and some for Altair based on their appearance and vibe and/or the general info in their bios? ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

that sounds good to me. i'll not be able to get to them tonight as it's pretty late, but i will get those done for you! :-)

have a good day/night!!
@Quintillion

that sounds good to me. i'll not be able to get to them tonight as it's pretty late, but i will get those done for you! :-)

have a good day/night!!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising No worries, rest well etc. Will send a CR in a moment c:
@NightRising No worries, rest well etc. Will send a CR in a moment c:
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

hello there! are these what you were hoping for? if not i can modify them. as both of them already had some lore ideas, i tried to stay within their preexisting headcanons as much as i could. hopefully this looks good to you. :-)

Altair

> really likes tea.
> had a bad experience with a mate in the past, and is bitter to all forms of displayed affection as well as mocking believers of "true love."
> beak is hooked like that of a bearded vulture.
> he keeps his mane very short, shaving it down to almost nothing as to near eliminate the difficulties of sand particles filling his every crevice.
> really likes complaining about sand particles filling his every crevice.
> likes to collect weirdly shaped rocks.
> worships a deity that is very uncommon and believes in bad luck.
> his antlers are studded with gold screws.
> has a particularly strong bond with any hooved familiars/creatures. they seem to understand one another, almost as if they're speaking the same language.
> 100% has a giant vault somewhere in the desert beneath all of the sand where he stores an immense amount of stolen treasure.
> he is very frugal but can't help spending money on expensive teas.
> he is hotheaded and quick to yell if criticized by someone whose opinion matters to him.

Meredith

> while she is a very powerful and confident dragon, she internally worries that she will be alone. not because nobody will like her, but because nobody will be on the same level of intelligence and understanding of the world.
> she likes to wear expensive clothing and jewels, because it makes sense to.
> maintaining a beautiful home and an extravagant garden are important. it shows she is calm and balanced, of the same pitch as the rest of nature.
> she hates animals.
> anything that covers her hands or feet make her feel as if bugs are crawling all over her scales.
> she always locks away any valuables. nothing is left out in the open because she doesn't trust anybody.
> she is proud of everything she's achieved in life and has perfect (if not a little too much) self esteem.
> she goes to bed at the same time every night. anyone who causes her to miss this deadline will earn a crippling glare and a fear of sleeping alone.
> a generally hollow feeling is recurring in her heart. though very rare and easily stifled, having nothing that truly challenges her and nobody she truly cares about is difficult.
@Quintillion

hello there! are these what you were hoping for? if not i can modify them. as both of them already had some lore ideas, i tried to stay within their preexisting headcanons as much as i could. hopefully this looks good to you. :-)

Altair

> really likes tea.
> had a bad experience with a mate in the past, and is bitter to all forms of displayed affection as well as mocking believers of "true love."
> beak is hooked like that of a bearded vulture.
> he keeps his mane very short, shaving it down to almost nothing as to near eliminate the difficulties of sand particles filling his every crevice.
> really likes complaining about sand particles filling his every crevice.
> likes to collect weirdly shaped rocks.
> worships a deity that is very uncommon and believes in bad luck.
> his antlers are studded with gold screws.
> has a particularly strong bond with any hooved familiars/creatures. they seem to understand one another, almost as if they're speaking the same language.
> 100% has a giant vault somewhere in the desert beneath all of the sand where he stores an immense amount of stolen treasure.
> he is very frugal but can't help spending money on expensive teas.
> he is hotheaded and quick to yell if criticized by someone whose opinion matters to him.

Meredith

> while she is a very powerful and confident dragon, she internally worries that she will be alone. not because nobody will like her, but because nobody will be on the same level of intelligence and understanding of the world.
> she likes to wear expensive clothing and jewels, because it makes sense to.
> maintaining a beautiful home and an extravagant garden are important. it shows she is calm and balanced, of the same pitch as the rest of nature.
> she hates animals.
> anything that covers her hands or feet make her feel as if bugs are crawling all over her scales.
> she always locks away any valuables. nothing is left out in the open because she doesn't trust anybody.
> she is proud of everything she's achieved in life and has perfect (if not a little too much) self esteem.
> she goes to bed at the same time every night. anyone who causes her to miss this deadline will earn a crippling glare and a fear of sleeping alone.
> a generally hollow feeling is recurring in her heart. though very rare and easily stifled, having nothing that truly challenges her and nobody she truly cares about is difficult.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
x
x
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising Omg yeah, I adore these, thank you so much!! Like, I'm lowkey dying laughing at Altair's complaints about sand, that fits him super well and gosh, you really captured Meredith's bitterness and isolation in a way which also hints at how strict and robotic she is?? I love these so much <3

I'm also, uh, ordering another bio blurb thingy because your writing is seriously underrated and also hope you get more customers soon so you aren't sick of me repeatedly knocking on your shop door orz

Order Type: Bio blurb for Wicker
Payment: Strange chest x2
PM or thread: Thread
Dragon information: Again, another blank slate >>; I think she could be like, a tailor or something? Or feel free to go with whatever you can think of based on her appearance?
Other: n/a
@NightRising Omg yeah, I adore these, thank you so much!! Like, I'm lowkey dying laughing at Altair's complaints about sand, that fits him super well and gosh, you really captured Meredith's bitterness and isolation in a way which also hints at how strict and robotic she is?? I love these so much <3

I'm also, uh, ordering another bio blurb thingy because your writing is seriously underrated and also hope you get more customers soon so you aren't sick of me repeatedly knocking on your shop door orz

Order Type: Bio blurb for Wicker
Payment: Strange chest x2
PM or thread: Thread
Dragon information: Again, another blank slate >>; I think she could be like, a tailor or something? Or feel free to go with whatever you can think of based on her appearance?
Other: n/a
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion i decided to go for a rounded, more comedic dragon this time around :-) hope you enjoy! i had to go with tailor, definitely. her name reminds me of the job as well. apologies for the delay [emoji=snapper happy size=1] [quote=Wicker] Wicker Tailor Articulate - Flamboyant - Mellow Wicker is the go-to tailor if you want the highest end styles in town. Famous for her autumn themed clothing, her creations are in style any season of the year! Smells like cinnamon sugar and nutmeg carry around her shop and within any box of clothes you might happen to buy. The clothes [i]she[/i] wears, however, are always the most fashionable available. She seems to save these for herself. She's a very educated dragon who believes that one's clothing speaks volumes about their personal life and their IQ. Thought to be a bit pretentious, she doesn't tone it down (it being her style) in any situation. Going to grab some groceries? Top of the line dress. How about a casual hang-out with friends? Must-have silks and golden jewelry. This causes many dragons to glare daggers in her direction wherever she goes. However, if one were to sit down and have a conversation with her, they would come to notice that she is a very soft-spoken, calm dragon. She is understanding and laid back. This coupled with her god-tier gift giving skills (artists have it easy, don't they?) makes her a must-have friend.[/quote]
@Quintillion

i decided to go for a rounded, more comedic dragon this time around :-) hope you enjoy! i had to go with tailor, definitely. her name reminds me of the job as well. apologies for the delay
Wicker wrote:
Wicker

Tailor

Articulate - Flamboyant - Mellow

Wicker is the go-to tailor if you want the highest end styles in town. Famous for her autumn themed clothing, her creations are in style any season of the year! Smells like cinnamon sugar and nutmeg carry around her shop and within any box of clothes you might happen to buy. The clothes she wears, however, are always the most fashionable available. She seems to save these for herself. She's a very educated dragon who believes that one's clothing speaks volumes about their personal life and their IQ. Thought to be a bit pretentious, she doesn't tone it down (it being her style) in any situation. Going to grab some groceries? Top of the line dress. How about a casual hang-out with friends? Must-have silks and golden jewelry. This causes many dragons to glare daggers in her direction wherever she goes. However, if one were to sit down and have a conversation with her, they would come to notice that she is a very soft-spoken, calm dragon. She is understanding and laid back. This coupled with her god-tier gift giving skills (artists have it easy, don't they?) makes her a must-have friend.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising OH MY GOODNESS this is amazing sdfgfhjgk,, I looove the dramatic flair you wrote in, it suits her perfectly. Thank you again for another wonderful piece! :D
@NightRising OH MY GOODNESS this is amazing sdfgfhjgk,, I looove the dramatic flair you wrote in, it suits her perfectly. Thank you again for another wonderful piece! :D
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4