Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Shop: Stories for Eggs (And Chests)
1 2 3 4
@Quintillion

;o; wow you're too kind haha,, if you feel like it i would love art of Maret or Rancor, it's really sweet of you to offer ;v;
@Quintillion

;o; wow you're too kind haha,, if you feel like it i would love art of Maret or Rancor, it's really sweet of you to offer ;v;
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Quintillion here is half of your order! i love these characters, they're awesome :D i hope you enjoy! thank you for your order, it was very fun. i'll work on the other order soon. [emoji=snapper happy size=1] [quote] Mythal Petty Spirit Mischievous - Pessimistic - Caring Mythal is a spirit whose bitterness grew too big for her body. The power she possesses manifest in turning all of the fruit in the orchard she resides in sour. She lives near an inn, that the innkeeper and orchard owner, Dreena, calls home. Though Mythal is a bitter spirit, Dreena doesn't seem to mind. She makes wonderful tarts with Mythal's lemons, and never lets her pessimism get her down. Dreena's sunny words seem to brighten the spirit's days; she can't help but stick around in the end. She protects the orchard and the inn, ruthlessly evicting any intruders and scaring the lights out of any cruel dragons. Though she doesn't have a solid, physical impact on the world, her spirit is strong enough to cause strong breezes and faint touches. Blow-drying the laundry or heating up a cold meal, she finds use in a variety of ways, her favorite being a gentle caress on the shoulder of a sad dragon. The anger built up within her is expended rightfully upon those who deserve it, and they may find themselves trapped within tornadoes of leaves or blown into the sky by a miraculously large blast of air. Rumor has it that if one is to steal from the orchard, they may be swallowed whole by the trees.[/quote] [quote] Etna Mask Merchant Confident - Unnerving - Apathetic An artist who creates masks of a stylized theme, he travels around during holidays to try to sell as many as he can. He doesn't stay rooted in one place, often moving around and entering new communities. This is the community that he's stayed the longest in. It seems that something, or some[i]one[/i], has caused him to stay. A very unnerving dragon, his confidence in his work is understandable, but he just seems to have something "off" about him. After all, it's hard to feel perfectly good with someone whose face you've never seen. He appears to be uncaring and apathetic, and his customers know him as such, but respect him for his work. A dragon cannot be so flawless as to have beautiful art and a beautiful heart. It might be what makes his work so captivating, after all. Etna has a lot of pet canaries that hang from the roof of his shop (a small building on wheels). They inspire his work. He loves them dearly, but what causes a chill to go down his customer's spines is that they never chirp. [/quote] [quote] Innochka Pyrotechnician Wise - Patient - Regretful Innochka is a pyrotechnician who's gotten over all of the flashiness of her job long ago. She's seen too many dragons hurt by the flames to consider their beauty more valuable than their bite. Many foolish pyrotechnicians had gotten their hands badly burned, their faces scarred, their wings blistered off. And she witnessed this and bore on through the years, careful and calm in her practice. She tended to many a life-threatening wound, once held the claws of a dying dragon. The mistakes of her peers were out of her control, and not only does she regret the hurt that they had to go through, but she regrets the hurt she didn't. She is a very wise dragon, but she feels like something is missing. She was never reckless. She missed that wild, free kind of joy - doing something you aren't supposed to, and never letting anyone know. Tasting that sweet fruit. She missed it, but she'd never had it. Always a dragon to stick with the rules, later in her life she now has a run-of-the-mill lifestyle. In her free time, she enjoys doing crosswords and painting small still-life portraits. With no mate to call her own, she longs for somebody who will take her out of her comfort zone. There's a method to madness. Maybe a few scars are worth the memories, after all. [/quote]
@Quintillion

here is half of your order! i love these characters, they're awesome :D i hope you enjoy! thank you for your order, it was very fun. i'll work on the other order soon.
Quote:
Mythal

Petty Spirit

Mischievous - Pessimistic - Caring

Mythal is a spirit whose bitterness grew too big for her body. The power she possesses manifest in turning all of the fruit in the orchard she resides in sour. She lives near an inn, that the innkeeper and orchard owner, Dreena, calls home. Though Mythal is a bitter spirit, Dreena doesn't seem to mind. She makes wonderful tarts with Mythal's lemons, and never lets her pessimism get her down. Dreena's sunny words seem to brighten the spirit's days; she can't help but stick around in the end. She protects the orchard and the inn, ruthlessly evicting any intruders and scaring the lights out of any cruel dragons. Though she doesn't have a solid, physical impact on the world, her spirit is strong enough to cause strong breezes and faint touches. Blow-drying the laundry or heating up a cold meal, she finds use in a variety of ways, her favorite being a gentle caress on the shoulder of a sad dragon. The anger built up within her is expended rightfully upon those who deserve it, and they may find themselves trapped within tornadoes of leaves or blown into the sky by a miraculously large blast of air. Rumor has it that if one is to steal from the orchard, they may be swallowed whole by the trees.
Quote:
Etna

Mask Merchant

Confident - Unnerving - Apathetic

An artist who creates masks of a stylized theme, he travels around during holidays to try to sell as many as he can. He doesn't stay rooted in one place, often moving around and entering new communities. This is the community that he's stayed the longest in. It seems that something, or someone, has caused him to stay. A very unnerving dragon, his confidence in his work is understandable, but he just seems to have something "off" about him. After all, it's hard to feel perfectly good with someone whose face you've never seen. He appears to be uncaring and apathetic, and his customers know him as such, but respect him for his work. A dragon cannot be so flawless as to have beautiful art and a beautiful heart. It might be what makes his work so captivating, after all. Etna has a lot of pet canaries that hang from the roof of his shop (a small building on wheels). They inspire his work. He loves them dearly, but what causes a chill to go down his customer's spines is that they never chirp.
Quote:
Innochka

Pyrotechnician

Wise - Patient - Regretful

Innochka is a pyrotechnician who's gotten over all of the flashiness of her job long ago. She's seen too many dragons hurt by the flames to consider their beauty more valuable than their bite. Many foolish pyrotechnicians had gotten their hands badly burned, their faces scarred, their wings blistered off. And she witnessed this and bore on through the years, careful and calm in her practice. She tended to many a life-threatening wound, once held the claws of a dying dragon. The mistakes of her peers were out of her control, and not only does she regret the hurt that they had to go through, but she regrets the hurt she didn't. She is a very wise dragon, but she feels like something is missing. She was never reckless. She missed that wild, free kind of joy - doing something you aren't supposed to, and never letting anyone know. Tasting that sweet fruit. She missed it, but she'd never had it. Always a dragon to stick with the rules, later in her life she now has a run-of-the-mill lifestyle. In her free time, she enjoys doing crosswords and painting small still-life portraits. With no mate to call her own, she longs for somebody who will take her out of her comfort zone. There's a method to madness. Maybe a few scars are worth the memories, after all.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@Quintillion here is the other half of your order. i hope you liked it! i really enjoyed the story and the opportunity for symbolism that it provided. i chose to write about their first meeting. thank you so much for your orders and i'd love to write about your dragons again sometime :D first is the story, below is the code (there are many italics). [center][font=sylfaen][size=7][b]Mythal & Dreena[/b][/size][/font][/center] My feet cradle the ground, the warmth of the sun emanating from the dirt. The breeze is soft and sweet; it carries with it the tones of wildflowers and a distant river. It is a beautiful day, but something seems slightly off. As I walk out of the inn, something calls me to the orchard. Trees stretch tall and wide, leaves above causing ripples in the sunlit path. The branches are bountiful, sweet clusters of fruit dangling from their limbs like a dare. Reaching up to snatch a few fruits, the tree drops a few into my palm. I clutch them carefully, stopping for a moment as the unsettling feeling grows to its peak. I peer around myself, slowly turning around in a circle. The chirping and buzzing of cicadas seem far too loud, swelling with the chirping of midday birds. All of a sudden, a fruit falls and hits me square on the head. “Ow.” I rub my head absentmindedly, even though it didn’t really hurt that bad. Force of habit. Glancing up, I hear a small noise. Is that… laughter? No… It can’t be. Squinting, I can just make out the ghostly gold outline of what looks to be a spirit. “Hey!” I shout, waving my hand (and the fruits in them) up at her. “What are you doing up there? Did you just drop this on me?” She sniggers. “I can’t help but toss them around, they’re so juicy and sweet. Wouldn’t you like to have one right about now? It’s a rather hot day… I’m sure you’re absolutely parched…” I’m blinking up at her, and then glance back down at my palm, where several bright yellow fruits rest, waiting. My tastebuds are throbbing, tongue dry. [i]Why not?[/i] I pop one into my mouth. Stars burst inside of my maw, saliva flooding in at record rates. It feels like there’s an insect holding onto my tongue, piercing right through its tender flesh. I spit out the fruit, and it bounces weakly on the ground, innocent. I curse. “What did you do?” My snarl amuses her. Her cackling erupts from above, and then beside me. “Not much. I just let the world feel what’s inside of me, that’s all.” “And why do you find that necessary? Couldn’t you have just gotten it out in some other way?” She raises an eyebrow, lounging etherically on the dirt before me. “No. I liked it when your tongue tasted the sourness. It’s as close as I can get.” Flowing silks that were worn by her old self flutter valiantly, though the breeze has stopped. She licks her lips. I take a deep breath. “Let me guess. This isn’t the first time that you’ve done something like this.” “Hmmm… Nope!” She grins sarcastically, sharp fangs spreading across her face. “I doubt you feel any remorse, either.” “Of course not. What do I have to feel remorse for?” A darker look comes over her eyes. “[i]They[/i] should feel remorse. They should feel remorse for what they did to [i]me.[/i]” I take a seat on the ground in front of her. “You must think yourself very special. Pretty unique to be a spirit who causes trouble for the living due to the grief they’ve had in their past.” Her face contorts, eyes narrowing. “What are you trying to say?” The calmness of the day around me is deceiving. The sky is bright. A leaf falls quickly from a tree above, hitting the earth softly. Each second I breathe, I treasure it. Oxygen enters my lungs, and I hold it there briefly, before letting it go. Standing up to an angry spirit is not a smart thing to do. “You aren’t any different from the others. You leave the same impact on this world as the impact that was left on you. You might enjoy seeing a dragon’s face twist due to sourness, but you don’t stick around long enough to see the aftermath.” I gesture far behind me, where the inn’s mouth meets the orchard’s road. “I run an inn. You cursed the fruit of my orchard. Would it bring you such great joy to see me lose my business? To lose my home?” The spirit before me shrinks. I grow in size. “Do you think it’s funny? Does it [i]amuse[/i] you? Is my pain as significant as yours, or are we mortals merely a toy to you? All you are doing is continuing the cycle of immorality. There is a difference between a playful spirit and a spiteful one, and you are the latter.” Her silence is gentle in the face of my words. “So… What do I do?” She seems… willing. I’m quiet. “Well… There isn’t much [i]to[/i] do.” The cicadas fade into the background. I sit. The world is large. I’m smaller than I can imagine. I breathe. “I’m going to go back into my inn. I’m going to learn how to make lemon tarts. And I’m going to go to sleep.” The spirit trembles. I can feel something cracking deep within her. [i]Lemon tarts.[/i] I stand, and turn away from her. I walk down the road. I can feel her moving behind me. “What are you doing?” “Coming with you.” “And why’s that?” She’s quiet for a moment. “I want to make lemon tarts." [center][emoji=gust size=1][/center] [code]My feet cradle the ground, the warmth of the sun emanating from the dirt. The breeze is soft and sweet; it carries with it the tones of wildflowers and a distant river. It is a beautiful day, but something seems slightly off. As I walk out of the inn, something calls me to the orchard. Trees stretch tall and wide, leaves above causing ripples in the sunlit path. The branches are bountiful, sweet clusters of fruit dangling from their limbs like a dare. Reaching up to snatch a few fruits, the tree drops a few into my palm. I clutch them carefully, stopping for a moment as the unsettling feeling grows to its peak. I peer around myself, slowly turning around in a circle. The chirping and buzzing of cicadas seem far too loud, swelling with the chirping of midday birds. All of a sudden, a fruit falls and hits me square on the head. “Ow.” I rub my head absentmindedly, even though it didn’t really hurt that bad. Force of habit. Glancing up, I hear a small noise. Is that… laughter? No… It can’t be. Squinting, I can just make out the ghostly gold outline of what looks to be a spirit. “Hey!” I shout, waving my hand (and the fruits in them) up at her. “What are you doing up there? Did you just drop this on me?” She sniggers. “I can’t help but toss them around, they’re so juicy and sweet. Wouldn’t you like to have one right about now? It’s a rather hot day… I’m sure you’re absolutely parched…” I’m blinking up at her, and then glance back down at my palm, where several bright yellow fruits rest, waiting. My tastebuds are throbbing, tongue dry. [i]Why not?[/i] I pop one into my mouth. Stars burst inside of my maw, saliva flooding in at record rates. It feels like there’s an insect holding onto my tongue, piercing right through its tender flesh. I spit out the fruit, and it bounces weakly on the ground, innocent. I curse. “What did you do?” My snarl amuses her. Her cackling erupts from above, and then beside me. “Not much. I just let the world feel what’s inside of me, that’s all.” “And why do you find that necessary? Couldn’t you have just gotten it out in some other way?” She raises an eyebrow, lounging etherically on the dirt before me. “No. I liked it when your tongue tasted the sourness. It’s as close as I can get.” Flowing silks that were worn by her old self flutter valiantly, though the breeze has stopped. She licks her lips. I take a deep breath. “Let me guess. This isn’t the first time that you’ve done something like this.” “Hmmm… Nope!” She grins sarcastically, sharp fangs spreading across her face. “I doubt you feel any remorse, either.” “Of course not. What do I have to feel remorse for?” A darker look comes over her eyes. “[i]They[/i] should feel remorse. They should feel remorse for what they did to [i]me.[/i]” I take a seat on the ground in front of her. “You must think yourself very special. Pretty unique to be a spirit who causes trouble for the living due to the grief they’ve had in their past.” Her face contorts, eyes narrowing. “What are you trying to say?” The calmness of the day around me is deceiving. The sky is bright. A leaf falls quickly from a tree above, hitting the earth softly. Each second I breathe, I treasure it. Oxygen enters my lungs, and I hold it there briefly, before letting it go. Standing up to an angry spirit is not a smart thing to do. “You aren’t any different from the others. You leave the same impact on this world as the impact that was left on you. You might enjoy seeing a dragon’s face twist due to sourness, but you don’t stick around long enough to see the aftermath.” I gesture far behind me, where the inn’s mouth meets the orchard’s road. “I run an inn. You cursed the fruit of my orchard. Would it bring you such great joy to see me lose my business? To lose my home?” The spirit before me shrinks. I grow in size. “Do you think it’s funny? Does it [i]amuse[/i] you? Is my pain as significant as yours, or are we mortals merely a toy to you? All you are doing is continuing the cycle of immorality. There is a difference between a playful spirit and a spiteful one, and you are the latter.” Her silence is gentle in the face of my words. “So… What do I do?” She seems… willing. I’m quiet. “Well… There isn’t much [i]to[/i] do.” The cicadas fade into the background. I sit. The world is large. I’m smaller than I can imagine. I breathe. “I’m going to go back into my inn. I’m going to learn how to make lemon tarts. And I’m going to go to sleep.” The spirit trembles. I can feel something cracking deep within her. [i]Lemon tarts.[/i] I stand, and turn away from her. I walk down the road. I can feel her moving behind me. “What are you doing?” “Coming with you.” “And why’s that?” She’s quiet for a moment. “I want to make lemon tarts.” [/code]
@Quintillion here is the other half of your order. i hope you liked it! i really enjoyed the story and the opportunity for symbolism that it provided. i chose to write about their first meeting. thank you so much for your orders and i'd love to write about your dragons again sometime :D first is the story, below is the code (there are many italics).
Mythal & Dreena
My feet cradle the ground, the warmth of the sun emanating from the dirt. The breeze is soft and sweet; it carries with it the tones of wildflowers and a distant river. It is a beautiful day, but something seems slightly off. As I walk out of the inn, something calls me to the orchard.

Trees stretch tall and wide, leaves above causing ripples in the sunlit path. The branches are bountiful, sweet clusters of fruit dangling from their limbs like a dare. Reaching up to snatch a few fruits, the tree drops a few into my palm. I clutch them carefully, stopping for a moment as the unsettling feeling grows to its peak. I peer around myself, slowly turning around in a circle. The chirping and buzzing of cicadas seem far too loud, swelling with the chirping of midday birds.

All of a sudden, a fruit falls and hits me square on the head. “Ow.” I rub my head absentmindedly, even though it didn’t really hurt that bad. Force of habit. Glancing up, I hear a small noise. Is that… laughter? No… It can’t be.

Squinting, I can just make out the ghostly gold outline of what looks to be a spirit. “Hey!” I shout, waving my hand (and the fruits in them) up at her. “What are you doing up there? Did you just drop this on me?”

She sniggers. “I can’t help but toss them around, they’re so juicy and sweet. Wouldn’t you like to have one right about now? It’s a rather hot day… I’m sure you’re absolutely parched…”

I’m blinking up at her, and then glance back down at my palm, where several bright yellow fruits rest, waiting. My tastebuds are throbbing, tongue dry. Why not? I pop one into my mouth.

Stars burst inside of my maw, saliva flooding in at record rates. It feels like there’s an insect holding onto my tongue, piercing right through its tender flesh. I spit out the fruit, and it bounces weakly on the ground, innocent. I curse. “What did you do?”

My snarl amuses her. Her cackling erupts from above, and then beside me. “Not much. I just let the world feel what’s inside of me, that’s all.”

“And why do you find that necessary? Couldn’t you have just gotten it out in some other way?”

She raises an eyebrow, lounging etherically on the dirt before me. “No. I liked it when your tongue tasted the sourness. It’s as close as I can get.” Flowing silks that were worn by her old self flutter valiantly, though the breeze has stopped. She licks her lips.

I take a deep breath. “Let me guess. This isn’t the first time that you’ve done something like this.”

“Hmmm… Nope!” She grins sarcastically, sharp fangs spreading across her face.

“I doubt you feel any remorse, either.”

“Of course not. What do I have to feel remorse for?” A darker look comes over her eyes. “They should feel remorse. They should feel remorse for what they did to me.

I take a seat on the ground in front of her. “You must think yourself very special. Pretty unique to be a spirit who causes trouble for the living due to the grief they’ve had in their past.”

Her face contorts, eyes narrowing. “What are you trying to say?”

The calmness of the day around me is deceiving. The sky is bright. A leaf falls quickly from a tree above, hitting the earth softly. Each second I breathe, I treasure it. Oxygen enters my lungs, and I hold it there briefly, before letting it go.

Standing up to an angry spirit is not a smart thing to do.

“You aren’t any different from the others. You leave the same impact on this world as the impact that was left on you. You might enjoy seeing a dragon’s face twist due to sourness, but you don’t stick around long enough to see the aftermath.” I gesture far behind me, where the inn’s mouth meets the orchard’s road. “I run an inn. You cursed the fruit of my orchard. Would it bring you such great joy to see me lose my business? To lose my home?”

The spirit before me shrinks. I grow in size. “Do you think it’s funny? Does it amuse you? Is my pain as significant as yours, or are we mortals merely a toy to you? All you are doing is continuing the cycle of immorality. There is a difference between a playful spirit and a spiteful one, and you are the latter.”

Her silence is gentle in the face of my words. “So… What do I do?” She seems… willing.

I’m quiet. “Well… There isn’t much to do.” The cicadas fade into the background. I sit. The world is large. I’m smaller than I can imagine. I breathe. “I’m going to go back into my inn. I’m going to learn how to make lemon tarts. And I’m going to go to sleep.”

The spirit trembles. I can feel something cracking deep within her. Lemon tarts. I stand, and turn away from her. I walk down the road.

I can feel her moving behind me.

“What are you doing?”

“Coming with you.”

“And why’s that?”

She’s quiet for a moment.

“I want to make lemon tarts."

Code:
My feet cradle the ground, the warmth of the sun emanating from the dirt. The breeze is soft and sweet; it carries with it the tones of wildflowers and a distant river. It is a beautiful day, but something seems slightly off. As I walk out of the inn, something calls me to the orchard. Trees stretch tall and wide, leaves above causing ripples in the sunlit path. The branches are bountiful, sweet clusters of fruit dangling from their limbs like a dare. Reaching up to snatch a few fruits, the tree drops a few into my palm. I clutch them carefully, stopping for a moment as the unsettling feeling grows to its peak. I peer around myself, slowly turning around in a circle. The chirping and buzzing of cicadas seem far too loud, swelling with the chirping of midday birds. All of a sudden, a fruit falls and hits me square on the head. “Ow.” I rub my head absentmindedly, even though it didn’t really hurt that bad. Force of habit. Glancing up, I hear a small noise. Is that… laughter? No… It can’t be. Squinting, I can just make out the ghostly gold outline of what looks to be a spirit. “Hey!” I shout, waving my hand (and the fruits in them) up at her. “What are you doing up there? Did you just drop this on me?” She sniggers. “I can’t help but toss them around, they’re so juicy and sweet. Wouldn’t you like to have one right about now? It’s a rather hot day… I’m sure you’re absolutely parched…” I’m blinking up at her, and then glance back down at my palm, where several bright yellow fruits rest, waiting. My tastebuds are throbbing, tongue dry. [i]Why not?[/i] I pop one into my mouth. Stars burst inside of my maw, saliva flooding in at record rates. It feels like there’s an insect holding onto my tongue, piercing right through its tender flesh. I spit out the fruit, and it bounces weakly on the ground, innocent. I curse. “What did you do?” My snarl amuses her. Her cackling erupts from above, and then beside me. “Not much. I just let the world feel what’s inside of me, that’s all.” “And why do you find that necessary? Couldn’t you have just gotten it out in some other way?” She raises an eyebrow, lounging etherically on the dirt before me. “No. I liked it when your tongue tasted the sourness. It’s as close as I can get.” Flowing silks that were worn by her old self flutter valiantly, though the breeze has stopped. She licks her lips. I take a deep breath. “Let me guess. This isn’t the first time that you’ve done something like this.” “Hmmm… Nope!” She grins sarcastically, sharp fangs spreading across her face. “I doubt you feel any remorse, either.” “Of course not. What do I have to feel remorse for?” A darker look comes over her eyes. “[i]They[/i] should feel remorse. They should feel remorse for what they did to [i]me.[/i]” I take a seat on the ground in front of her. “You must think yourself very special. Pretty unique to be a spirit who causes trouble for the living due to the grief they’ve had in their past.” Her face contorts, eyes narrowing. “What are you trying to say?” The calmness of the day around me is deceiving. The sky is bright. A leaf falls quickly from a tree above, hitting the earth softly. Each second I breathe, I treasure it. Oxygen enters my lungs, and I hold it there briefly, before letting it go. Standing up to an angry spirit is not a smart thing to do. “You aren’t any different from the others. You leave the same impact on this world as the impact that was left on you. You might enjoy seeing a dragon’s face twist due to sourness, but you don’t stick around long enough to see the aftermath.” I gesture far behind me, where the inn’s mouth meets the orchard’s road. “I run an inn. You cursed the fruit of my orchard. Would it bring you such great joy to see me lose my business? To lose my home?” The spirit before me shrinks. I grow in size. “Do you think it’s funny? Does it [i]amuse[/i] you? Is my pain as significant as yours, or are we mortals merely a toy to you? All you are doing is continuing the cycle of immorality. There is a difference between a playful spirit and a spiteful one, and you are the latter.” Her silence is gentle in the face of my words. “So… What do I do?” She seems… willing. I’m quiet. “Well… There isn’t much [i]to[/i] do.” The cicadas fade into the background. I sit. The world is large. I’m smaller than I can imagine. I breathe. “I’m going to go back into my inn. I’m going to learn how to make lemon tarts. And I’m going to go to sleep.” The spirit trembles. I can feel something cracking deep within her. [i]Lemon tarts.[/i] I stand, and turn away from her. I walk down the road. I can feel her moving behind me. “What are you doing?” “Coming with you.” “And why’s that?” She’s quiet for a moment. “I want to make lemon tarts.”

WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising The bios are good aaaaaAAA, you really breathed life into these characters, I especially love the detail about Etna's canaries always being quiet...just that little hint of something being slightly off :D Do you have a pinglist for more open slots or something? (Because I don't want to throw order after order at you/make tiresome writing requests, because I know writing takes a lot of time and is undervalued, etc. but would definitely like to return in the near future.) As for the story...like it? I love it so much, omg...just, the symbolism and the way you characterize Dreena so thoughtfully is just fantastic...also, Mythal being exactly as childish and petty as I imagined yet balanced with this sort of realization and remorse captured so succinctly is just...-weeps softly at the gorgeous prose- But seriously, I have a delighted grin on my face right now. I hope you like this scribble of Maret, I just, aaaaa,, at her story, it's so bittersweet-leaning-a-lot-more-towards-bitter and she deserves better, as terrifying as she may be (especially to thieves...F). Would you mind terribly if I snooped through your lair later for more dragons to draw as example pieces? >>;; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vTu1QcE.png[/img][/center]
@NightRising The bios are good aaaaaAAA, you really breathed life into these characters, I especially love the detail about Etna's canaries always being quiet...just that little hint of something being slightly off :D Do you have a pinglist for more open slots or something? (Because I don't want to throw order after order at you/make tiresome writing requests, because I know writing takes a lot of time and is undervalued, etc. but would definitely like to return in the near future.)

As for the story...like it? I love it so much, omg...just, the symbolism and the way you characterize Dreena so thoughtfully is just fantastic...also, Mythal being exactly as childish and petty as I imagined yet balanced with this sort of realization and remorse captured so succinctly is just...-weeps softly at the gorgeous prose-

But seriously, I have a delighted grin on my face right now.

I hope you like this scribble of Maret, I just, aaaaa,, at her story, it's so bittersweet-leaning-a-lot-more-towards-bitter and she deserves better, as terrifying as she may be (especially to thieves...F). Would you mind terribly if I snooped through your lair later for more dragons to draw as example pieces? >>;;
vTu1QcE.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion of course i wouldn't mind at all!! to either the writing or the looking thru my lair, this is absolutely stunning and i can't believe it aaaaa ;A; the fan in the background is especially breathtaking!! thank you so much, it's so awesome [emoji=snapper love size=1] you can feel free to ask me to write more!! at certain times the delay might be longer because next week is finals week for me and i'm going to be studying soon. i'm absolutely thrilled to hear that you liked everything so much!! it makes me very happy to hear that you enjoy my pieces!! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1][emoji=snapper laughing size=1][emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@Quintillion

of course i wouldn't mind at all!! to either the writing or the looking thru my lair, this is absolutely stunning and i can't believe it aaaaa ;A; the fan in the background is especially breathtaking!! thank you so much, it's so awesome you can feel free to ask me to write more!! at certain times the delay might be longer because next week is finals week for me and i'm going to be studying soon. i'm absolutely thrilled to hear that you liked everything so much!! it makes me very happy to hear that you enjoy my pieces!!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
[emoji=gust size=1]
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
[emoji=gust size=1] @Quintillion by the way, letting you know i'm available for commissions again! notn style. :-) hope you're having a wonderful holiday thus far.
@Quintillion by the way, letting you know i'm available for commissions again! notn style. :-) hope you're having a wonderful holiday thus far.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
x
x
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
x
x
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
x
x
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3 4