Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Shop: Stories for Eggs (And Chests)
1 2 3 4
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/lje9N5q.gif[/img][nextcol][font=sylfaen][size=7][b]Nightrising's One Stop Bio Shop NOTN Opening [emoji=bare tree size=2] [emoji=snapper sleepy size=2] [emoji=bare tree size=2][/b][/size][/font] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=strange chest] [item=strange chest] [item=strange chest] i do roughly 600-800 word stories for 1 egg each. i haven't written one in a while, so the examples you see below may NOT be accurate representations of length. just quality. it's not going to be the exact length. click a dragon! [emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xxx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1] i write stories, histories, and bio blurbs best when given a lot of creative freedom. name, gender, clan role, clan setting, mood of the story are fine things to suggest and won't inhibit me from writing to the best of my ability whatsoever![/columns] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=210814&tab=dragon&did=19193198][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/191932/19193198p.png?mtime=XbiZ-gAAKlo.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]xx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xx[/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=210814&tab=dragon&did=32893452][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/328935/32893452p.png?mtime=XctzewAAQ6w.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]xx[/color][emoji=butterfly size=1][color=transparent]xx[/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=210814&did=3590147][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/35902/3590147p.png?mtime=XcPOIAAANOA.png[/img][/url][/center] i can do 5 chests "histories": [quote=Ramalhete] Long ago, Ramalhete was once a prince who was in line to inherit the most powerful throne in all of the land. However, in a dastardly plan gone wrong, the King and Queen were murdered, and Ramal was put to sleep for thousands of years. Upon awakening, he had been uncovered by a dragon searching for bones, only to find a dragon suffocated by dirt. He was lifted out from his makeshift grave beneath the boughs of a weeping willow, and as the rays of sunlight stroked his cheeks, his earth-encrusted eyelids had fluttered open and caught the gaze of his savior. He had spent those thousands of years unconscious, and it was as if he had just awakened from being attacked with the sleeping spell. He attempted to gouge out the eyeballs of his rescuer, but he was too weak to even move his talons. They took him home, and nursed him back to health. Soon he was well enough to ask questions, and it was explained to him that the kingdom he spoke of had long ago crumbled to dust and the murders of his parents and his own disappearance had been painstakingly written into the history books. It took him a few months to adjust to this transition, and nowadays he very much enjoys weaving baskets, and tending to his garden. He is an assistant in the Clan's flower shop, and on any given day you can often spot him eating lunch in the garden and singing to his plants. He chose to rename himself and disguise his previous identity from his friends, with the support of his rescuer, who is the only one who knows his secret. However, he can't hide his smirk when people speak of the old tales describing his family. [/quote] another example: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=210814&did=32909682]Kathedra[/url] i can also do short bio blurbs for 2 chests each! [quote=Iaogui] Iaogui Mother Dragon Patient - Wise - Sarcastic Iaogui is the mother dragon of her clan. She was the one who created it, and she makes sure that all of the residents get along together nicely. She loves to give gifts to her children, which are all collectively her charge. It is her job to protect them from any harm, and a basket of muffins can't hurt, either. She is witty and has a sharp tongue, thankfully, so she is able to keep up with the hip trends of the latest generation. Many come to her for advice. She is always willing to lend a wing if one needs to be shielded from the rain.[/quote] [quote=Tar] Tar Retired Hired Muscle Humble - Sophisticated - Regretful Tar used to beat up your ex for 100kt. Now Tar goes for strolls around the city with his cat on a leash. He's an older dude who loves to read books, eat sweets and view art. While he's turned into more of a softhearted type of guy, his style still remains menacing. This may scare people off who don't know him. He regrets what he used to do, and he doesn't want to talk about some of the things he's done. He only shares these things with his mate, who he is confident in and trusts. To others, he's a great friend. He loves to have tea and share his days or weeks with others over a pastry or two. Though his belly may be big, his heart is bigger.[/quote] ([i]please [b]do not[/b] steal or claim any of the work as your own. i expect to be credited for commissions -- this work was either paid for or personal, and it is my intellectual property. thank you for your time! [emoji=snapper happy size=1][/i])
lje9N5q.gif Nightrising's One Stop Bio Shop
NOTN Opening

i do roughly 600-800 word stories for 1 egg each. i haven't written one in a while, so the examples you see below may NOT be accurate representations of length. just quality. it's not going to be the exact length. click a dragon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i write stories, histories, and bio blurbs best when given a lot of creative freedom. name, gender, clan role, clan setting, mood of the story are fine things to suggest and won't inhibit me from writing to the best of my ability whatsoever!
19193198p.png?mtime=XbiZ-gAAKlo.png xxxx 32893452p.png?mtime=XctzewAAQ6w.png xxxx 3590147p.png?mtime=XcPOIAAANOA.png

i can do 5 chests "histories":
Ramalhete wrote:
Long ago, Ramalhete was once a prince who was in line to inherit the most powerful throne in all of the land. However, in a dastardly plan gone wrong, the King and Queen were murdered, and Ramal was put to sleep for thousands of years. Upon awakening, he had been uncovered by a dragon searching for bones, only to find a dragon suffocated by dirt. He was lifted out from his makeshift grave beneath the boughs of a weeping willow, and as the rays of sunlight stroked his cheeks, his earth-encrusted eyelids had fluttered open and caught the gaze of his savior. He had spent those thousands of years unconscious, and it was as if he had just awakened from being attacked with the sleeping spell. He attempted to gouge out the eyeballs of his rescuer, but he was too weak to even move his talons. They took him home, and nursed him back to health. Soon he was well enough to ask questions, and it was explained to him that the kingdom he spoke of had long ago crumbled to dust and the murders of his parents and his own disappearance had been painstakingly written into the history books. It took him a few months to adjust to this transition, and nowadays he very much enjoys weaving baskets, and tending to his garden. He is an assistant in the Clan's flower shop, and on any given day you can often spot him eating lunch in the garden and singing to his plants. He chose to rename himself and disguise his previous identity from his friends, with the support of his rescuer, who is the only one who knows his secret. However, he can't hide his smirk when people speak of the old tales describing his family.

another example: Kathedra

i can also do short bio blurbs for 2 chests each!
Iaogui wrote:
Iaogui

Mother Dragon

Patient - Wise - Sarcastic

Iaogui is the mother dragon of her clan. She was the one who created it, and she makes sure that all of the residents get along together nicely. She loves to give gifts to her children, which are all collectively her charge. It is her job to protect them from any harm, and a basket of muffins can't hurt, either. She is witty and has a sharp tongue, thankfully, so she is able to keep up with the hip trends of the latest generation. Many come to her for advice. She is always willing to lend a wing if one needs to be shielded from the rain.
Tar wrote:
Tar

Retired Hired Muscle

Humble - Sophisticated - Regretful

Tar used to beat up your ex for 100kt. Now Tar goes for strolls around the city with his cat on a leash. He's an older dude who loves to read books, eat sweets and view art. While he's turned into more of a softhearted type of guy, his style still remains menacing. This may scare people off who don't know him. He regrets what he used to do, and he doesn't want to talk about some of the things he's done. He only shares these things with his mate, who he is confident in and trusts. To others, he's a great friend. He loves to have tea and share his days or weeks with others over a pastry or two. Though his belly may be big, his heart is bigger.

(please do not steal or claim any of the work as your own. i expect to be credited for commissions -- this work was either paid for or personal, and it is my intellectual property. thank you for your time! )
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

XYX & many more g1s up for offer here!
Accent Shop: Veilspun F Jewelry/Nebula Accent! +PC & SD
[center][size=7][b][font=sylfaen]To Order[/center][/size][/b][/font] [center][size=6][font=sylfaen]Status:[color=green] Open[/color][/font][/size][/center] [b]how does payment work?[/b] send me a 1 way cr. i will accept it when i am sending the story by pm, or posting it in the thread. alternative forms of payment: any eggs, certain UMAs, genes. ask if i will accept it. [quote=Order] @NightRising Order Type: Payment: PM or thread: Dragon information: Other: [/quote] Current Orders: @/Quintillion , bio blurb Past Orders: @/Quintillion Stories: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2785194/2#post_41456499]Mythal & Dreena[/url] Bio Blurbs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2785194/1#post_41453669]Eliza & Sol[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2785194/2#post_41455784]Mythal, Etna, Innochka[/url] others: read thread!
To Order

how does payment work? send me a 1 way cr. i will accept it when i am sending the story by pm, or posting it in the thread.

alternative forms of payment: any eggs, certain UMAs, genes. ask if i will accept it.

Order wrote:
@NightRising
Order Type:
Payment:
PM or thread:
Dragon information:
Other:

Current Orders: @/Quintillion , bio blurb

Past Orders: @/Quintillion

Stories: Mythal & Dreena
Bio Blurbs: Eliza & Sol | Mythal, Etna, Innochka
others: read thread!
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

[emoji=gust size=1]
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

[emoji=gust size=1]
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

[emoji=gust size=1]
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

@NightRising Oh, I remember ordering something from your lore shop ages ago and I loved it, good to see you around again!

Order Type: bio blurb for Eliza and one for Sol.
Payment: 50kt
PM or thread: thread
Dragon information: Eliza's uhh, some kind of architect who accidentally made a bunch of floating islands that half of the sprawling magical city now lives upon and played it off as something she totally planned and definitely knows how to undo. I picture her as well-intentioned and fairly intelligent, but also kind of insecure.

Sol is just a weird, moody mage who lives on one of the many floating islands around and sometimes sells questionable goods(?) I honestly don't know what else to put for her, so feel free to come up with anything beyond the 'generic merchant' that I keep thinking of >_>;;
Other: n/a

Also, are you okay with writing stories that involve two or more dragons interacting in some kind of vague/simple plot? I'm definitely willing to pay a bunch extra if so, but just wanted to check if it's an option ^^
@NightRising Oh, I remember ordering something from your lore shop ages ago and I loved it, good to see you around again!

Order Type: bio blurb for Eliza and one for Sol.
Payment: 50kt
Dragon information: Eliza's uhh, some kind of architect who accidentally made a bunch of floating islands that half of the sprawling magical city now lives upon and played it off as something she totally planned and definitely knows how to undo. I picture her as well-intentioned and fairly intelligent, but also kind of insecure.

Sol is just a weird, moody mage who lives on one of the many floating islands around and sometimes sells questionable goods(?) I honestly don't know what else to put for her, so feel free to come up with anything beyond the 'generic merchant' that I keep thinking of >_>;;

Also, are you okay with writing stories that involve two or more dragons interacting in some kind of vague/simple plot? I'm definitely willing to pay a bunch extra if so, but just wanted to check if it's an option ^^
eTtvL36.gif
@Quintillion oh, i'm so glad to hear that :D btw sol is so gorgeous. i'm so in love. they turned into a bit longer but that should be okay. about your question about the story: what you mentioned should be fine. that's usually how i write them. =) [quote]Eliza Magical Architect Perfectionist - Paranoid - Soft Eliza is an architect that has a love for flowers. Dandelions, Daffodils, Orchids, , you name it! She'd always made sure to include nature in her designs, whether it be ivy climbing up a building wall, hanging pots from an overhanging roof, a front garden in home designs or little window boxes. You could call her a bit of a green thumb; Eliza is pretty good at taking care of plants herself. One night, in the comfort of her own nature-filled home, she decided she would make a marvelous design that would outshine them all: a beautiful set of gardens. They would sprawl out in the Treis district, calling visitors from everywhere to stop by. Sketching up her design, she grew prouder and prouder by the second. Why hadn't she thought of this before? She loves flowers so dearly, after all. A garden would be the perfect thing to build, with so many trellises and fountains. After she drew it, she laid down to rest. The very next morning, she'd awoke to a knock on her door: a multitude of dragons congratulating her on her beautiful design. Oh, the domed ceiling with hanging flowers, the many statues and fountains and seats, the spiral staircase carved of marble that lead you up into the biggest tree's branches. She thanked them, then asked how they knew of her design. Why, how could we not? They'd responded, for it's up in the sky. The biggest shock of her life came when she discovered that there it was, in all of its glory: down to the tiniest detail, and inscribed with her very name. Floating in the sky in the Treis district. Dear Lightweaver. No matter how many times she drew things again, nothing ever came to life without the hands to build it. Praised and revered for her magical powers, poor Eliza doesn't know what happened.[/quote] [quote]Sol Mage Merchant Selfish - Sharp - Frugal A secret genius that comes up with her own spells, she sells them at low prices, but only after botching them. Keeping the best spells for herself, she retains a great amount of power while living at a respectable level of comfort. She lives alone in a floating tower, from which she hardly leaves. Many know of her home, and stop by to purchase spells or enchanted items. They range in price from affordable to outrageous, but she has a customer for everything. When she does leave her home, she does so to buy food and any other necessities she's running low on. An absolutely beautiful dragon, she receives looks wherever she goes. Those who know of what she sells, however, warn whoever dares look her way. Her power is enormous, but this isn't what causes dragons to stray far from her path. A rumor has been going around for as long as she's been in the clan: she scorched the face off of her previous mate. Never confirmed, it sends chills down the spines of young dragons who are now finding their first love. Could she be a sweet dragon with a sharp tongue, or an evil witch who's waiting for the right moment to strike? All they know for sure is that you can count on her products in a pinch, and that's good enough reason to both be kind to her and stay out of her way. Having her name constantly tossed around in gossip, "the Sun" is what dragons call her who are afraid she can hear you every time you say her name.[/quote] hopefully you enjoy! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@Quintillion

oh, i'm so glad to hear that :D btw sol is so gorgeous. i'm so in love. they turned into a bit longer but that should be okay.

about your question about the story: what you mentioned should be fine. that's usually how i write them. =)
Quote:
Eliza

Magical Architect

Perfectionist - Paranoid - Soft

Eliza is an architect that has a love for flowers. Dandelions, Daffodils, Orchids, , you name it! She'd always made sure to include nature in her designs, whether it be ivy climbing up a building wall, hanging pots from an overhanging roof, a front garden in home designs or little window boxes. You could call her a bit of a green thumb; Eliza is pretty good at taking care of plants herself. One night, in the comfort of her own nature-filled home, she decided she would make a marvelous design that would outshine them all: a beautiful set of gardens. They would sprawl out in the Treis district, calling visitors from everywhere to stop by. Sketching up her design, she grew prouder and prouder by the second. Why hadn't she thought of this before? She loves flowers so dearly, after all. A garden would be the perfect thing to build, with so many trellises and fountains. After she drew it, she laid down to rest. The very next morning, she'd awoke to a knock on her door: a multitude of dragons congratulating her on her beautiful design. Oh, the domed ceiling with hanging flowers, the many statues and fountains and seats, the spiral staircase carved of marble that lead you up into the biggest tree's branches. She thanked them, then asked how they knew of her design. Why, how could we not? They'd responded, for it's up in the sky. The biggest shock of her life came when she discovered that there it was, in all of its glory: down to the tiniest detail, and inscribed with her very name. Floating in the sky in the Treis district. Dear Lightweaver. No matter how many times she drew things again, nothing ever came to life without the hands to build it. Praised and revered for her magical powers, poor Eliza doesn't know what happened.
Quote:
Sol

Mage Merchant

Selfish - Sharp - Frugal

A secret genius that comes up with her own spells, she sells them at low prices, but only after botching them. Keeping the best spells for herself, she retains a great amount of power while living at a respectable level of comfort. She lives alone in a floating tower, from which she hardly leaves. Many know of her home, and stop by to purchase spells or enchanted items. They range in price from affordable to outrageous, but she has a customer for everything. When she does leave her home, she does so to buy food and any other necessities she's running low on. An absolutely beautiful dragon, she receives looks wherever she goes. Those who know of what she sells, however, warn whoever dares look her way. Her power is enormous, but this isn't what causes dragons to stray far from her path. A rumor has been going around for as long as she's been in the clan: she scorched the face off of her previous mate. Never confirmed, it sends chills down the spines of young dragons who are now finding their first love. Could she be a sweet dragon with a sharp tongue, or an evil witch who's waiting for the right moment to strike? All they know for sure is that you can count on her products in a pinch, and that's good enough reason to both be kind to her and stay out of her way. Having her name constantly tossed around in gossip, "the Sun" is what dragons call her who are afraid she can hear you every time you say her name.

hopefully you enjoy!
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

@NightRising aaaAAA oh my goodness, I really do not the words to describe how much I love these??? ;; v ;; But your writing is gorgeous, the slice-of-life feel I get from these are so natural and flowing in how they allude to a larger setting <3

Thanks for the info regarding the stories, I just didn't want to make you trawl through bios of my (frankly quite disconnected) lore for multiple dragons if so. Thank you for the extra words as well, will send a tip in a moment! Also, I am compelled to order more amazing writing sfdghjk I hope this is not too much; let me know if it is and take your time, I don't want to overload you >>;;

Order Type: bio blurbs for Mythal, Etna, and Innochka
Payment: 75kt
Dragon information: Mythal is an angry, petty spirit who now resides in a lemon orchard and turns all of the fruits sour (credit to Coexistence for the idea) I don't really know how to write other aspects of her personality aside from this, so just fill it in however you want ^^

Etna is a complete blank canvas aside from his outfit, which, tbh, I just bought him for the instant gratification of a New Shiny Dragon. I suppose he could be some kind of artisan mask seller(???) with a few sinister connections though he isn't 'evil' himself,

Innochka is a laid-back, 'been-doing-this-for-years' pyrotechnician. Again, feel free to tack on whatever you think fits best :D

Order Type: Story
Payment: pwyw: 300g (don't worry about writing more than 600-800 words because of the payment, it's just because I feel like the quality of your writing is very good and deserves more than 75kt/g ^^)
Dragon information: Mythal (lemon spirit) and Dreena (innkeeper who owns the lemon orchard that Mythal haunts) either meeting for the first time (conflict, oh boy, but I plan for them to eventually form a close friendship) or a more slice-of-life thing where they bicker good-naturedly as Mythal follows Dreena around while she does chores (and covertly helps somewhat, but is unwilling to actually admit that she would put in the effort to do so).
Other: Hm, actually, I am leaning towards asking for both of these stories (absolutely willing to pay extra), but I feel like I've already sent a lot of work your way, so uh, just let me know if I should order the one you don't end up writing another time. >_>;;

I have a few (bad) sketches of them interacting, if that helps with your visualization.
@NightRising aaaAAA oh my goodness, I really do not the words to describe how much I love these??? ;; v ;; But your writing is gorgeous, the slice-of-life feel I get from these are so natural and flowing in how they allude to a larger setting <3

Thanks for the info regarding the stories, I just didn't want to make you trawl through bios of my (frankly quite disconnected) lore for multiple dragons if so. Thank you for the extra words as well, will send a tip in a moment! Also, I am compelled to order more amazing writing sfdghjk I hope this is not too much; let me know if it is and take your time, I don't want to overload you >>;;

Order Type: bio blurbs for Mythal, Etna, and Innochka
Payment: 75kt
Dragon information: Mythal is an angry, petty spirit who now resides in a lemon orchard and turns all of the fruits sour (credit to Coexistence for the idea) I don't really know how to write other aspects of her personality aside from this, so just fill it in however you want ^^

Etna is a complete blank canvas aside from his outfit, which, tbh, I just bought him for the instant gratification of a New Shiny Dragon. I suppose he could be some kind of artisan mask seller(???) with a few sinister connections though he isn't 'evil' himself,

Innochka is a laid-back, 'been-doing-this-for-years' pyrotechnician. Again, feel free to tack on whatever you think fits best :D

Order Type: Story
Payment: pwyw: 300g (don't worry about writing more than 600-800 words because of the payment, it's just because I feel like the quality of your writing is very good and deserves more than 75kt/g ^^)
Dragon information: Mythal (lemon spirit) and Dreena (innkeeper who owns the lemon orchard that Mythal haunts) either meeting for the first time (conflict, oh boy, but I plan for them to eventually form a close friendship) or a more slice-of-life thing where they bicker good-naturedly as Mythal follows Dreena around while she does chores (and covertly helps somewhat, but is unwilling to actually admit that she would put in the effort to do so).
Other: Hm, actually, I am leaning towards asking for both of these stories (absolutely willing to pay extra), but I feel like I've already sent a lot of work your way, so uh, just let me know if I should order the one you don't end up writing another time. >_>;;

I have a few (bad) sketches of them interacting, if that helps with your visualization.
eTtvL36.gif
@Quintillion hi, i'm so thrilled that you enjoy my writing that much and are willing to pay that much :D don't worry, this is not too much. i will work my way through them. i love the ideas that you already have down and they're super my type and inspiring!! also your dragons are gorgeous :D those sketches are so cute and i love them, did you do them? i look forward to doing the commissions [emoji=snapper star size=1] thanks for your business !!
@Quintillion

hi, i'm so thrilled that you enjoy my writing that much and are willing to pay that much :D don't worry, this is not too much. i will work my way through them. i love the ideas that you already have down and they're super my type and inspiring!! also your dragons are gorgeous :D

those sketches are so cute and i love them, did you do them?

i look forward to doing the commissions thanks for your business !!
WBC5JG3.png
cIEO3vJ.png
JvUa9ma.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxsource

@NightRising Ah, thanks and no worries! Yes, I did the sketches; btw...your lair is gorgeous, would you be interested in having any particular dragon drawn as partial thanks for the lore writing? ^^
@NightRising Ah, thanks and no worries! Yes, I did the sketches; btw...your lair is gorgeous, would you be interested in having any particular dragon drawn as partial thanks for the lore writing? ^^
eTtvL36.gif
1 2 3 4