Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon's Den Lore Shop -- Open --
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uOtA9tp.jpg[/img] [center][font = Gabriola][size = 5]You enter a dimly lit library. You can see candles hung from the walls, burnt down to a stub. Most of the books are dusty, as though they had not been read in a while. You wander the library for a bit, taking everything in. It is a small room, with a round table in the center. The table has a map and a few papers scattered on it, as well as three candles that look brand new. The table is made out of a large tree stump, with the top sanded and polished to prevent splinters. As you round the corner, you come face to face with a dragon. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35360789] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353608/35360789_350.png[/img] [/url] He doesn't notice you for a while, so you decide to watch him. He is staring at rows of books, his own notebook in hand, enthralled by the titles. After a while, he selects one and turns to spot you. Startled, he drops his book and yelps. He manages to compose himself and address you. "Ah. Um. Hello. I am the owner of this library. I wrotde most of the books you'll find here. It's true! I'll occasionally buy one from someone else, but uh, most of them are mine. I was pulling this one here," he gestures to the book on the floor, winces, and then picks it up, "to, uh, make a few edits. It's a bit outdated. But, what am I doing, please, have a seat. I'll make you some tea. You probably want me to write something, yes? I can do almost anything. I can write stories, poems..." the dragon rambles on, pulling out a few pieces of parchment.[/size][/font][/center] [b]Hello, and welcome to my lore shop! I am Dragonclaw101, and I hope that you all find your transactions here pleasant and fast. Please read the next few posts for my info and pricing, and have a wonderful day!
uOtA9tp.jpg
You enter a dimly lit library. You can see candles hung from the walls, burnt down to a stub. Most of the books are dusty, as though they had not been read in a while. You wander the library for a bit, taking everything in. It is a small room, with a round table in the center. The table has a map and a few papers scattered on it, as well as three candles that look brand new. The table is made out of a large tree stump, with the top sanded and polished to prevent splinters. As you round the corner, you come face to face with a dragon.

35360789_350.png

He doesn't notice you for a while, so you decide to watch him. He is staring at rows of books, his own notebook in hand, enthralled by the titles. After a while, he selects one and turns to spot you. Startled, he drops his book and yelps. He manages to compose himself and address you.

"Ah. Um. Hello. I am the owner of this library. I wrotde most of the books you'll find here. It's true! I'll occasionally buy one from someone else, but uh, most of them are mine. I was pulling this one here," he gestures to the book on the floor, winces, and then picks it up, "to, uh, make a few edits. It's a bit outdated. But, what am I doing, please, have a seat. I'll make you some tea. You probably want me to write something, yes? I can do almost anything. I can write stories, poems..." the dragon rambles on, pulling out a few pieces of parchment.

Hello, and welcome to my lore shop! I am Dragonclaw101, and I hope that you all find your transactions here pleasant and fast. Please read the next few posts for my info and pricing, and have a wonderful day!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Info
CHRISTMAS WEEK, ALL LORE IS HALF OFF! MERRY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!
  • Please read all the info before proceeding with the transaction.
    I am willing to answer questions, but it can get tedious to answer questions that were answered in this post.
  • USD is prefered. I will take FRC, but as I am trying to earn some money IRL with writing, I would appreciate it if you would pay in USD. I do PayPal transactions. PM me so we can work out the details.
  • Be polite. I enjoy giving easy and pleasant transactions, and I would like to receive the same courtesy. Plus, being nice often means I'll bend the rules for you :)
  • I will take half payment when I start and half when I finish. This is to ensure that I get some form of compensation for my work.
  • I take mixed payments. Please tell me how you would like to split it beforehand so I am not caught off guard.
  • I prefer to get payment via CR. Not only is it easier to track, I often don't refresh the page so much as I click the notification icon. This means I may miss your message containing your payment, and I don't start until I receive payment.
  • PM me with any negotiations or questions. This ensures that I do not clog up the thread too much.
  • My prices will steadily get more expensive. This is because I hope to someday make a monetary profit on my work. Please, returning customers, check the prices to ensure they haven't changed.
  • Pings are always okay! I am subbed, but pinging will never be frowned upon or discouraged.
  • I doodle dragons! If you want me to add a drawing to your order, as and give some specifications, and we can work something out.

FAQ
None currentley
Info
CHRISTMAS WEEK, ALL LORE IS HALF OFF! MERRY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!
  • Please read all the info before proceeding with the transaction.
    I am willing to answer questions, but it can get tedious to answer questions that were answered in this post.
  • USD is prefered. I will take FRC, but as I am trying to earn some money IRL with writing, I would appreciate it if you would pay in USD. I do PayPal transactions. PM me so we can work out the details.
  • Be polite. I enjoy giving easy and pleasant transactions, and I would like to receive the same courtesy. Plus, being nice often means I'll bend the rules for you :)
  • I will take half payment when I start and half when I finish. This is to ensure that I get some form of compensation for my work.
  • I take mixed payments. Please tell me how you would like to split it beforehand so I am not caught off guard.
  • I prefer to get payment via CR. Not only is it easier to track, I often don't refresh the page so much as I click the notification icon. This means I may miss your message containing your payment, and I don't start until I receive payment.
  • PM me with any negotiations or questions. This ensures that I do not clog up the thread too much.
  • My prices will steadily get more expensive. This is because I hope to someday make a monetary profit on my work. Please, returning customers, check the prices to ensure they haven't changed.
  • Pings are always okay! I am subbed, but pinging will never be frowned upon or discouraged.
  • I doodle dragons! If you want me to add a drawing to your order, as and give some specifications, and we can work something out.

FAQ
None currentley
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[b]CHECK PRICES OFTEN![/b] They do change and you should be aware of what you are paying up front. [code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Type of lore[/b]: [b]Description of product[/b]: [b]# of paragraphs (when applicaple)[/b]: [b]Meathod of payment[/b]: [i]Other[/i]: [/code] [i]I do gem, treasure and USD[/i] [b]Paragraphs are 5-7 sentences, and if I go over you will not be charged for more. If I have 1-2 liners, they will be combined until there are 5-7 sentences[/b] [b]Dragon lore[/b] [i]25,000t/25g/$1 USD per pargraph[/i] ----- Commissioned by BubblegumBarbie Varkus lead his clan with an iron paw. A no-nonsense leader, he seemed cold and callous to all. All but his daughter and co-leader, Delana and Sera. Varkus could make decisions based on logic, and when put under pressure would not crack. His clan looked to him for guidance, despite his tendency to withhold from them resources, and his reputation for cruelty. He was, for all intents and purposes, the perfect leader. His world revolved around Delana. He did everything he could to provide for her. Stingy elsewhere, the only time he gave anything up was when Delana asked for it. And he would give her everything at a word. If she told him she wanted his clan, his life, he would give it to her. Delana was the only dragon he cared for, next to his daughter of course. ----- Commissioned by peachmonsoon [size = 5][center]Bigglesworth[/size] *[i]When all else fails, just dance[/i]*[/center] Bigglesworth grinned from ear to ear. The party had been a huge hit. He cast his gaze around the room, taking everything in. Streamers hung from the ceiling, drooping so low that the Guardians and Imperials had to duck to get under them. Balloons bounced around. Some were tied down to chairs and tables, while others floated free. "Bigglesworth! Over here!" someone shouted. Bigglesworth pranced over, humming to himself. "Yes?" he asked in singsong. His clanmate chuckled. "Where did you get all this stuff? Bigglesworth laughed. “I’ve been saving this up for months! I knew this would be a blast, I just knew it.” His clanmate chuckled. Bigglesworth nodded, continuing to gin, and prance off. As he mingled, his spirits lifted higher and higher. How he did not want the party to end. But, all good things must come to an end. As the party wound down, Bigglesworth passed out party favors. Everyone thanked him, some even hugged him, as he wandered around. Finally, the party came to a close, and Bigglesworth looked over everything. He had a soft smile on his face, dimming light lighting up his eyes. Once night set, Bigglesworth scurried off. He suppressed a laugh as he entered Neomyxus’ lair. He snagged a vial sitting on a table and scurried out, as quickly as he came in. Returning to his own lair, he set the vial gingerly into a case of them. Hundreds were placed on different shelves, each labeled in a neat script. Each was labeled as some sort of poison, and each was dusty. Each was cared for. ----- Come morning, Bigglesworth had already set in mind his scheme for the day. His party the day before had been a precursor to the festival. No one really [i]knew[/i] who was hosting it (it was different each year) and this year, Bigglesworth was the one who was hosting. It wasn’t so easy for him to keep the secret, but imagining how happy everyone wold be when they saw the party he threw kept him quiet. Neomyxus approached Bigglesworth, a weary look set in his eye. “Bigglesworth,” he started “Were you in my lair last night?” Bigglesworth shook his head sincerely. “No, I was not,” he said, suppressing a laugh. Neomyxus sighed. “I am missing another vial of potion. If you are so enamored with them, why don’t I just make you some? I’m more than willing to brew something for you.” Bigglesworth finally laughed, inhaling sharply. “Oh, but it’s so fun to sneak in and borrow things! Thanks though!” and with that, he was off. Neomyxus sighed, and then smiled to himself. It was hard to get mad at Bigglesworth. Bigglesworth rushed around, gathering items. He borrowed a few things from his clanmates - they wouldn’t mind, it was for their party. As the day waned, Bigglesworth had plenty to fulfill his schemes for the clan festival. How fun it would be! ----- The clan roused themselves as the sun rose. Bigglesworth had been up for hours, and sat in front of the festival grounds, hardly able to contain himself. As his clanmates approached, he leapt up, shouting “Surprise!” Bigglesworth ran from dragon to dragon, dancing and hopping around, feet hardly ever touching the ground. As each member made their way to the festival grounds, their eyes lit up. Soon, laughter could be heard from all corners of the clan. The party had started. In the night, Bigglesworth had set up many colourful stands. Snacks and party favours were placed at each one. While at first things seemed to be placed haphazardly, each item was placed with utmost care and thought. As the clan celebrated, each fondly remembering the day they joined, Bigglesworth grinned and danced. Soon, the clan was dancing with him. Singing and dancing, people paired up and then switched partners in a complex jig. No one realized they knew it, but somehow no one tripped. The party drug on well into the night. A bonfire was lit, and stories were told. Laughter carried them well into the night. As the celebration died down, everyone realized it was nearly dawn. Bigglesworth smiled. “I’m glad you all liked it.” he said. ----- Bigglesworth dashed through the market, preparing for his next scheme...[/center] ----- [b]Player Bio lore[/b] [i]35,000t/35g/$1.25 USD per pargraph[/i] ----- Kindly commissioned by WolfGen [font = cambria][center]This is the clan of second chances. A place for the broken The hopeless. The ones who need a second chance, The assassins. Bounty hunters. Outlaws. Outcasts. This is the place where those who need hope can go. The ones who founded, [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=56713120]Cassius[/url] and [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=56713119]Beisige[/url], were too kindhearted. Hearts in the right place but their minds were not. Replaced, not in title but in spirit, by [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=55031603]Lindesfarne[/url] and [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=54943758]Huntinghawk[/url]. Assassins, given new life. Hope. A second chance. A home. The healer and apprentice, [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=50670268]Elizibeitka[/url] and [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=54551107]Inara[/url]. Both kind, caring for the injured. Inara sings and dances, lifting spirits. Her mentor heals, a master of salves and herbs. Hope and light, the clan's healers held in high regard, their talents revered. One who curses and one who weaves complex spells of the arcane. [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=36069043]Bescu[/url], who writes curses with a silver tongue, is not one to be trifled with. A wrong step might incur his wrath, and the anger is not so easily extinguished. [url = https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=498345&tab=dragon&did=49228093]Meade[/url], a master of the arcane, weaving complex spells with the flick of her paw. Impressing others with magic, powerful spells are not to be trifled with. This is the clan of hope. Of second chances. Where the broken find new life. ----- [b]Misc. Character lore[/b] [i]40,000t/40g/$0.40 USD per pargraph[/i] ----- [b]Short Story (1500 words - 2500 words)[/b] [i]Flat rate - 300,000t/300g/$5 USD[/i] - Wait, why is this so expensive? - I have counted the paragraphs to word count, and this is cheaper than ordering the same number of paragraphs. If you want a longer story, just double the word count and price to get the new price/word count. Can be stacked to as long as you want UNTIL 10000 words The post got too long with the example, so [url = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBgImUT8AvYeCdxmUOF0xa-cD5GqCFyyAIhp8XfybeU/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] is a doc with the short stories. ----- [b]Poem - Dragon Bio[/b] [i]Flat rate - 30,000t/30g/$1.25 USD[/i] ----- A commission from KobaltFeathers [center][b][font = Papyrus][size = 5]Ravenwave[/b][/font][/size] [font = Monotype corsivia] As deep as the sea The chains that bind me Keep me away From seeing your face Lost to the waves Lost to the night If I could save you That time I might Not be so cold Not be so deep Not be alone Why’d you leave me? The waves take me deeper The current brings me down Disguised as the sleeper Can I see you now? The wound is too deep The days are too long Living without you I’m not so strong [/font][/center] ----- [b]Poem - Misc.[/b] [i]Flat rate - 45,000t/45g/$1.35 USD[/i] ----- Kindly commissioned by VIRG0 The crown is heavy Upon my skull I am ready for My weary soul To share its tales To share its sorrow Will I fail? Who will follow? I tried to tell you That I love you But did you know I’d give up my throne To see you To know you To love you To hold you Is it real? Or am I alone Will I feel The deepest sorrow Just let me know You need me too Don’t let me go Because I need you ----- [size = 6][b]EXAMPLES IN PROGRESS[/b][/size] Some doodles: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vB866nO.png[/img] Just the one, for now
CHECK PRICES OFTEN! They do change and you should be aware of what you are paying up front.
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Type of lore[/b]: [b]Description of product[/b]: [b]# of paragraphs (when applicaple)[/b]: [b]Meathod of payment[/b]: [i]Other[/i]:

I do gem, treasure and USD
Paragraphs are 5-7 sentences, and if I go over you will not be charged for more. If I have 1-2 liners, they will be combined until there are 5-7 sentences

Dragon lore
25,000t/25g/$1 USD per pargraph

Commissioned by BubblegumBarbie

Varkus lead his clan with an iron paw. A no-nonsense leader, he seemed cold and callous to all. All but his daughter and co-leader, Delana and Sera. Varkus could make decisions based on logic, and when put under pressure would not crack. His clan looked to him for guidance, despite his tendency to withhold from them resources, and his reputation for cruelty. He was, for all intents and purposes, the perfect leader.

His world revolved around Delana. He did everything he could to provide for her. Stingy elsewhere, the only time he gave anything up was when Delana asked for it. And he would give her everything at a word. If she told him she wanted his clan, his life, he would give it to her. Delana was the only dragon he cared for, next to his daughter of course.
Commissioned by peachmonsoon

Bigglesworth
*When all else fails, just dance*

Bigglesworth grinned from ear to ear. The party had been a huge hit. He cast his gaze around the room, taking everything in. Streamers hung from the ceiling, drooping so low that the Guardians and Imperials had to duck to get under them. Balloons bounced around. Some were tied down to chairs and tables, while others floated free.

"Bigglesworth! Over here!" someone shouted.

Bigglesworth pranced over, humming to himself. "Yes?" he asked in singsong.

His clanmate chuckled. "Where did you get all this stuff?

Bigglesworth laughed. “I’ve been saving this up for months! I knew this would be a blast, I just knew it.”

His clanmate chuckled. Bigglesworth nodded, continuing to gin, and prance off. As he mingled, his spirits lifted higher and higher. How he did not want the party to end. But, all good things must come to an end. As the party wound down, Bigglesworth passed out party favors. Everyone thanked him, some even hugged him, as he wandered around. Finally, the party came to a close, and Bigglesworth looked over everything. He had a soft smile on his face, dimming light lighting up his eyes.

Once night set, Bigglesworth scurried off. He suppressed a laugh as he entered Neomyxus’ lair. He snagged a vial sitting on a table and scurried out, as quickly as he came in. Returning to his own lair, he set the vial gingerly into a case of them. Hundreds were placed on different shelves, each labeled in a neat script. Each was labeled as some sort of poison, and each was dusty. Each was cared for.
Come morning, Bigglesworth had already set in mind his scheme for the day. His party the day before had been a precursor to the festival. No one really knew who was hosting it (it was different each year) and this year, Bigglesworth was the one who was hosting. It wasn’t so easy for him to keep the secret, but imagining how happy everyone wold be when they saw the party he threw kept him quiet.

Neomyxus approached Bigglesworth, a weary look set in his eye. “Bigglesworth,” he started “Were you in my lair last night?”

Bigglesworth shook his head sincerely. “No, I was not,” he said, suppressing a laugh.

Neomyxus sighed. “I am missing another vial of potion. If you are so enamored with them, why don’t I just make you some? I’m more than willing to brew something for you.”

Bigglesworth finally laughed, inhaling sharply. “Oh, but it’s so fun to sneak in and borrow things! Thanks though!” and with that, he was off.

Neomyxus sighed, and then smiled to himself. It was hard to get mad at Bigglesworth.

Bigglesworth rushed around, gathering items. He borrowed a few things from his clanmates - they wouldn’t mind, it was for their party. As the day waned, Bigglesworth had plenty to fulfill his schemes for the clan festival. How fun it would be!
The clan roused themselves as the sun rose. Bigglesworth had been up for hours, and sat in front of the festival grounds, hardly able to contain himself. As his clanmates approached, he leapt up, shouting “Surprise!”

Bigglesworth ran from dragon to dragon, dancing and hopping around, feet hardly ever touching the ground. As each member made their way to the festival grounds, their eyes lit up. Soon, laughter could be heard from all corners of the clan. The party had started.

In the night, Bigglesworth had set up many colourful stands. Snacks and party favours were placed at each one. While at first things seemed to be placed haphazardly, each item was placed with utmost care and thought.

As the clan celebrated, each fondly remembering the day they joined, Bigglesworth grinned and danced. Soon, the clan was dancing with him. Singing and dancing, people paired up and then switched partners in a complex jig. No one realized they knew it, but somehow no one tripped.

The party drug on well into the night. A bonfire was lit, and stories were told. Laughter carried them well into the night. As the celebration died down, everyone realized it was nearly dawn. Bigglesworth smiled.

“I’m glad you all liked it.” he said.
Bigglesworth dashed through the market, preparing for his next scheme...[/center]

Player Bio lore
35,000t/35g/$1.25 USD per pargraph
Kindly commissioned by WolfGen

This is the clan of second chances.

A place for the broken The hopeless. The ones who need a second chance, The assassins. Bounty hunters. Outlaws. Outcasts.

This is the place where those who need hope can go.

The ones who founded, Cassius and Beisige, were too kindhearted. Hearts in the right place but their minds were not. Replaced, not in title but in spirit, by Lindesfarne and Huntinghawk. Assassins, given new life. Hope. A second chance. A home.

The healer and apprentice, Elizibeitka and Inara. Both kind, caring for the injured. Inara sings and dances, lifting spirits. Her mentor heals, a master of salves and herbs. Hope and light, the clan's healers held in high regard, their talents revered.

One who curses and one who weaves complex spells of the arcane. Bescu, who writes curses with a silver tongue, is not one to be trifled with. A wrong step might incur his wrath, and the anger is not so easily extinguished. Meade, a master of the arcane, weaving complex spells with the flick of her paw. Impressing others with magic, powerful spells are not to be trifled with.

This is the clan of hope. Of second chances.

Where the broken find new life.

Misc. Character lore
40,000t/40g/$0.40 USD per pargraph

Short Story (1500 words - 2500 words)
Flat rate - 300,000t/300g/$5 USD
- Wait, why is this so expensive? - I have counted the paragraphs to word count, and this is cheaper than ordering the same number of paragraphs.
If you want a longer story, just double the word count and price to get the new price/word count. Can be stacked to as long as you want UNTIL 10000 words

The post got too long with the example, so here is a doc with the short stories.

Poem - Dragon Bio
Flat rate - 30,000t/30g/$1.25 USD
A commission from KobaltFeathers
Ravenwave

As deep as the sea
The chains that bind me
Keep me away
From seeing your face

Lost to the waves
Lost to the night
If I could save you
That time I might

Not be so cold
Not be so deep
Not be alone
Why’d you leave me?

The waves take me deeper
The current brings me down
Disguised as the sleeper
Can I see you now?

The wound is too deep
The days are too long
Living without you
I’m not so strong

Poem - Misc.
Flat rate - 45,000t/45g/$1.35 USD
Kindly commissioned by VIRG0

The crown is heavy
Upon my skull
I am ready for
My weary soul

To share its tales
To share its sorrow
Will I fail?
Who will follow?

I tried to tell you
That I love you
But did you know
I’d give up my throne

To see you
To know you
To love you
To hold you

Is it real?
Or am I alone
Will I feel
The deepest sorrow

Just let me know
You need me too
Don’t let me go
Because I need you

EXAMPLES IN PROGRESS

Some doodles:

vB866nO.png

Just the one, for now

Clayton Academy
Pinglist - Pinged every week on Saturday if slots are open
Affiliates
None

Please ping to be added to either list
Pinglist - Pinged every week on Saturday if slots are open
Affiliates
None

Please ping to be added to either list

Clayton Academy
Commisions
  1. BluestXBlu
  2. None
  3. None
  4. None
  5. None
Commisions
  1. BluestXBlu
  2. None
  3. None
  4. None
  5. None

Clayton Academy
Hey, wait, I have a wishlist!
This is being set up, but in short, I am trying to do a project (a comic) that involves geneing some droogs. A lot of genes that I need are expensive, so if you wanted to get me something off this list, that would be much appreciated! The conversion would be AH prices, rounded up to the nearest 10 (gems).
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
Hey, wait, I have a wishlist!
This is being set up, but in short, I am trying to do a project (a comic) that involves geneing some droogs. A lot of genes that I need are expensive, so if you wanted to get me something off this list, that would be much appreciated! The conversion would be AH prices, rounded up to the nearest 10 (gems).
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

Clayton Academy
Boop :)
Boop :)

Clayton Academy
RISE
RISE

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101

Howdy, I have two questions, if you don't mind!

1. Could you add me to the pinglist?
2. I got a girl with some darker lore, would you be interested in writing for her? (I didn't put all my notes in her bio yet, sorry!)

also I didn't know whether or not to ping you, sorry!
@Dragonclaw101

Howdy, I have two questions, if you don't mind!

1. Could you add me to the pinglist?
2. I got a girl with some darker lore, would you be interested in writing for her? (I didn't put all my notes in her bio yet, sorry!)

also I didn't know whether or not to ping you, sorry!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite ----- Yes, of course! I would love to try and write out some lore. I just need a few specifications and I can get started. The form is at the top of post 3, just fill it out and I'll get started! If there is a template you want me to use, just include it using the code tags, and I'll use it :P) [code][code]TEMPLATE CODE HERE[/ code][/code] Just remove the space :)
@BlueAmmolite
Yes, of course!

I would love to try and write out some lore. I just need a few specifications and I can get started. The form is at the top of post 3, just fill it out and I'll get started! If there is a template you want me to use, just include it using the code tags, and I'll use it :P)
Code:
[code]TEMPLATE CODE HERE[/ code]
Just remove the space :)

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5