Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/FRC] clerval does art (humanoid)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][size=6]2020/6/5. i'm doing donation commissions [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2868574]here [/url]now![/size][/b] [rule] [s]2019/12/29. i'll only be taking one frc slot at a time for now (with the exception of traditional slots which are always unlimited), but usd slots are unlimited.[/s] [rule] [s]2019/12/16. [b]SALE[/b]: so you may have noticed that prices have gone up. this is cause 1. i'm introducing rlc commissions! and 2. i have gigs paying thirty bucks an hour, and commissions Do Not pay that much but for the duration of winter break (12/19-1/3) since i have some more free time, everything'll be 25% off. that's kind of a lot? this sale isn't indicated in my pricing since it's pretty simple to just calculate the difference, so keep that in mind[/s] [rule][s] hey folks (super informal thread cause i can't be bothered with formatting) I DO: -humans -gijinkas -ocs and existing characters -original designs -characters WITHOUT existing references -mostly humanoid characters -gore/body horror (offsite) I DON'T DO: -super clean lineart (lineart orders will be as in examples below) -dragons/other animals -anthros -nsfw (nudity is fine) [rule] [u][i]EXAMPLES.[/i][/u] no. 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/KLmhaeP.png[/img] no. 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kKw06DK.png[/img] no. 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/GB3MOU6.jpg[/img] no. 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/SLDZKFl.png[/img] no. 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/o8zUZe9.png[/img] no. 6 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jr8QFvE.png[/img] [url=https://imgur.com/a/XkYTGD7]more stuff[/url] (body horror warning for last image; it'll tell you when) [rule] [u][i]PRICING.[/i][/u] -pricing is kind of case-by-case and based on time -usd commissions are always prioritized -usd payment through paypal or zelle for commissions $10 or over and through venmo for commissions less than $10 -$1.00:100kt/g -for frc i prefer gems, but treasure is fine! (1:1000) -the more detailed/realistic the style, the more it'll cost -i'll provide estimates for each order and collect half the expected payment before, then let you know the final total after the piece is finished -i'll take eggs at 300g; ask me about bribes/other items as payment! i'll probably only take wishlist items at 80% or less of LAH, since i could just?? buy them instead -general estimates are below: [u]TRADITIONAL SKETCHES/DRAWINGS (always open regardless of slot status)[/u] OPTION A. you give me a dragon/loose concept and i draw something: headshot $0.75 or 75kt/g; bust $1.50 or 150kt/g; halfbody $3.00 or 300kt/g; fullbody $4.50 or 450kt/g OPTION B. an existing description/character: headshot $1.50 or 150kt/g; bust $2.25 or 225kt/g; halfbody $5.25 or 525kt/g; fullbody: $9.00 or 900kt/g +SCANNED: +$0.75 or 75kt/g +ROUGH COLOR: headshot +$1.00 or 100kt/g; bust +$1.50 or 150kt/g; halfbody +$2.00 or 200kt/g; fullbody +$2.50 or 250kt/g [u]HEADSHOTS[/u] LINEART: $6 FLAT COLOR: $8 SHADED COLOR: $12-14 PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $28+ +LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$3-4 +DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$4-12 +ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$2 [u]BUSTS (to just under chest line; does not include hands)[/u] LINEART: $10 FLAT COLOR: $13 SHADED COLOR: $18-22 PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $44 +LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$6-8 +DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$6-16 +ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$2-4 depending on complexity [u]HALFBODIES (to hip; includes hands)[/u] LINEART: $20 FLAT COLOR: $24 SHADED COLOR: $29-35 PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $70+ +LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$8-11 +DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$10-20 +ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$4-8 depending on complexity [u]FULLBODIES[/u] LINEART: $24 FLAT COLOR: $33 SHADED COLOR: $39-46 PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $92+ +LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$10-16 +DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$14-30 +ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$4-12 depending on complexity does this make no sense??? that's alright because uhhh i'll be doing the estimates and final payment has a lot to do with time i have the right to change pricing guidelines at any time! (but of course not to charge you a final amount that's drastically different from the quote i give you) [rule] [u][i]SLOTS.[/i][/u] 1. Jooon 2. Delryn 3. Kryda traditional sketches are always open regardless of slot status; i have the right to turn down any commissions! WAITLIST: 1. AriettaCantabile [rule] ORDER FORM you can claim a slot first and then submit this later! [code] [b]username:[/b] [b]character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design):[/b] [b]size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc):[/b] [b]payment type (usd/frc):[/b] [b]which example(s) you want the style to resemble:[/b] [b]payment type (usd/frc):[/b] [b]desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild):[/b] [b]tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you):[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b] [/code][/s]
2020/6/5. i'm doing donation commissions here now!
2019/12/29. i'll only be taking one frc slot at a time for now (with the exception of traditional slots which are always unlimited), but usd slots are unlimited.
2019/12/16. SALE: so you may have noticed that prices have gone up. this is cause 1. i'm introducing rlc commissions! and 2. i have gigs paying thirty bucks an hour, and commissions Do Not pay that much

but for the duration of winter break (12/19-1/3) since i have some more free time, everything'll be 25% off. that's kind of a lot?

this sale isn't indicated in my pricing since it's pretty simple to just calculate the difference, so keep that in mind

hey folks (super informal thread cause i can't be bothered with formatting)

I DO:
-humans
-gijinkas
-ocs and existing characters
-original designs
-characters WITHOUT existing references
-mostly humanoid characters
-gore/body horror (offsite)

I DON'T DO:
-super clean lineart (lineart orders will be as in examples below)
-dragons/other animals
-anthros
-nsfw (nudity is fine)

EXAMPLES.

no. 1
KLmhaeP.png

no. 2
kKw06DK.png

no. 3
GB3MOU6.jpg

no. 4
SLDZKFl.png

no. 5
o8zUZe9.png

no. 6
Jr8QFvE.png

more stuff (body horror warning for last image; it'll tell you when)
PRICING.

-pricing is kind of case-by-case and based on time
-usd commissions are always prioritized
-usd payment through paypal or zelle for commissions $10 or over and through venmo for commissions less than $10
-$1.00:100kt/g
-for frc i prefer gems, but treasure is fine! (1:1000)
-the more detailed/realistic the style, the more it'll cost
-i'll provide estimates for each order and collect half the expected payment before, then let you know the final total after the piece is finished
-i'll take eggs at 300g; ask me about bribes/other items as payment! i'll probably only take wishlist items at 80% or less of LAH, since i could just?? buy them instead
-general estimates are below:

TRADITIONAL SKETCHES/DRAWINGS (always open regardless of slot status)
OPTION A. you give me a dragon/loose concept and i draw something: headshot $0.75 or 75kt/g; bust $1.50 or 150kt/g; halfbody $3.00 or 300kt/g; fullbody $4.50 or 450kt/g
OPTION B. an existing description/character: headshot $1.50 or 150kt/g; bust $2.25 or 225kt/g; halfbody $5.25 or 525kt/g; fullbody: $9.00 or 900kt/g
+SCANNED: +$0.75 or 75kt/g
+ROUGH COLOR: headshot +$1.00 or 100kt/g; bust +$1.50 or 150kt/g; halfbody +$2.00 or 200kt/g; fullbody +$2.50 or 250kt/g

HEADSHOTS
LINEART: $6
FLAT COLOR: $8
SHADED COLOR: $12-14
PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $28+
+LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$3-4
+DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$4-12
+ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$2

BUSTS (to just under chest line; does not include hands)
LINEART: $10
FLAT COLOR: $13
SHADED COLOR: $18-22
PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $44
+LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$6-8
+DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$6-16
+ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$2-4 depending on complexity

HALFBODIES (to hip; includes hands)
LINEART: $20
FLAT COLOR: $24
SHADED COLOR: $29-35
PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $70+
+LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$8-11
+DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$10-20
+ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$4-8 depending on complexity

FULLBODIES
LINEART: $24
FLAT COLOR: $33
SHADED COLOR: $39-46
PAINTY COLOR (example no. 1): $92+
+LINE/CROSSHATCH SHADING (included with painty color): +$10-16
+DETAILED/COMPLEX STYLE/DESIGN: +$14-30
+ORIGINAL GIJINKA/CHARACTER DESIGN: +$4-12 depending on complexity

does this make no sense??? that's alright because uhhh i'll be doing the estimates and final payment has a lot to do with time

i have the right to change pricing guidelines at any time! (but of course not to charge you a final amount that's drastically different from the quote i give you)
SLOTS.
1. Jooon
2. Delryn
3. Kryda

traditional sketches are always open regardless of slot status; i have the right to turn down any commissions!

WAITLIST:
1. AriettaCantabile
ORDER FORM
you can claim a slot first and then submit this later!
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]character (or indicate if you're requesting an original design):[/b] [b]size & finish (flat color headshot/shaded halfbody/etc):[/b] [b]payment type (usd/frc):[/b] [b]which example(s) you want the style to resemble:[/b] [b]payment type (usd/frc):[/b] [b]desired expression/pose/ideas for the piece (or tell me to go wild):[/b] [b]tell me about your character! describe their appearance and/or personality; you can get SUPER specific with this (skip if you're requesting a design; i'll talk to you):[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b]
7T89c9S.gif
[center] [i][u]SOME CLARIFICATIONS?[/u][/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wym7fG8.png[/img] ^ these all count as a more detailed style [i][u]PROCESS??[/u][/i] -i'll check in with lineart in hopefully about a week or less (unless your order is just lineart) -if your piece is in painty colors i'll show you the flats -feel free to request as many changes as you'd like at any step for no charge, but if you ask to change something you've already okayed it might cost extra -i'll give you the time breakdown and final cost once i'm finished -[b]with traditional sketches, you get what i draw![/b] any requested changes will cost extra [i][u]CURRENT WAIT TIMES[/u][/i] -TRADITIONAL: 1-2 weekdays -SIMPLE PIECES (headshots, flat color halfbodies or smaller): 2-7 days -LARGER PIECES: 1-2 weeks [b]tips are appreciated[/b] in any of the following!: -currency -wishlist items -transmutable apparel/familiars -baldwin mats -food stacks -art of my first page dragons -a toyhou.se code
SOME CLARIFICATIONS?

wym7fG8.png

^ these all count as a more detailed style

PROCESS??

-i'll check in with lineart in hopefully about a week or less (unless your order is just lineart)
-if your piece is in painty colors i'll show you the flats
-feel free to request as many changes as you'd like at any step for no charge, but if you ask to change something you've already okayed it might cost extra
-i'll give you the time breakdown and final cost once i'm finished
-with traditional sketches, you get what i draw! any requested changes will cost extra

CURRENT WAIT TIMES
-TRADITIONAL: 1-2 weekdays
-SIMPLE PIECES (headshots, flat color halfbodies or smaller): 2-7 days
-LARGER PIECES: 1-2 weeks

tips are appreciated in any of the following!:
-currency
-wishlist items
-transmutable apparel/familiars
-baldwin mats
-food stacks
-art of my first page dragons
-a toyhou.se code
7T89c9S.gif
FINISHED COMMISSIONS.

Valentine for Hikumi (detailed style, painty color halfbody)

[oops i never got your chara name] for Centennial (shaded color halfbody)

Torill for Aztec (flat color fullbody, more complex design)

[original design] for TheMorningStar01 (traditional option a halfbody)

Hyeon for Xypress (detailed style, painty color headshot)

Ozzie for Hathaweird (flat color fullbody)

(if you'd like me to remove any of these let me know!)
FINISHED COMMISSIONS.

Valentine for Hikumi (detailed style, painty color halfbody)

[oops i never got your chara name] for Centennial (shaded color halfbody)

Torill for Aztec (flat color fullbody, more complex design)

[original design] for TheMorningStar01 (traditional option a halfbody)

Hyeon for Xypress (detailed style, painty color headshot)

Ozzie for Hathaweird (flat color fullbody)

(if you'd like me to remove any of these let me know!)
7T89c9S.gif
hey folks; new art thread!
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Traditional, Digital, Bust, Full Body, Half Body, FR Currency, Flat color, Lined, Shaded/Fully rendered, Sketch, Gijinka, Human
Pings were here.
hey folks; new art thread!
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Traditional, Digital, Bust, Full Body, Half Body, FR Currency, Flat color, Lined, Shaded/Fully rendered, Sketch, Gijinka, Human
Pings were here.
7T89c9S.gif
Ooooo these are nice. Mind if i snag a slot but get back to you with the deets in a lil bit?
Ooooo these are nice. Mind if i snag a slot but get back to you with the deets in a lil bit?
48907945p.png Have YOU seen this big gay dragon today?
no?
well now you have
@clerval - Ooh, may I claim a slot too please? I'll send details in just a bit!
@clerval - Ooh, may I claim a slot too please? I'll send details in just a bit!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Centennial @Aztec got you down!
@Centennial @Aztec got you down!
7T89c9S.gif
@clerval - Awesome, thank you! If I'm doing my math right (and I suck at math, lol) a flatcolor fullbody would be at least 300g? And probably more since the character I have in mind is a bit complex! Though you can simplify her markings and/or hide them with and outfit like the one in her third image~

https://toyhou.se/2748725.torill
@clerval - Awesome, thank you! If I'm doing my math right (and I suck at math, lol) a flatcolor fullbody would be at least 300g? And probably more since the character I have in mind is a bit complex! Though you can simplify her markings and/or hide them with and outfit like the one in her third image~

https://toyhou.se/2748725.torill
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
this style is so lovely - I'm sad I missed out! I assume I can't get a slot - so is there any chance I could be put on a waitlist?
this style is so lovely - I'm sad I missed out! I assume I can't get a slot - so is there any chance I could be put on a waitlist?
62fDIve.jpg
@Aztec flat color fullbodies would start at 350g! if it's alright, i'd estimate around 400-500kt/g for her because of her markings/nonhuman elements; more if the pose you have in mind is on the complicated side or if you'd like a more realistic style

if you're cool with that, let me know:
1. expression/pose/general idea for the piece
2. if you want, just some general description like face/eye/nose/lip shape + more specific stuff if you want (or you can tell me to just roll with it based on her gallery!)
@Aztec flat color fullbodies would start at 350g! if it's alright, i'd estimate around 400-500kt/g for her because of her markings/nonhuman elements; more if the pose you have in mind is on the complicated side or if you'd like a more realistic style

if you're cool with that, let me know:
1. expression/pose/general idea for the piece
2. if you want, just some general description like face/eye/nose/lip shape + more specific stuff if you want (or you can tell me to just roll with it based on her gallery!)
7T89c9S.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7