Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moongrotto's Art Shoppe [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@StrawberryRiddle aaaaaa you're art is amazing! if you've got a slot open then maybe you'd be up to drawing this girl?

Type: halfbody
Medium: flat color
Additional: shading
Payment: 85 gems
Art Style: humanoid
Dragon or Character Name: Honor
Reference: https://toyhou.se/5392189.honor
Info: either outfit is fine, aside from that she's emotionally closed off, deadpan, not the smartest
Posting: go ahead
@StrawberryRiddle aaaaaa you're art is amazing! if you've got a slot open then maybe you'd be up to drawing this girl?

Type: halfbody
Medium: flat color
Additional: shading
Payment: 85 gems
Art Style: humanoid
Dragon or Character Name: Honor
Reference: https://toyhou.se/5392189.honor
Info: either outfit is fine, aside from that she's emotionally closed off, deadpan, not the smartest
Posting: go ahead
@StrawberryRiddle May I be placed on your pinglist? I think your slots would be full now^^
@StrawberryRiddle May I be placed on your pinglist? I think your slots would be full now^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@thirus
I'll add you to the list!
@Zith
I'll add you to the pinglist, which pinglist did you want to be added too? The USD one or the gem/treasure one?
@thirus
I'll add you to the list!
@Zith
I'll add you to the pinglist, which pinglist did you want to be added too? The USD one or the gem/treasure one?
3b172b441b36b9ae2bcde737d61e3caa0d40af00.png
@TuxTheStrayCat
I didn't see your comment, you will need to ping me on this thread from now on please!
Also, if you could fill out the form that I have I can add you to my list, but yes just a written description is fine!
@TuxTheStrayCat
I didn't see your comment, you will need to ping me on this thread from now on please!
Also, if you could fill out the form that I have I can add you to my list, but yes just a written description is fine!
@StrawberryRiddle oh sorry! Gems and treasures for now <3
@StrawberryRiddle oh sorry! Gems and treasures for now <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Do you still have a halfbody slot open and can you work with an uncolored ref?
Do you still have a halfbody slot open and can you work with an uncolored ref?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Zith
If TuxTheStrayCat doesn't get back to me by the end of the week with a form filled, you may fill out a form and be added to the list! I'll ping you this weekend if the slot isn't filled. :)

@OnyxBat
Unfortunately my last gem/treasure slot is pending, (my USD slots are all open though!) plus I would need you to fill out my form on the first page of this thread. To answer your question though, yes I can work with an uncolored ref.
@Zith
If TuxTheStrayCat doesn't get back to me by the end of the week with a form filled, you may fill out a form and be added to the list! I'll ping you this weekend if the slot isn't filled. :)

@OnyxBat
Unfortunately my last gem/treasure slot is pending, (my USD slots are all open though!) plus I would need you to fill out my form on the first page of this thread. To answer your question though, yes I can work with an uncolored ref.
@Akura @thirus
Sorry to ping, but I wanted to let you know that I have been having a very busy week this week! It may take me a few days to actually start on your commissions, apologies for the delay!
@Akura @thirus
Sorry to ping, but I wanted to let you know that I have been having a very busy week this week! It may take me a few days to actually start on your commissions, apologies for the delay!
@akura @thirus
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I have been to busy due to family issues; so it might just be after Christmas that I get started on your commissions. I apologize! I'll let you know when I have started the commissions.
@akura @thirus
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I have been to busy due to family issues; so it might just be after Christmas that I get started on your commissions. I apologize! I'll let you know when I have started the commissions.
@StrawberryRiddle

No worries, take your time, and take care of yourself ^v^
@StrawberryRiddle

No worries, take your time, and take care of yourself ^v^
1 2 3