Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN $ Bundle deal) Pixels & YCH
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Shilocke

That sounds great! I can totally do another later on if you're down for it~

And yeah, Rhys is my fav so I slap him everywhere I can XD
@Shilocke

That sounds great! I can totally do another later on if you're down for it~

And yeah, Rhys is my fav so I slap him everywhere I can XD
61e93f826e96338256026d8da23c3b4151801318.png
@Shilocke fjsdlkafjdsk I usually dont commission for pixel art but yours -chef kisses-

Big or Small Custom?: Big!
payment type: treasure 1.3mT
ref(s): is it possible to have him and him either together or alone - and then her OOOOOR you can pick to do my three DnD ladies: druid, paladin, bard ?
I admit I might be interested in getting the 6 but that will depend on this first order and all :0c so feel free to pick sky+tesh and ashley, or the fighting ladies
Extra things: if you pick the guys and ash - if you can add some sort of spirals/magic vibe with them thatd be super cool, it should be visible in some of their refs, aaand ash has a flat chest and piercings
if you pick the fighting ladies, I'd like if the three had something that makes it clear they are from DnD/fantasy/fighters? for Ilenne its good enough with the sword, for Adrie I'd prefer the bagpipes but I get those can be tricky so the rapier is a good option too, and for Nayru an amber spear (and at least one flower somewhere) !
@Shilocke fjsdlkafjdsk I usually dont commission for pixel art but yours -chef kisses-

Big or Small Custom?: Big!
payment type: treasure 1.3mT
ref(s): is it possible to have him and him either together or alone - and then her OOOOOR you can pick to do my three DnD ladies: druid, paladin, bard ?
I admit I might be interested in getting the 6 but that will depend on this first order and all :0c so feel free to pick sky+tesh and ashley, or the fighting ladies
Extra things: if you pick the guys and ash - if you can add some sort of spirals/magic vibe with them thatd be super cool, it should be visible in some of their refs, aaand ash has a flat chest and piercings
if you pick the fighting ladies, I'd like if the three had something that makes it clear they are from DnD/fantasy/fighters? for Ilenne its good enough with the sword, for Adrie I'd prefer the bagpipes but I get those can be tricky so the rapier is a good option too, and for Nayru an amber spear (and at least one flower somewhere) !
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Shilocke

aa im so glad ive found your lovely pixel art again!

Big or Small Custom?: Small!
payment type: gems
ref(s): This girl right here!
Extra things: maybe her bio will give you some inspiration? do whatever you like!

can you add me to the pinglist as well?
@Shilocke

aa im so glad ive found your lovely pixel art again!

Big or Small Custom?: Small!
payment type: gems
ref(s): This girl right here!
Extra things: maybe her bio will give you some inspiration? do whatever you like!

can you add me to the pinglist as well?
rrSy9NF.gif
@Conter : heck yeah! also: Rhys is a VERY good lad you got good taste! @Hikumi : sorry for the late reply, got busy the past couple of days! to start, thanks so much!! aaaa everyone's compliments make me melt. Second: V cool ocs, I think I'll do the boys and Ashley for ya. If you wanna make another order after I finish this one, I'll def welcome it! I'll add you to the spreadsheet! You don''t have to pay until I get to you, I'll message you when I do! (you can also pay now but that's up to you tbh) @munchea : Added to the spreadsheet! Will message you when I need payment! (also, added to pinglist! [emoji=coatl star size=1])
@Conter : heck yeah! also: Rhys is a VERY good lad you got good taste!

@Hikumi : sorry for the late reply, got busy the past couple of days! to start, thanks so much!! aaaa everyone's compliments make me melt. Second: V cool ocs, I think I'll do the boys and Ashley for ya. If you wanna make another order after I finish this one, I'll def welcome it!
I'll add you to the spreadsheet! You don''t have to pay until I get to you, I'll message you when I do! (you can also pay now but that's up to you tbh)

@munchea : Added to the spreadsheet! Will message you when I need payment! (also, added to pinglist! )
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke alright thank you!! cant wait to see them haha :)c
and if you dont mind then I will wait - I prefer to pay when there's some work/sketch or similar done if thats ok
@Shilocke alright thank you!! cant wait to see them haha :)c
and if you dont mind then I will wait - I prefer to pay when there's some work/sketch or similar done if thats ok
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi : Totally understandable and fine by me !! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Hikumi : Totally understandable and fine by me !!
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke
i'd like to swap zmija out for this girl please:
OUTFIT MAYBE

she's actually in my lair, but not grown yet, so i can't put apparel on her at the moment x)
@Shilocke
i'd like to swap zmija out for this girl please:
OUTFIT MAYBE

she's actually in my lair, but not grown yet, so i can't put apparel on her at the moment x)
pleasant_comm.png
@Shilocke Put me on your pinglist please!
@Shilocke Put me on your pinglist please!
@Kiragami : sure thing !!
@Kiragami : sure thing !!
vsVjOXK.png
@ado @Aztec @Marceline @Spark @Metus @MurkyDepths @Izuri @munchea @Kiragami

I'm open again exclusively for USD slots if anyone is interested!
@ado @Aztec @Marceline @Spark @Metus @MurkyDepths @Izuri @munchea @Kiragami

I'm open again exclusively for USD slots if anyone is interested!
vsVjOXK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25