Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[b][size = 7][size = 3]Moving soon - Designing banners and layout[/size][/size][/b] [i]You enter a dimly lit library, looking around. You are surrounded by dusty books, and several candles light up the room. There is a table with a book laying open, and a quill and inkwell sit next to it. You look up to see a dragon eyeing the bookshelves, enthralled by their bindings. He notices you after a while, jumping when he makes eye contact.[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35360789] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353608/35360789_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ah. Hello. I am Dawnspirit. I, uh, I'm hosting a little lore shop. I like to write, and uh, if you want I'll write something for you as well. Oh, don't worry, I really like to write. It won't be any trouble at all." He pulls out a piece of paper, full of scribblings. You read over it a little, seeing a few pieces of Dawnspirit's work. He smiled. "Well, if you need anything, I'll just be over here," he says, before returning to his books. ----- Info: [LIST] [*]I will take mixed payment [*]I have school, so please be patient with me [*]I take half payment now, and the other half when I finish [*]I take up to three commissions at a time [*]I put a credit at the bottom. If I forget, no worries, but if I do put it there do not remove it. Please and thank you :) [/LIST] [url = https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2782966]Check out my art shop[/url]
Moving soon - Designing banners and layout

You enter a dimly lit library, looking around. You are surrounded by dusty books, and several candles light up the room. There is a table with a book laying open, and a quill and inkwell sit next to it. You look up to see a dragon eyeing the bookshelves, enthralled by their bindings. He notices you after a while, jumping when he makes eye contact.

35360789_350.png

"Ah. Hello. I am Dawnspirit. I, uh, I'm hosting a little lore shop. I like to write, and uh, if you want I'll write something for you as well. Oh, don't worry, I really like to write. It won't be any trouble at all."

He pulls out a piece of paper, full of scribblings.

You read over it a little, seeing a few pieces of Dawnspirit's work. He smiled. "Well, if you need anything, I'll just be over here," he says, before returning to his books.
Info:
  • I will take mixed payment
  • I have school, so please be patient with me
  • I take half payment now, and the other half when I finish
  • I take up to three commissions at a time
  • I put a credit at the bottom. If I forget, no worries, but if I do put it there do not remove it. Please and thank you :)

Check out my art shop
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Pricing: [b]Lore - Dragon Bios[/b] 10000t or 10g per paragraph. Will do up to 15 paragraphs. (I do not count 1 liners as paragraphs. I will use the rule of thumb that 8 sentences equal a paragraph. If I go over in a paragraph, you will not be charged.) [code] Username: Name of dragon: Dragon link/pic: Brief description: Characters you want included: Other: Method of payment: [/code] [b]Lore - Player bios[/b] 20000t or 20g per paragraph. Unlimited paragraphs. Will do 9 sentences per paragraph or more. [code] Username: Lore you want included: Timeline: Clan leaders/important figures: Other: Method of payment: [/code] [b]Poem - Dragon bio[/b] Flat price: 15000t or 15g [code] Username: Dragon name/pic: Keywords: Themes: Characters you want included: Other: Method of Payment: [/code] [b]Poem - Misc[/b] Flat price: 7000t or 7g [code] Username: Keywords: Themes: Method of Payment: [/code]
Pricing:

Lore - Dragon Bios
10000t or 10g per paragraph. Will do up to 15 paragraphs. (I do not count 1 liners as paragraphs. I will use the rule of thumb that 8 sentences equal a paragraph. If I go over in a paragraph, you will not be charged.)
Code:
Username: Name of dragon: Dragon link/pic: Brief description: Characters you want included: Other: Method of payment:

Lore - Player bios

20000t or 20g per paragraph. Unlimited paragraphs. Will do 9 sentences per paragraph or more.
Code:
Username: Lore you want included: Timeline: Clan leaders/important figures: Other: Method of payment:

Poem - Dragon bio

Flat price: 15000t or 15g
Code:
Username: Dragon name/pic: Keywords: Themes: Characters you want included: Other: Method of Payment:

Poem - Misc

Flat price: 7000t or 7g
Code:
Username: Keywords: Themes: Method of Payment:
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Examples:
Dragon lore Examples:
Commissioned by BubblegumBarbie

Varkus lead his clan with an iron paw. A no-nonsense leader, he seemed cold and callous to all. All but his daughter and co-leader, Delana and Sera. Varkus could make decisions based on logic, and when put under pressure would not crack. His clan looked to him for guidance, despite his tendency to withhold from them resources, and his reputation for cruelty. He was, for all intents and purposes, the perfect leader.

His world revolved around Delana. He did everything he could to provide for her. Stingy elsewhere, the only time he gave anything up was when Delana asked for it. And he would give her everything at a word. If she told him she wanted his clan, his life, he would give it to her. Delana was the only dragon he cared for, next to his daughter of course.

Written by Dragonclaw101

Player lore examples

Kindly commissioned by WolfGen

This is the clan of second chances.

A place for the broken The hopeless. The ones who need a second chance, The assassins. Bounty hunters. Outlaws. Outcasts.

This is the place where those who need hope can go.

The ones who founded, Cassius and Beisige, were too kindhearted. Hearts in the right place but their minds were not. Replaced, not in title but in spirit, by Lindesfarne and Huntinghawk. Assassins, given new life. Hope. A second chance. A home.

The healer and apprentice, Elizibeitka and Inara. Both kind, caring for the injured. Inara sings and dances, lifting spirits. Her mentor heals, a master of salves and herbs. Hope and light, the clan's healers held in high regard, their talents revered.

One who curses and one who weaves complex spells of the arcane. Bescu, who writes curses with a silver tongue, is not one to be trifled with. A wrong step might incur his wrath, and the anger is not so easily extinguished. Meade, a master of the arcane, weaving complex spells with the flick of her paw. Impressing others with magic, powerful spells are not to be trifled with.

This is the clan of hope. Of second chances.

Where the broken find new life.

Written by Dragonclaw101

Commissioned by peachmonsoon

Bigglesworth
*When all else fails, just dance*

Bigglesworth grinned from ear to ear. The party had been a huge hit. He cast his gaze around the room, taking everything in. Streamers hung from the ceiling, drooping so low that the Guardians and Imperials had to duck to get under them. Balloons bounced around. Some were tied down to chairs and tables, while others floated free.

"Bigglesworth! Over here!" someone shouted.

Bigglesworth pranced over, humming to himself. "Yes?" he asked in singsong.

His clanmate chuckled. "Where did you get all this stuff?

Bigglesworth laughed. “I’ve been saving this up for months! I knew this would be a blast, I just knew it.”

His clanmate chuckled. Bigglesworth nodded, continuing to gin, and prance off. As he mingled, his spirits lifted higher and higher. How he did not want the party to end. But, all good things must come to an end. As the party wound down, Bigglesworth passed out party favors. Everyone thanked him, some even hugged him, as he wandered around. Finally, the party came to a close, and Bigglesworth looked over everything. He had a soft smile on his face, dimming light lighting up his eyes.

Once night set, Bigglesworth scurried off. He suppressed a laugh as he entered Neomyxus’ lair. He snagged a vial sitting on a table and scurried out, as quickly as he came in. Returning to his own lair, he set the vial gingerly into a case of them. Hundreds were placed on different shelves, each labeled in a neat script. Each was labeled as some sort of poison, and each was dusty. Each was cared for.
Come morning, Bigglesworth had already set in mind his scheme for the day. His party the day before had been a precursor to the festival. No one really knew who was hosting it (it was different each year) and this year, Bigglesworth was the one who was hosting. It wasn’t so easy for him to keep the secret, but imagining how happy everyone wold be when they saw the party he threw kept him quiet.

Neomyxus approached Bigglesworth, a weary look set in his eye. “Bigglesworth,” he started “Were you in my lair last night?”

Bigglesworth shook his head sincerely. “No, I was not,” he said, suppressing a laugh.

Neomyxus sighed. “I am missing another vial of potion. If you are so enamored with them, why don’t I just make you some? I’m more than willing to brew something for you.”

Bigglesworth finally laughed, inhaling sharply. “Oh, but it’s so fun to sneak in and borrow things! Thanks though!” and with that, he was off.

Neomyxus sighed, and then smiled to himself. It was hard to get mad at Bigglesworth.

Bigglesworth rushed around, gathering items. He borrowed a few things from his clanmates - they wouldn’t mind, it was for their party. As the day waned, Bigglesworth had plenty to fulfill his schemes for the clan festival. How fun it would be!
The clan roused themselves as the sun rose. Bigglesworth had been up for hours, and sat in front of the festival grounds, hardly able to contain himself. As his clanmates approached, he leapt up, shouting “Surprise!”

Bigglesworth ran from dragon to dragon, dancing and hopping around, feet hardly ever touching the ground. As each member made their way to the festival grounds, their eyes lit up. Soon, laughter could be heard from all corners of the clan. The party had started.

In the night, Bigglesworth had set up many colourful stands. Snacks and party favours were placed at each one. While at first things seemed to be placed haphazardly, each item was placed with utmost care and thought.

As the clan celebrated, each fondly remembering the day they joined, Bigglesworth grinned and danced. Soon, the clan was dancing with him. Singing and dancing, people paired up and then switched partners in a complex jig. No one realized they knew it, but somehow no one tripped.

The party drug on well into the night. A bonfire was lit, and stories were told. Laughter carried them well into the night. As the celebration died down, everyone realized it was nearly dawn. Bigglesworth smiled.

“I’m glad you all liked it.” he said.
Bigglesworth dashed through the market, preparing for his next scheme...
Poems (Dragons)
A commission from KobaltFeathers
Ravenwave

As deep as the sea
The chains that bind me
Keep me away
From seeing your face

Lost to the waves
Lost to the night
If I could save you
That time I might

Not be so cold
Not be so deep
Not be alone
Why’d you leave me?

The waves take me deeper
The current brings me down
Disguised as the sleeper
Can I see you now?

The wound is too deep
The days are too long
Living without you
I’m not so strong

Poems (Misc.)
Kindly commissioned by VIRG0

The crown is heavy
Upon my skull
I am ready for
My weary soul

To share its tales
To share its sorrow
Will I fail?
Who will follow?

I tried to tell you
That I love you
But did you know
I’d give up my throne

To see you
To know you
To love you
To hold you

Is it real?
Or am I alone
Will I feel
The deepest sorrow

Just let me know
You need me too
Don’t let me go
Because I need you

Written by Dragonclaw101
Examples:
Dragon lore Examples:
Commissioned by BubblegumBarbie

Varkus lead his clan with an iron paw. A no-nonsense leader, he seemed cold and callous to all. All but his daughter and co-leader, Delana and Sera. Varkus could make decisions based on logic, and when put under pressure would not crack. His clan looked to him for guidance, despite his tendency to withhold from them resources, and his reputation for cruelty. He was, for all intents and purposes, the perfect leader.

His world revolved around Delana. He did everything he could to provide for her. Stingy elsewhere, the only time he gave anything up was when Delana asked for it. And he would give her everything at a word. If she told him she wanted his clan, his life, he would give it to her. Delana was the only dragon he cared for, next to his daughter of course.

Written by Dragonclaw101

Player lore examples

Kindly commissioned by WolfGen

This is the clan of second chances.

A place for the broken The hopeless. The ones who need a second chance, The assassins. Bounty hunters. Outlaws. Outcasts.

This is the place where those who need hope can go.

The ones who founded, Cassius and Beisige, were too kindhearted. Hearts in the right place but their minds were not. Replaced, not in title but in spirit, by Lindesfarne and Huntinghawk. Assassins, given new life. Hope. A second chance. A home.

The healer and apprentice, Elizibeitka and Inara. Both kind, caring for the injured. Inara sings and dances, lifting spirits. Her mentor heals, a master of salves and herbs. Hope and light, the clan's healers held in high regard, their talents revered.

One who curses and one who weaves complex spells of the arcane. Bescu, who writes curses with a silver tongue, is not one to be trifled with. A wrong step might incur his wrath, and the anger is not so easily extinguished. Meade, a master of the arcane, weaving complex spells with the flick of her paw. Impressing others with magic, powerful spells are not to be trifled with.

This is the clan of hope. Of second chances.

Where the broken find new life.

Written by Dragonclaw101

Commissioned by peachmonsoon

Bigglesworth
*When all else fails, just dance*

Bigglesworth grinned from ear to ear. The party had been a huge hit. He cast his gaze around the room, taking everything in. Streamers hung from the ceiling, drooping so low that the Guardians and Imperials had to duck to get under them. Balloons bounced around. Some were tied down to chairs and tables, while others floated free.

"Bigglesworth! Over here!" someone shouted.

Bigglesworth pranced over, humming to himself. "Yes?" he asked in singsong.

His clanmate chuckled. "Where did you get all this stuff?

Bigglesworth laughed. “I’ve been saving this up for months! I knew this would be a blast, I just knew it.”

His clanmate chuckled. Bigglesworth nodded, continuing to gin, and prance off. As he mingled, his spirits lifted higher and higher. How he did not want the party to end. But, all good things must come to an end. As the party wound down, Bigglesworth passed out party favors. Everyone thanked him, some even hugged him, as he wandered around. Finally, the party came to a close, and Bigglesworth looked over everything. He had a soft smile on his face, dimming light lighting up his eyes.

Once night set, Bigglesworth scurried off. He suppressed a laugh as he entered Neomyxus’ lair. He snagged a vial sitting on a table and scurried out, as quickly as he came in. Returning to his own lair, he set the vial gingerly into a case of them. Hundreds were placed on different shelves, each labeled in a neat script. Each was labeled as some sort of poison, and each was dusty. Each was cared for.
Come morning, Bigglesworth had already set in mind his scheme for the day. His party the day before had been a precursor to the festival. No one really knew who was hosting it (it was different each year) and this year, Bigglesworth was the one who was hosting. It wasn’t so easy for him to keep the secret, but imagining how happy everyone wold be when they saw the party he threw kept him quiet.

Neomyxus approached Bigglesworth, a weary look set in his eye. “Bigglesworth,” he started “Were you in my lair last night?”

Bigglesworth shook his head sincerely. “No, I was not,” he said, suppressing a laugh.

Neomyxus sighed. “I am missing another vial of potion. If you are so enamored with them, why don’t I just make you some? I’m more than willing to brew something for you.”

Bigglesworth finally laughed, inhaling sharply. “Oh, but it’s so fun to sneak in and borrow things! Thanks though!” and with that, he was off.

Neomyxus sighed, and then smiled to himself. It was hard to get mad at Bigglesworth.

Bigglesworth rushed around, gathering items. He borrowed a few things from his clanmates - they wouldn’t mind, it was for their party. As the day waned, Bigglesworth had plenty to fulfill his schemes for the clan festival. How fun it would be!
The clan roused themselves as the sun rose. Bigglesworth had been up for hours, and sat in front of the festival grounds, hardly able to contain himself. As his clanmates approached, he leapt up, shouting “Surprise!”

Bigglesworth ran from dragon to dragon, dancing and hopping around, feet hardly ever touching the ground. As each member made their way to the festival grounds, their eyes lit up. Soon, laughter could be heard from all corners of the clan. The party had started.

In the night, Bigglesworth had set up many colourful stands. Snacks and party favours were placed at each one. While at first things seemed to be placed haphazardly, each item was placed with utmost care and thought.

As the clan celebrated, each fondly remembering the day they joined, Bigglesworth grinned and danced. Soon, the clan was dancing with him. Singing and dancing, people paired up and then switched partners in a complex jig. No one realized they knew it, but somehow no one tripped.

The party drug on well into the night. A bonfire was lit, and stories were told. Laughter carried them well into the night. As the celebration died down, everyone realized it was nearly dawn. Bigglesworth smiled.

“I’m glad you all liked it.” he said.
Bigglesworth dashed through the market, preparing for his next scheme...
Poems (Dragons)
A commission from KobaltFeathers
Ravenwave

As deep as the sea
The chains that bind me
Keep me away
From seeing your face

Lost to the waves
Lost to the night
If I could save you
That time I might

Not be so cold
Not be so deep
Not be alone
Why’d you leave me?

The waves take me deeper
The current brings me down
Disguised as the sleeper
Can I see you now?

The wound is too deep
The days are too long
Living without you
I’m not so strong

Poems (Misc.)
Kindly commissioned by VIRG0

The crown is heavy
Upon my skull
I am ready for
My weary soul

To share its tales
To share its sorrow
Will I fail?
Who will follow?

I tried to tell you
That I love you
But did you know
I’d give up my throne

To see you
To know you
To love you
To hold you

Is it real?
Or am I alone
Will I feel
The deepest sorrow

Just let me know
You need me too
Don’t let me go
Because I need you

Written by Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Commissions:
  1. WolfGen
  2. None
  3. None
Commissions:
  1. WolfGen
  2. None
  3. None

Clayton Academy
Boop :)
Boop :)

Clayton Academy
Uppitty :)
Uppitty :)

Clayton Academy
Uppity
Uppity

Clayton Academy
Heya! I like your writing. I would love a player bio lore:)
Username: @WolfGen
Lore included: Im not sure what this means, but of it's ok, could you just write like how my clan in made up from dragons wanting for a new chamce(like past assassins searching for a new job, underpprecited healers, and magiancs, etc).
Timeline: Whatever the current era in time rising is.
Clan leaders/important figures: Alough Caiuss and Beisige were the one to start the clan, they are too good natured to lead it. The true leaders are Lindesfarne and Huntinghawk, both former assassins. Elzbietka is the healer, with Inara being her helper, and Bescu and Meade are the main magicians (however, Bescu isn't exactly trusted and respected. Shady dragon right there. Some blame him for some misfortunes happaning in the clan).
Other: 4 paragraphs if that's ok? Some dragons listed above have lore.
Method of payment: Coins, just tell me how much to pay and I'll send it when needed :)
Hope this is correct aha

Heya! I like your writing. I would love a player bio lore:)
Username: @WolfGen
Lore included: Im not sure what this means, but of it's ok, could you just write like how my clan in made up from dragons wanting for a new chamce(like past assassins searching for a new job, underpprecited healers, and magiancs, etc).
Timeline: Whatever the current era in time rising is.
Clan leaders/important figures: Alough Caiuss and Beisige were the one to start the clan, they are too good natured to lead it. The true leaders are Lindesfarne and Huntinghawk, both former assassins. Elzbietka is the healer, with Inara being her helper, and Bescu and Meade are the main magicians (however, Bescu isn't exactly trusted and respected. Shady dragon right there. Some blame him for some misfortunes happaning in the clan).
Other: 4 paragraphs if that's ok? Some dragons listed above have lore.
Method of payment: Coins, just tell me how much to pay and I'll send it when needed :)
Hope this is correct aha

@WolfGen

Gotcha! That'll be 2000 treasure now and 2000 when it's done. :)
@WolfGen

Gotcha! That'll be 2000 treasure now and 2000 when it's done. :)

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 I'll send it right away ;)
@Dragonclaw101 I'll send it right away ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7