Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cordifoliums Comissions OPEN :)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nabooru

No worries :3 Moving is a real hassle! so good luck with it all :D And I'll ping you later then c: (and still: i'm very happy that you're still up for ordering something from me c:)

Oh and just letting you know that I'll be gone for the entire month of February (traveling to Japan yay!) so if you don't want to wait too long, then ordering before the end of the month would be a good idea ^^ That being said, no rush or anything. I'll have the shop open again in march :3
@Nabooru

No worries :3 Moving is a real hassle! so good luck with it all :D And I'll ping you later then c: (and still: i'm very happy that you're still up for ordering something from me c:)

Oh and just letting you know that I'll be gone for the entire month of February (traveling to Japan yay!) so if you don't want to wait too long, then ordering before the end of the month would be a good idea ^^ That being said, no rush or anything. I'll have the shop open again in march :3
ny-headline-2underskrift.png
@cordifolium

I don't mind waiting! I'll be busy most of February too, so march would be fine with me cx! I'll still be wanting to order by then cx, and ill probably have more money by then so I can order a couple things cx

Also I hope you'll have tons of fun going :D
@cordifolium

I don't mind waiting! I'll be busy most of February too, so march would be fine with me cx! I'll still be wanting to order by then cx, and ill probably have more money by then so I can order a couple things cx

Also I hope you'll have tons of fun going :D
AtNK1io.png
@Nabooru

Hello! I hope your move went well, and that this whole coronavirus-situation isn't affecting you too much c: My trip to japan went super well and it was super fun! :D I am back now and have had time to draw so I'm not rusty from the month i was away c:

If you're still interested in commissioning me, then please let me know! :D (but also completely understandable if you've changed your mind / your financial situation has changed)
@Nabooru

Hello! I hope your move went well, and that this whole coronavirus-situation isn't affecting you too much c: My trip to japan went super well and it was super fun! :D I am back now and have had time to draw so I'm not rusty from the month i was away c:

If you're still interested in commissioning me, then please let me know! :D (but also completely understandable if you've changed your mind / your financial situation has changed)
please help out your local lesbian in these trying times hah
please help out your local lesbian in these trying times hah
Revamped with shorter text and 1 new style :D
Revamped with shorter text and 1 new style :D
@cordifolium hey there! i'd really love to get a crayon-style fullbody of yeah, my boy temperance :3c

i have a few dumb requests....if thats okay?
i'd love if while temperance has either a cocky/serious demeanor, if he could be in a pose similar to any of these? one two three four

and then if you want, i love seeing my ocs in dumb hats?? something like any | of | these (slight nsfw text)

thats up to you though !! i'd just love to see him in yr art style :0

@cordifolium hey there! i'd really love to get a crayon-style fullbody of yeah, my boy temperance :3c

i have a few dumb requests....if thats okay?
i'd love if while temperance has either a cocky/serious demeanor, if he could be in a pose similar to any of these? one two three four

and then if you want, i love seeing my ocs in dumb hats?? something like any | of | these (slight nsfw text)

thats up to you though !! i'd just love to see him in yr art style :0

mfUcz4m.png
ellis/tzar, male, 18+
warcraft/ffxiv/gw2
jjba/pokemon/league
fandragons are in my hibden
please ping me!
MFLU8oz.png
@Weavile

Glad to hear from ya! and that i get to work on him :D

And i love dumb requests so go for it! :p
I have never seen jojo but i adore the art style and the POSES! by golly.
I am not good enough (yet) to be able to do pose two, but i think the other poses are within my range (but probably simplified a bit - for example same pose as 4 but making the lean less)

also those hats xD i can definitely do something similar!
my fave hat is this one

Since all the poses mentioned are a bit more complex i think i would be able to do a fullbody in 3-ish hours? so about 30 usd
I can start sketching out some poses today, and then work from there? <:

Since it's an hourly rate i don't ask for payment until i'm finished with the art ^^ I send you progress shots underway and then the final piece in a low quality and with a watermark. When i have received the payment i send you the high quality file without watermark. Does that sound okay by you? c:
@Weavile

Glad to hear from ya! and that i get to work on him :D

And i love dumb requests so go for it! :p
I have never seen jojo but i adore the art style and the POSES! by golly.
I am not good enough (yet) to be able to do pose two, but i think the other poses are within my range (but probably simplified a bit - for example same pose as 4 but making the lean less)

also those hats xD i can definitely do something similar!
my fave hat is this one

Since all the poses mentioned are a bit more complex i think i would be able to do a fullbody in 3-ish hours? so about 30 usd
I can start sketching out some poses today, and then work from there? <:

Since it's an hourly rate i don't ask for payment until i'm finished with the art ^^ I send you progress shots underway and then the final piece in a low quality and with a watermark. When i have received the payment i send you the high quality file without watermark. Does that sound okay by you? c:
@cordifolium yeah, that all sounds great to me!!

I love dumb fishing hates so much. I'm in the midwest whi h means I actually get the see them on people and its surreal
@cordifolium yeah, that all sounds great to me!!

I love dumb fishing hates so much. I'm in the midwest whi h means I actually get the see them on people and its surreal
mfUcz4m.png
ellis/tzar, male, 18+
warcraft/ffxiv/gw2
jjba/pokemon/league
fandragons are in my hibden
please ping me!
MFLU8oz.png
bump :)

any money made here will go towards paying my rent and for food ^^
bump :)

any money made here will go towards paying my rent and for food ^^