Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Object OC adopts/designs[OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Every day I find myself doodling some sort of random oc design(usually an object), So instead of letting my oc list grow until I can't remember who is who, I've decided to sell the characters I create here instead.

what you should expect to see here:
- Objects (Example will go here)
- Unusual creatures that I come up with by random chance
- Older characters I decide to get rid of
- Simple designs
- Occasional art style changes

I plan to restock this post as I make more designs. If you have any suggestions or concerns, feel free to @ me, or message me with a PM.

This thread is a PWYW thread, but the base price is 50kt per design. Feel free to haggle lower. I'll accept other stuff besides currency as long as it still equals somewhere around the base amount.

Things I will accept:
- Gems
- Treasure
- Apparel
- Skins&Accents
- Festival currency
- Food
- Genes
- Eggs
- Chests(Iron, Rusted, or Gilded)
- Other original characters(If interested)
- A combination of anything above
Don't be afraid to offer something that is not on this list. Never know what I might accept.

This thread is currently OPEN
Every day I find myself doodling some sort of random oc design(usually an object), So instead of letting my oc list grow until I can't remember who is who, I've decided to sell the characters I create here instead.

what you should expect to see here:
- Objects (Example will go here)
- Unusual creatures that I come up with by random chance
- Older characters I decide to get rid of
- Simple designs
- Occasional art style changes

I plan to restock this post as I make more designs. If you have any suggestions or concerns, feel free to @ me, or message me with a PM.

This thread is a PWYW thread, but the base price is 50kt per design. Feel free to haggle lower. I'll accept other stuff besides currency as long as it still equals somewhere around the base amount.

Things I will accept:
- Gems
- Treasure
- Apparel
- Skins&Accents
- Festival currency
- Food
- Genes
- Eggs
- Chests(Iron, Rusted, or Gilded)
- Other original characters(If interested)
- A combination of anything above
Don't be afraid to offer something that is not on this list. Never know what I might accept.

This thread is currently OPEN
CHARACTERS FOR SALE
Note that I will put a name(or number) above for each character, though that's only so it's easier to figure out which character you're asking for. You can do whatever you want with the character's name or anything else you'd like to change about it once bought.
Entry format:
NAME/Number (Object/What they are supposed to resemble)

NONE for now...
CHARACTERS FOR SALE
Note that I will put a name(or number) above for each character, though that's only so it's easier to figure out which character you're asking for. You can do whatever you want with the character's name or anything else you'd like to change about it once bought.
Entry format:
NAME/Number (Object/What they are supposed to resemble)

NONE for now...

Pinglist: @/Orgetzu

Pinglist: @/Orgetzu
another reserve just in case
another reserve just in case
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@SapphireLime
Could I buy Glazie (A porcelaine cat figure) and Pepperbow (A christmas themed bowtie) for 200 Gems?
@SapphireLime
Could I buy Glazie (A porcelaine cat figure) and Pepperbow (A christmas themed bowtie) for 200 Gems?
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon sure! Just send over the payment and they're both yours. You can do whatever you like with them.
@Rubygryphon sure! Just send over the payment and they're both yours. You can do whatever you like with them.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4