Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shaped Like a Friend! [Grand Opening!]
1 2
@Orgetzu Awesome! I'll send the CR now!
@Orgetzu Awesome! I'll send the CR now!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@Orgetzu - Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say that I've changed my UN and I used to be Aztec! While I'm at it, may I get an update on my comm? c:
@Orgetzu - Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say that I've changed my UN and I used to be Aztec! While I'm at it, may I get an update on my comm? c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Qarnu - Sorry for not replying sooner! I told myself "I'll reply tomorrow", and landed somewhere between forgetting and being tired. And fortunately regarding usernames, I've been just referencing this thread when necessary.

And regarding your commission, I did try sketching it before, but it didn't come out great. I've been meaning to poke at it again, but apparently winter and then the past week of the entire world panicking has left me mostly drained. But! I have been feeling more up to doing stuff in general, so definitely gonna try and work on things soon.
@Qarnu - Sorry for not replying sooner! I told myself "I'll reply tomorrow", and landed somewhere between forgetting and being tired. And fortunately regarding usernames, I've been just referencing this thread when necessary.

And regarding your commission, I did try sketching it before, but it didn't come out great. I've been meaning to poke at it again, but apparently winter and then the past week of the entire world panicking has left me mostly drained. But! I have been feeling more up to doing stuff in general, so definitely gonna try and work on things soon.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu - Alright good to know! Take your time! I don't mind waiting, it's just nice to stay in the loop. ^^
@Orgetzu - Alright good to know! Take your time! I don't mind waiting, it's just nice to stay in the loop. ^^
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Orgetzu Hi! I have two questions. 1. Do you accept rare items as payment? 2. Do you do character designs?
@Orgetzu Hi! I have two questions. 1. Do you accept rare items as payment? 2. Do you do character designs?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock - 1. Probably! It would depend a little on the item, but I don't have a particular reason not to? As long as it's of reasonably value.

2. Yes, actually! In fact, I'mma be designing a character for one of the people. I think I linked it in the post with the slots whatever, but I'm tired, so I'm too lazy to check right now.
@CrystalPeacock - 1. Probably! It would depend a little on the item, but I don't have a particular reason not to? As long as it's of reasonably value.

2. Yes, actually! In fact, I'mma be designing a character for one of the people. I think I linked it in the post with the slots whatever, but I'm tired, so I'm too lazy to check right now.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
did you make the pixels in your signature o: theyre very cute
did you make the pixels in your signature o: theyre very cute

aau5ycPUi.png S6TGTcM.png
WKtl2lb.png VjdktqS.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aatumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif beck • he/him • 22 tumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif
tumblr_inline_nfrepuYniV1rfz620.gif
cxleaCT.png
@orgetzu

What would you charge for just lineart? Semi sloppy would be fine as long as the background is transparent
@orgetzu

What would you charge for just lineart? Semi sloppy would be fine as long as the background is transparent
1 2