Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kuma PWYW Sketches (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5
@Nemurenaikuma
Awesome, thanks! ^^
Do I send the treasure now or later?
@Nemurenaikuma
Awesome, thanks! ^^
Do I send the treasure now or later?
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@AlterZero
Thank you! Yes, it can also be part of payment.

@MushroomEmpress
You can send it either after or now. It's up to you ^^
@AlterZero
Thank you! Yes, it can also be part of payment.

@MushroomEmpress
You can send it either after or now. It's up to you ^^
Username : AlterZero

Type of art : (Headshot, Waist up, or Fullbody?) I would love full body, but if you decide that my payment is too low for full, then just waist up~
Character reference : Link to the character I would love u to draw, her name is Cicero and here is a link to my twitter if you would want more Reference or smth
Possible pose or expression: It's up to you as I have no ideas;;
Background: I would love scene but I doubt my payment will be enough for this lol

How much will you pay: 150kt + 100 gems + shadow egg + 2 stacks of event 'materials' (1 stack of Glowing Amber and one of Giant Sand Dollar)
Username : AlterZero

Type of art : (Headshot, Waist up, or Fullbody?) I would love full body, but if you decide that my payment is too low for full, then just waist up~
Character reference : Link to the character I would love u to draw, her name is Cicero and here is a link to my twitter if you would want more Reference or smth
Possible pose or expression: It's up to you as I have no ideas;;
Background: I would love scene but I doubt my payment will be enough for this lol

How much will you pay: 150kt + 100 gems + shadow egg + 2 stacks of event 'materials' (1 stack of Glowing Amber and one of Giant Sand Dollar)
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@AlterZero

Got it! I'll put you in the slot. I'll work on yours after I finish MushroomEmpress's ^^
@AlterZero

Got it! I'll put you in the slot. I'll work on yours after I finish MushroomEmpress's ^^
@MushroomEmpress

Hello, I've finished your order. Please let me know if you want anything changed ^^

bfwSg9w.png
@MushroomEmpress

Hello, I've finished your order. Please let me know if you want anything changed ^^

bfwSg9w.png
@NemurenaiKuma
*internal screaming* This is sooooo good AAHHHH!! I love this so much, It’s so perfect! Thank you!! >w<
@NemurenaiKuma
*internal screaming* This is sooooo good AAHHHH!! I love this so much, It’s so perfect! Thank you!! >w<
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress
You're welcome! I'm very happy you like it! <3333
@MushroomEmpress
You're welcome! I'm very happy you like it! <3333
@AlterZero

Hello, I've finished your order. Umm, long story short, I went a bit too experimental with your order. Please let me know if you want anything changed or if you'd rather me redo it ^^

QXE73uS.png
hEWhUPS.png
@AlterZero

Hello, I've finished your order. Umm, long story short, I went a bit too experimental with your order. Please let me know if you want anything changed or if you'd rather me redo it ^^

QXE73uS.png
hEWhUPS.png
@NemurenaiKuma

Username :AlphaJoy

Type of art : Fullbody couple
Character reference : Thayller And Arygos
Possible pose or expression : Surprise me? I'm not very good choosing :') Thayller is taller than Arygos! Both are a bit shy tho!
Background : simple

How much will you pay : 600kt + 122 Gems

Ps: i edited the link for arygos i had put the wrong one x.x now it's ok!
@NemurenaiKuma

Username :AlphaJoy

Type of art : Fullbody couple
Character reference : Thayller And Arygos
Possible pose or expression : Surprise me? I'm not very good choosing :') Thayller is taller than Arygos! Both are a bit shy tho!
Background : simple

How much will you pay : 600kt + 122 Gems

Ps: i edited the link for arygos i had put the wrong one x.x now it's ok!
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AlphaJoy

Got it! I'm outside right now, so I'll start as soon as I can ^^
@AlphaJoy

Got it! I'm outside right now, so I'll start as soon as I can ^^
1 2 3 4 5