Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=music notes size=1]
@Marabis

howdy! as someone who has a lot of ocs on a pokemon server i got really excited seeing some of these pieces -- would you by any chance be willing to do a fullbody regular of this fellow with two of his pokemon (the shiny chespin, arby, and the swablu, alto)? that link goes to a profile that has a lot of art refs along with a personality outline, but if you'd like to know anything else i'd be happy to answer as well! o:

whatever you vibe with posewise though both of the pokemon that would be included are notoriously cuddly and i could definitely see him holding one of them or something
@Marabis

howdy! as someone who has a lot of ocs on a pokemon server i got really excited seeing some of these pieces -- would you by any chance be willing to do a fullbody regular of this fellow with two of his pokemon (the shiny chespin, arby, and the swablu, alto)? that link goes to a profile that has a lot of art refs along with a personality outline, but if you'd like to know anything else i'd be happy to answer as well! o:

whatever you vibe with posewise though both of the pokemon that would be included are notoriously cuddly and i could definitely see him holding one of them or something
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
@Cacophony Oooh yes what a cool dude - I've got a few ideas for him [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] I'll start sketching in a little bit and shoot you a DM to see how you're vibin' with it?
@Cacophony
Oooh yes what a cool dude - I've got a few ideas for him
I'll start sketching in a little bit and shoot you a DM to see how you're vibin' with it?
sounds great, thank you so much!
sounds great, thank you so much!
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
@Marabis

I would like a half body of my Pokemon trainer sona with her Emboar and her Sewaddle. She is a bit of a serious person, but usually has a soft smile around her Pokemon. My head is a bit in the clouds at the moment so if you need a better description or pose or anything please just let me know.

https://toyhou.se/6155870.mystery-us
@Marabis

I would like a half body of my Pokemon trainer sona with her Emboar and her Sewaddle. She is a bit of a serious person, but usually has a soft smile around her Pokemon. My head is a bit in the clouds at the moment so if you need a better description or pose or anything please just let me know.

https://toyhou.se/6155870.mystery-us
lhhAKyQ.gif
@LPSvsS I'd love to draw her, she's super cute [emoji=wildclaw star size=1] I'll shoot you a pm~
@LPSvsS
I'd love to draw her, she's super cute I'll shoot you a pm~
[emoji=ping size=1]
hi! can i get a bust of this character?
i'd like to pay in gems, i also have the bone garden accent i can pay with, just let me know what i'd owe after that
hi! can i get a bust of this character?
i'd like to pay in gems, i also have the bone garden accent i can pay with, just let me know what i'd owe after that
hey is this thing on
@Protokol Sure thing! With the accent, you'd owe nothing [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] I'll get started right away~ edit: sorry I got carried away lol would you like a colored outline or something like that? and what kind of facial expression?
@Protokol
Sure thing! With the accent, you'd owe nothing
I'll get started right away~
edit: sorry I got carried away lol would you like a colored outline or something like that? and what kind of facial expression?
oh cool! lemme send it over~
colored outline is fine, and a happy/confident expression please!
oh cool! lemme send it over~
colored outline is fine, and a happy/confident expression please!
hey is this thing on
1 2 3 4 5 6