Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Closed-
1 2
@Orgetzu

Oh! That makes a lot of sense, aha. Would it be possible to commission a sketchy concept piece for this fellow? link
@Orgetzu

Oh! That makes a lot of sense, aha. Would it be possible to commission a sketchy concept piece for this fellow? link
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
Absolutely! Reading through the full thing and looking at the examples, it definitely seems like something I can do. =)
Absolutely! Reading through the full thing and looking at the examples, it definitely seems like something I can do. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Awesome! I'll send the payment along then as per your rules. ^^
@Orgetzu

Awesome! I'll send the payment along then as per your rules. ^^
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
Okay! I'll try to get to work on it soon, and I'll let you know when I'm done! =)
Okay! I'll try to get to work on it soon, and I'll let you know when I'm done! =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2