Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw busts [full]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Thank you! I'm excited for this! ;w; Alright so the boy I've selected is my king, Balam. For his expression, he is a very complex dragon, but can you do something regal and his gaze piercing? He sees himself often as a god in dragon form, so anything that gives off that powerful and majestic aura of his. Feel free to play with his jewelry, make something new if you like! He has a collection of outfits... he is very vain, lol. As an extra note: Jaguars and suns are part of his motif, if you want examples you can see his bio, one of his art pieces has his necklace. (Someday he will have that KS Crown if it kills me) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17576125] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175762/17576125_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you! I'm excited for this! ;w;

Alright so the boy I've selected is my king, Balam. For his expression, he is a very complex dragon, but can you do something regal and his gaze piercing? He sees himself often as a god in dragon form, so anything that gives off that powerful and majestic aura of his. Feel free to play with his jewelry, make something new if you like! He has a collection of outfits... he is very vain, lol.

As an extra note: Jaguars and suns are part of his motif, if you want examples you can see his bio, one of his art pieces has his necklace. (Someday he will have that KS Crown if it kills me)

17576125_350.png
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@OddOz: Would it be possible to join the ping list? ^ ^
@OddOz: Would it be possible to join the ping list? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@OddOz

can you please add me to your pinglist? Your busts look great!
@OddOz

can you please add me to your pinglist? Your busts look great!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@OddOz

May I please know what the min price is? your art is truly beautiful and is there any other genes you're looking for?
@OddOz

May I please know what the min price is? your art is truly beautiful and is there any other genes you're looking for?
I'm so sorry for being absent from the thread for a few days, my pet passed away and it kinda pushed me into a depression that I'm trying to get out of. I'll be checking back on the thread later today and replying along with starting on all the pieces today. Thank you all for your patience.
I'm so sorry for being absent from the thread for a few days, my pet passed away and it kinda pushed me into a depression that I'm trying to get out of. I'll be checking back on the thread later today and replying along with starting on all the pieces today. Thank you all for your patience.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@OddOz
Hi, i'd like to ask if you have a minimum price and what it is if so. Your art looks great and i'd love to be added to the pinglist if i can afford it.

Also, sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. It must be difficult for you. Stay strong!
@OddOz
Hi, i'd like to ask if you have a minimum price and what it is if so. Your art looks great and i'd love to be added to the pinglist if i can afford it.

Also, sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. It must be difficult for you. Stay strong!
nuvYkoF.png
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Take your time, after all, your own health is more important than your commissions. I wish you all the best, and it will be better as time goes on. Peace be with you! Good luck!
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Take your time, after all, your own health is more important than your commissions. I wish you all the best, and it will be better as time goes on. Peace be with you! Good luck!
IOm9gtu.gif
may i please be added to your pinglist? your art is absolutely amazing!
may i please be added to your pinglist? your art is absolutely amazing!
@OddOz

I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
@OddOz

I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
9hqcHsy.pngnqJjxPC.pngeBpvxRS.pngCgGoUJQ.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.pngH2jRHgT.pngl3rzrTh.pngV9hvwjS.pngipvkeK1.pngQo61dTZ.pngM2Y3B0G.png

WKtl2lb.png |
Please add me to your pinglist! I hope you're feeling better!
Please add me to your pinglist! I hope you're feeling better!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20