Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Animeish Art [USD/PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@pooses

yasssssss :D I love your chibis so much. I absolutely LOVE the one you did of Rian! T0T!! i seriously thought i replied to the pm but i might have been way too excited and just imagined i did xD my friend and i gushed over it for a good while, its so perfect xD

Can i get the couple one of Rian and Polly? :D Rian would be the one landing the smooch while Polly endures it LOL they are best friends.
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody/Chibi: chibi
Sketch/Lined: lined
Colored/Shaded: colored
Payment: usd
References linked above
Personality: Rian is a happy go lucky prince. Polly is an oracle and she tries to be positive but finds that no one pays much attention to prophecies anymore and this makes her salty. Plus she has to put up with Gale and Rian and theyre a couple of useless dudes getting into trouble all the time that she has to mother hen them out of.

and for my second one, could i get Gale? He is a warlock construct-- as in, he died and a necromancer bound his soul to his dead body and slapped a preservation spell on him, so his body is at a constant, varying stage of decay :) so he has random rotting spots. This can be done as simplistically as you wish (as you can see i generally just make some red splotches LOL) The only important part of his outfit is his yellow scarf :) the rest can be whatever you want it to be, he's generally very hobo-ish. More than happy to pay extra if his design feels too complex.

References linked above
Personality: Gale is very chill, likes to observe and people watch. He has no problem getting into trouble with Rian and finds it amusing that Polly tries to get them back out of it.
@pooses

yasssssss :D I love your chibis so much. I absolutely LOVE the one you did of Rian! T0T!! i seriously thought i replied to the pm but i might have been way too excited and just imagined i did xD my friend and i gushed over it for a good while, its so perfect xD

Can i get the couple one of Rian and Polly? :D Rian would be the one landing the smooch while Polly endures it LOL they are best friends.
References linked above
Personality: Rian is a happy go lucky prince. Polly is an oracle and she tries to be positive but finds that no one pays much attention to prophecies anymore and this makes her salty. Plus she has to put up with Gale and Rian and theyre a couple of useless dudes getting into trouble all the time that she has to mother hen them out of.

and for my second one, could i get Gale? He is a warlock construct-- as in, he died and a necromancer bound his soul to his dead body and slapped a preservation spell on him, so his body is at a constant, varying stage of decay :) so he has random rotting spots. This can be done as simplistically as you wish (as you can see i generally just make some red splotches LOL) The only important part of his outfit is his yellow scarf :) the rest can be whatever you want it to be, he's generally very hobo-ish. More than happy to pay extra if his design feels too complex.

References linked above
Personality: Gale is very chill, likes to observe and people watch. He has no problem getting into trouble with Rian and finds it amusing that Polly tries to get them back out of it.
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht
i can do this for 13USD total! but i'll be more comfortable with payment after sketch this time c:
a few questions though!

i was wondering if you'd like rian in another outfit this time instead? if yes you can edit to add references if you'd like! i can work with any kind of clothes reference ^^ also would you still like the crown?

as for gale; i can draw him in chibi but usually beards don't look as good on my chibis sometimes ;0; i could give you a version with the beard and one without if that's okay? also since he doesn't have a fullbody ref, would dark pants+ maybe high boots be okay for him? or do you have any ideas?
@cnicht
i can do this for 13USD total! but i'll be more comfortable with payment after sketch this time c:
a few questions though!

i was wondering if you'd like rian in another outfit this time instead? if yes you can edit to add references if you'd like! i can work with any kind of clothes reference ^^ also would you still like the crown?

as for gale; i can draw him in chibi but usually beards don't look as good on my chibis sometimes ;0; i could give you a version with the beard and one without if that's okay? also since he doesn't have a fullbody ref, would dark pants+ maybe high boots be okay for him? or do you have any ideas?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

That sounds just fine for Gale! :D i do have a sketch of him fullbody but he is barefoot LOL like a hobbit LOL i like the boots idea better! the beard is totally not necessary, you can just pretend its not there

As for Rian, his same outfit is okay, unless youd like to take a stab at the black doublet he is wearing in some of his references. The sleeve design is totally up to you. He pretty much always wears gold pants though |D no crown this time :3 But i would be just as happy if he is in the exact same clothes so its up to you!

and that's okay, I'll pay whenever you are ready/comfortable for me to :)
@pooses

That sounds just fine for Gale! :D i do have a sketch of him fullbody but he is barefoot LOL like a hobbit LOL i like the boots idea better! the beard is totally not necessary, you can just pretend its not there

As for Rian, his same outfit is okay, unless youd like to take a stab at the black doublet he is wearing in some of his references. The sleeve design is totally up to you. He pretty much always wears gold pants though |D no crown this time :3 But i would be just as happy if he is in the exact same clothes so its up to you!

and that's okay, I'll pay whenever you are ready/comfortable for me to :)
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht alright thank you! i can work with that c: i'll send you the sketches when i get down to them then! hopefully it will be within the week, but i'll let you know if there are any delays! [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
@cnicht alright thank you! i can work with that c: i'll send you the sketches when i get down to them then! hopefully it will be within the week, but i'll let you know if there are any delays!
bit of a delay with art because of how chaotic things are now with the virus, stay safe and healthy! [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
bit of a delay with art because of how chaotic things are now with the virus, stay safe and healthy!
@pooses could I get two chibis?
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody/Chibi: Chibi
Payment:gems!

References:
Hakeem (recognise him? xD)
Personality/Expression/Pose: Something flirty? Or arrogant!

References: Venrieth
Personality/Expression/Pose: Something sarcastic / confident? :)

OR: Something of them together, with Ven teasing or flirting with a very irritated Hakeem

Want to see sketch?: If that's an option for chibis, sure!
@pooses could I get two chibis?
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody/Chibi: Chibi
Payment:gems!

References:
Hakeem (recognise him? xD)
Personality/Expression/Pose: Something flirty? Or arrogant!

References: Venrieth
Personality/Expression/Pose: Something sarcastic / confident? :)

OR: Something of them together, with Ven teasing or flirting with a very irritated Hakeem

Want to see sketch?: If that's an option for chibis, sure!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi sure! please send payment via 1 way CR or PM! it will be 1kg ^^
i can do them as separate pictures, but facing one another but ill experiment with the sketch c: would be drawing venrieth with his clothes yes?
@tayssi sure! please send payment via 1 way CR or PM! it will be 1kg ^^
i can do them as separate pictures, but facing one another but ill experiment with the sketch c: would be drawing venrieth with his clothes yes?
@pooses
sent!!
And that's fine! I'd appreciate whatever you could do <3
And yep, with his clothes!
@pooses
sent!!
And that's fine! I'd appreciate whatever you could do <3
And yep, with his clothes!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@pooses Hi! I'd love to get a chibi if there are still slots available! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Payment:gems References: https://toyhou.se/5273913.damon/gallery Personality/Expression/Pose: Maybe sitting? But anything is ok! Want to see sketch?: nope! Surprise me! :3
@pooses
Hi! I'd love to get a chibi if there are still slots available!

Payment:gems
References: https://toyhou.se/5273913.damon/gallery
Personality/Expression/Pose: Maybe sitting? But anything is ok!
Want to see sketch?: nope! Surprise me! :3
Spirals are underrated
@pooses
ello! i wanted to ask if you were still open taking offers and i was wondering if you could do busts or extend onto the headshot just a tiny bit? the pose i wanted for my oc would include a hand in the headshot so if i have to pay extra for that or if thats an option id love to know ^^
@pooses
ello! i wanted to ask if you were still open taking offers and i was wondering if you could do busts or extend onto the headshot just a tiny bit? the pose i wanted for my oc would include a hand in the headshot so if i have to pay extra for that or if thats an option id love to know ^^
referral-whammyglasses.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13