Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Animeish Art [USD/PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@pooses

Thank goodness! I started to panic a bit when I couldn't find a suitable place ;w;

Their birthday is tomorrow actually but thankfully I only need the art by the Sunday of the 19th ;v;

Are you alright with that? If so, I'll fill out the form. Also want to ask if you accept UMs still? Cause I got some here and I can consider some in the sentimental section too. ^^ No worries if not, just thought to ask. :D
@pooses

Thank goodness! I started to panic a bit when I couldn't find a suitable place ;w;

Their birthday is tomorrow actually but thankfully I only need the art by the Sunday of the 19th ;v;

Are you alright with that? If so, I'll fill out the form. Also want to ask if you accept UMs still? Cause I got some here and I can consider some in the sentimental section too. ^^ No worries if not, just thought to ask. :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida i can do by 19th definitely! but i might be able to get it out sooner ^^ feel free to send me the form via PM! also i'll have to pass on the UM at the moment!
@Kunikida i can do by 19th definitely! but i might be able to get it out sooner ^^ feel free to send me the form via PM! also i'll have to pass on the UM at the moment!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

your art is very cute ~ may i be added to your pinglist?
@pooses

your art is very cute ~ may i be added to your pinglist?
signature2.png
Hi there! Your art style is amazing! If you'd be willing could I get a lined and flat colored headshot of this boy's human form? I'd be paying with gems (1000 right?) Thank you!
https://sta.sh/026nb424yk2l
Hi there! Your art style is amazing! If you'd be willing could I get a lined and flat colored headshot of this boy's human form? I'd be paying with gems (1000 right?) Thank you!
https://sta.sh/026nb424yk2l
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@Ravenshadow17 yes i can do that! you can go ahead and send payment ^^ i will send you a sketch before i line+ color!
@Ravenshadow17 yes i can do that! you can go ahead and send payment ^^ i will send you a sketch before i line+ color!
Payment sent! Thank you!
Payment sent! Thank you!
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@pooses

Add me to the pinglist plz!
@pooses

Add me to the pinglist plz!
@pooses
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody/Chibi: Chibi

Sketch/Lined: Lined

Colored/Shaded: Colored

Payment: gems (that’d be 500?)

References: Rosie

Personality/Expression/Pose: Something happy/cheerful

Other requests: nope c:
@pooses

Payment: gems (that’d be 500?)

References: Rosie

Personality/Expression/Pose: Something happy/cheerful

Other requests: nope c:
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
@mathematicool gotcha! Please send payment :D
@mathematicool gotcha! Please send payment :D
@pooses
Hi! I'd like to order two chibis ^^

Payment: Gems
References: 1 | 2
Personality/Expression/Pose: For the first I'd like a cute pose with a smile, for the second any pose/expression you feel fit is fine!
Other requests: I'd like to see progress at the sketch phase before further work if that's alright
@pooses
Hi! I'd like to order two chibis ^^

Payment: Gems
References: 1 | 2
Personality/Expression/Pose: For the first I'd like a cute pose with a smile, for the second any pose/expression you feel fit is fine!
Other requests: I'd like to see progress at the sketch phase before further work if that's alright
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13