Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mayb's Commissions - Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4IAgjvI.png[/img] [size=6]Welcome to Maybelline's Art Shop![/size] [size=4]Info + Terms | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2774006/1#post_41161525]Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2774006/1#post_41161526]Ordering[/url] Hello, I'm Maybelline! I'm a monster designer, concept artist, and furry artist. I sell my art as adoptable gijinkas in my hatchery, but during the winter I like to open up commissions! There are no slots at the moment, I'll just take on orders as they roll in. If I find I'm getting swamped with orders I'll briefly close down to new orders until I complete my current workload. [center][columns][nextcol][b]Things I am good at drawing:[/b] [LIST] [*]Monsters [*]Dragons [*]Humans [*]Furries [*]Animals [*]Fashion design [/LIST] [nextcol][b]Things I am not good at drawing:[/b] [LIST] [*]Robots [*]Mechs [*]Vehicles [*]Environments [*]Action scenes [/LIST][/columns] [b]Terms of Service[/b] The following are my Terms of Service. When you order art, I will assume that you have read the terms and agree to them. [/center] [LIST] [*]Payment is required before any work will begin [*]Payment will only be accepted through Paypal [*]I retain the rights to my artwork, including the right to post the artwork anywhere [*]I reserve the right to refuse or refund any commission [*]If for any reason artist or commissioner must cancel the commission, commissioner will receive either a full refund, or a partial refund with WIPs [*]My artwork should not be edited without my explicit permission. This does not apply to cropping, resizing, or creating icons/signatures. [*]If there are any errors that were not caught in approval stages, client may request up to 3 free edits. Any more edits will cost $5 per edit. [/LIST] My turnaround time tends to be fairly fast, usually within the week, but life does have a way of popping up. Therefore, I will not give any hard deadlines for completion. That said, if I find that things will take more than a few weeks to complete, I will let you know as soon as possible.
4IAgjvI.png
Welcome to Maybelline's Art Shop!
Info + Terms | Pricing | Ordering

Hello, I'm Maybelline! I'm a monster designer, concept artist, and furry artist. I sell my art as adoptable gijinkas in my hatchery, but during the winter I like to open up commissions!

There are no slots at the moment, I'll just take on orders as they roll in. If I find I'm getting swamped with orders I'll briefly close down to new orders until I complete my current workload.

Things I am good at drawing:
  • Monsters
  • Dragons
  • Humans
  • Furries
  • Animals
  • Fashion design
Things I am not good at drawing:
  • Robots
  • Mechs
  • Vehicles
  • Environments
  • Action scenes

Terms of Service
The following are my Terms of Service. When you order art, I will assume that you have read the terms and agree to them.
  • Payment is required before any work will begin
  • Payment will only be accepted through Paypal
  • I retain the rights to my artwork, including the right to post the artwork anywhere
  • I reserve the right to refuse or refund any commission
  • If for any reason artist or commissioner must cancel the commission, commissioner will receive either a full refund, or a partial refund with WIPs
  • My artwork should not be edited without my explicit permission. This does not apply to cropping, resizing, or creating icons/signatures.
  • If there are any errors that were not caught in approval stages, client may request up to 3 free edits. Any more edits will cost $5 per edit.

My turnaround time tends to be fairly fast, usually within the week, but life does have a way of popping up. Therefore, I will not give any hard deadlines for completion. That said, if I find that things will take more than a few weeks to complete, I will let you know as soon as possible.
WMVWGXM.png
[center][size=6]Pricing[/size] [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2774006/1#post_2774006]Info + Terms[/url] | Pricing | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2774006/1#post_41161526]Ordering[/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tWta6Q1.png[/img] [center][b]Artistic Liberty Gijinkas[/b] $15 or 1500g | Full body | No approval stages | No edits | Must provide a dragon or a scry (preferably in apparel) as reference[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KyJX3LN.png[/img] [center][b]Half-body[/b] $25 or 2500g | Waist up or knees up | Sketch & ink phases | Additional characters $10 each[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UmJZE7A.png[/img] [center][b]Full Body[/b] $40 or 4000g | Full body | Sketch & ink phases | $20 per additional character[/center] [b]All designs previously created by me receive a 5% discount on final price![/b] All designs purchased from my hatchery receive this discount. If you commission me to design a character for you, any subsequent commissions with that design with receive this discount.
Pricing

tWta6Q1.png
Artistic Liberty Gijinkas
$15 or 1500g | Full body | No approval stages | No edits | Must provide a dragon or a scry (preferably in apparel) as reference

KyJX3LN.png
Half-body
$25 or 2500g | Waist up or knees up | Sketch & ink phases | Additional characters $10 each

UmJZE7A.png
Full Body
$40 or 4000g | Full body | Sketch & ink phases | $20 per additional character

All designs previously created by me receive a 5% discount on final price! All designs purchased from my hatchery receive this discount. If you commission me to design a character for you, any subsequent commissions with that design with receive this discount.
WMVWGXM.png
[center][size=6]Ordering[/size] [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2774006/1#post_2774006]Info + Terms[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2774006/1#post_41161525]Pricing[/url] | Ordering[/center] To order, please use the following form. If you do not use the form, your order will be ignored. [code]@Maybelline [b]Type of Commission:[/b] (Artistic Liberty, Half-body, Full body) [b]References:[/b] If you only have written references, please be as detailed as possible! If you would like me to design your character (for, example, a gijinka) please specify as such. [b]Theme:[/b] This is for Artistic Liberty only. Please contain your theme to 3 words maximum. [b]Additional notes:[/b] Anything else I should know? [/code] Once you have made your order, I will confirm it and send you my Paypal email in a PM. Please make sure you send orders as [b]Goods and Services[/b], NOT as Friends and Family!
Ordering

To order, please use the following form. If you do not use the form, your order will be ignored.
Code:
@Maybelline [b]Type of Commission:[/b] (Artistic Liberty, Half-body, Full body) [b]References:[/b] If you only have written references, please be as detailed as possible! If you would like me to design your character (for, example, a gijinka) please specify as such. [b]Theme:[/b] This is for Artistic Liberty only. Please contain your theme to 3 words maximum. [b]Additional notes:[/b] Anything else I should know?

Once you have made your order, I will confirm it and send you my Paypal email in a PM. Please make sure you send orders as Goods and Services, NOT as Friends and Family!
WMVWGXM.png
@Maybelline

Pinglist me so hard please, I'll be back the minute I'm not a broke joke.
@Maybelline

Pinglist me so hard please, I'll be back the minute I'm not a broke joke.
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra I'm sorry, I don't really have a pinglist? There's nothing to ping, I'm not doing slots and I'm leaving commissions open for the foreseeable future.
@Elextra I'm sorry, I don't really have a pinglist? There's nothing to ping, I'm not doing slots and I'm leaving commissions open for the foreseeable future.
WMVWGXM.png
bump
bump
WMVWGXM.png
@Maybelline Hello! Absolutely love your art and designs and am finally breaking down to order some if you have time! :D Giving a bit of a description of them here since it is the same for both, though I am hoping for two separate pictures, one for each dragon! These are Peat and Loam (named after dirt!) from my Resurrectionists pair! Their pair is named after the historical grave robbers that stole bodies for medical science to either give to doctors that requested them, or sometimes they themselves were doctors. So either these dragons are desperate doctors, or professional grave robbers, or who knows, one of each! :P (I have not decided myself, so whatever inspires you!) Though this era was sort of in Victorian times, I prefer the western/desert aesthetic of your art for them instead, though feel free to mix and match the two if you find some inspiration there! I love the styling of your Masked Spirits and Cursed Constructs from your hatchery. In general I love vests, ponchos, long duster/doctor coats, any kind of fabric drapery, cowboy hats, bone motifs (as paint or bits of skeletons!) Feel free to use any of these if they are inspiring on one or both dragons, but no need to use them all if you don't want! (Just trying to give some ideas! Please also free to expand beyond them!) Both dragons don't necessarily need to match in clothes or appearance styling - but can if you want them to (though I figure their colors will to some degree!) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Artistic Liberty [b]References:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53471078] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534711/53471078_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Peat! Would love a male looking human (though some animal parts or bones if you are inspired to are totally cool but not necessary!) Ginjinka for him that includes his colors! [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Artistic Liberty [b]References:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43901162] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439012/43901162_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is Loam! Would love a female or androgynous looking human (though some animal parts or bones if you are inspired to are totally cool but not necessary!) Gijinka for her that includes her colors! Let me know if drawing these two is of interest/fits into your schedule! Either way, thank you! ^_^
@Maybelline
Hello! Absolutely love your art and designs and am finally breaking down to order some if you have time! :D

Giving a bit of a description of them here since it is the same for both, though I am hoping for two separate pictures, one for each dragon!
These are Peat and Loam (named after dirt!) from my Resurrectionists pair! Their pair is named after the historical grave robbers that stole bodies for medical science to either give to doctors that requested them, or sometimes they themselves were doctors. So either these dragons are desperate doctors, or professional grave robbers, or who knows, one of each! :P (I have not decided myself, so whatever inspires you!) Though this era was sort of in Victorian times, I prefer the western/desert aesthetic of your art for them instead, though feel free to mix and match the two if you find some inspiration there!

I love the styling of your Masked Spirits and Cursed Constructs from your hatchery. In general I love vests, ponchos, long duster/doctor coats, any kind of fabric drapery, cowboy hats, bone motifs (as paint or bits of skeletons!) Feel free to use any of these if they are inspiring on one or both dragons, but no need to use them all if you don't want! (Just trying to give some ideas! Please also free to expand beyond them!)
Both dragons don't necessarily need to match in clothes or appearance styling - but can if you want them to (though I figure their colors will to some degree!)

Type of Commission: Artistic Liberty
References:

53471078_350.png

This is Peat! Would love a male looking human (though some animal parts or bones if you are inspired to are totally cool but not necessary!) Ginjinka for him that includes his colors!

Type of Commission: Artistic Liberty
References:
43901162_350.png

And this is Loam! Would love a female or androgynous looking human (though some animal parts or bones if you are inspired to are totally cool but not necessary!) Gijinka for her that includes her colors!

Let me know if drawing these two is of interest/fits into your schedule! Either way, thank you! ^_^
@BladesFire Oh man, I love these two! I'd be delighted to draw them. However, generally artistic liberty commissions are restricted to a single word theme. That's why the price on them is so low, because then I get to draw almost whatever I want and there's no approval stages.

If you'd like to proceed as a quasi-artistic liberty commission, as in, there's no approval stages with these two but I'm still working from you specifications, I'd be happy to work with you on determining a new price!
@BladesFire Oh man, I love these two! I'd be delighted to draw them. However, generally artistic liberty commissions are restricted to a single word theme. That's why the price on them is so low, because then I get to draw almost whatever I want and there's no approval stages.

If you'd like to proceed as a quasi-artistic liberty commission, as in, there's no approval stages with these two but I'm still working from you specifications, I'd be happy to work with you on determining a new price!
WMVWGXM.png
@Maybelline Oh I am sorry about that! My misunderstanding, thanks for letting me know! How much would a quasi-artistic liberty commission be? No need for edits from me, as I'm mostly excited to see what you come up with since your ideas are so cool!
@Maybelline Oh I am sorry about that! My misunderstanding, thanks for letting me know! How much would a quasi-artistic liberty commission be? No need for edits from me, as I'm mostly excited to see what you come up with since your ideas are so cool!
@BladesFire Does $22 each sound fair to you? Close to the price of a waist up but with a slight discount for the artistic liberty aspect.
@BladesFire Does $22 each sound fair to you? Close to the price of a waist up but with a slight discount for the artistic liberty aspect.
WMVWGXM.png
1 2 3 4 5