Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Dad's Tarot Shop
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Voidshadow
Of course~! I can definitely do that for you! Please feel free to send payment whenever you're able, there's no rush. Thanks so much!
@Voidshadow
Of course~! I can definitely do that for you! Please feel free to send payment whenever you're able, there's no rush. Thanks so much!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@horrorsilk

Hey there. I've finally crawled out of the horrible world of the holidays (which have a very long history of being bad for me, and this year added on retail work, which was great). Give me a shout if you open up subscriptions again? Cutting down on the obligations this month was definitely a good call, but the daily card was a nice little evening candle, almost every time.

(Don't take this as pressure if you don't want to bring those back, though. You come first.)
@horrorsilk

Hey there. I've finally crawled out of the horrible world of the holidays (which have a very long history of being bad for me, and this year added on retail work, which was great). Give me a shout if you open up subscriptions again? Cutting down on the obligations this month was definitely a good call, but the daily card was a nice little evening candle, almost every time.

(Don't take this as pressure if you don't want to bring those back, though. You come first.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@horrorsilk

Hey there! Can I get a Celtic Cross reading via PM? Will send payment + details via that <3
@horrorsilk

Hey there! Can I get a Celtic Cross reading via PM? Will send payment + details via that <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Consider this a re-opening bump :'3
Fun mental health times meant I needed to take another break to recharge, but I'm back and ready to do some readings!
Consider this a re-opening bump :'3
Fun mental health times meant I needed to take another break to recharge, but I'm back and ready to do some readings!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Hello again! Going through some exciting/scary stuff right, now so I was just wondering if I could get a three-card spread, particularly focused on future career, and perhaps current obstacles and advice? That wording wasn't great, but oh well XD. I'll be sending the payment shortly!
Hello again! Going through some exciting/scary stuff right, now so I was just wondering if I could get a three-card spread, particularly focused on future career, and perhaps current obstacles and advice? That wording wasn't great, but oh well XD. I'll be sending the payment shortly!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@Aviander Thank you! I'll try and get your reading done as soon as I can. Hopefully it can give you some peace of mind. <3
@Aviander Thank you! I'll try and get your reading done as soon as I can. Hopefully it can give you some peace of mind. <3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36