Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Dad's Tarot Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Reithya And the Celtic Cross! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/414256fc7eccecc80ec459c89c77bde7/3e7b5323ce60713f-5b/s1280x1920/0112ef86b71bb91cee2d4cf2df5de6c9f2bb7308.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/85ee4bbce5a03e69655a23ac5fb2d7fe/3e7b5323ce60713f-76/s1280x1920/4cc0679f0bf38e571d662829c18399a3071e28f9.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/66b8f89fb36ac9984b50464644393096/3e7b5323ce60713f-e6/s1280x1920/83a994cea143ebe98e4c0e76b06db94190b592ff.jpg[/img] [b][i]The Present/Self:[/i] King of Wands[/b] A new opportunity has presented itself, and you are the one calling the shots. You are the deciding factor in the success or failure of this new venture, this new walk of life, but you are equal to the task. You won't be alone, however; your focus and enthusiasm will have others eager to join you and be a part of your success. This is a chance to leave your mark; such a position can be intimidating, but know that if you don't move forward, you aren't moving at all. [b][i]The Problem:[/i] Ace of Cups[/b] This opportunity for great emotional fulfillment and growth will leave your cup overflowing, but maybe you're still hesitant to reach for it. Firmness of self and confidence are wonderful things, but there may be times that this holds you back from going with the flow. Letting go can be scary, but it may be necessary. [b][i]The Past:[/i] Five of Pentacles, Reversed[/b] Life may have dealt you a rough hand, maybe even recently. But that chapter is coming to a close. Your self-confidence is sure to be restored, but maybe you still feel like there's something "missing"; maybe something spiritual. The path ahead calls for your best self. Remember to take care of yourself. [b][i]The Future:[/i] Ace of Wands, Reversed[/b] The idea or goal you so eagerly pursue may take more energy than first anticipated, and this realization may make you question the worth of it all. Delays and stagnation can be a sticky web to tangle oneself in, but don't give up. Focus your energies and passion, and remember that timing is key. Even delays, while frustrating, are not the end of the world. Everything can be overcome. [b][i]Conscious:[/i] Seven of Wands[/b] You are ready and working hard for your success, and know that others may come to covet it. Realizing this, you will fight to overcome this obstacle. Keep the "worst-case" scenario in the back of your mind, if only to keep yourself prepared should the worst rear its ugly head. Courage and persistence are your best allies. [b][i]Unconscious:[/i] Three of Pentacles[/b] The first steps have been taken on the path to your goal, and you're on the right track. But you can only go so far alone; others play a key part in your plans. Everyone brings unique strengths to the table, and you should acknowledge this. You may be pleasantly surprised by what they offer. Yes, there may be those that are trying to piggyback on your success, but even they will play their part. [b][i]Your Influence:[/i] Two of Cups, Reversed[/b] Take a moment to reflect on yourself; how do [i]you[/i] feel about you? While others are quick to flock to your banner, it's important to remind yourself of your own worth. Self-love and respect are important. You can't give if you aren't also letting your own cup be filled. [b][i]External Influence:[/i] Nine of Wands, Reversed[/b] Even with a clear goal in mind, the path will not be easy. There will always be challenges. Maybe you're feeling like the journey will never end. Maybe a bump leaves you feeling overwhelmed. Those who stand against you might seem to grow in number. Take a moment to reflect on this; are these obstacles coming from without or are they actually coming from within? Even if it is external, keep your goal in mind and ignore what others may think or say about you. [b][i]Hopes and Fears:[/i] Ten of Pentacles, Reversed[/b] Human nature can oftentimes be paradoxical. Your pursuit of your goal may give you pause; is this truly what you want? Do you want to live this way? Has the pursuit - or even subsequent success - actually been worth it? Luxury can be a trap, and your self-worth may have gotten tangled up with your material worth. That which you want and work for so badly may threaten to consume you. Take a moment to stop and remember that you are worth so much more as a person than what you own. [b][i]Outcome:[/i] Six of Cups[/b] After the struggles, after the hardship, in the end there will be joy in the purest form. Your inner child beckons to you, reminds you that the world is a magical place no matter what the situation. You've been focused for so long and now it's time to let go. Reconnect with your intuition and true self. It's time to slow down and enjoy life for what it is. [b][i]Other notes:[/i][/b] If the outcome - the Six of Cups - is pointing towards seeing through the eyes of a child, remember this when facing hardships. Take a moment, take a breath, think back to fond memories and refocus your energy. There's no harm in taking a moment to relax. Also, don't be afraid to scrutinize the motivations of those around you, but don't let it stop you from letting people help you. Your success may very well be dependent on the assistance of others.
@Reithya
And the Celtic Cross!

0112ef86b71bb91cee2d4cf2df5de6c9f2bb7308.jpg

4cc0679f0bf38e571d662829c18399a3071e28f9.jpg

83a994cea143ebe98e4c0e76b06db94190b592ff.jpg

The Present/Self: King of Wands
A new opportunity has presented itself, and you are the one calling the shots. You are the deciding factor in the success or failure of this new venture, this new walk of life, but you are equal to the task. You won't be alone, however; your focus and enthusiasm will have others eager to join you and be a part of your success. This is a chance to leave your mark; such a position can be intimidating, but know that if you don't move forward, you aren't moving at all.

The Problem: Ace of Cups
This opportunity for great emotional fulfillment and growth will leave your cup overflowing, but maybe you're still hesitant to reach for it. Firmness of self and confidence are wonderful things, but there may be times that this holds you back from going with the flow. Letting go can be scary, but it may be necessary.

The Past: Five of Pentacles, Reversed
Life may have dealt you a rough hand, maybe even recently. But that chapter is coming to a close. Your self-confidence is sure to be restored, but maybe you still feel like there's something "missing"; maybe something spiritual. The path ahead calls for your best self. Remember to take care of yourself.

The Future: Ace of Wands, Reversed
The idea or goal you so eagerly pursue may take more energy than first anticipated, and this realization may make you question the worth of it all. Delays and stagnation can be a sticky web to tangle oneself in, but don't give up. Focus your energies and passion, and remember that timing is key. Even delays, while frustrating, are not the end of the world. Everything can be overcome.

Conscious: Seven of Wands
You are ready and working hard for your success, and know that others may come to covet it. Realizing this, you will fight to overcome this obstacle. Keep the "worst-case" scenario in the back of your mind, if only to keep yourself prepared should the worst rear its ugly head. Courage and persistence are your best allies.

Unconscious: Three of Pentacles
The first steps have been taken on the path to your goal, and you're on the right track. But you can only go so far alone; others play a key part in your plans. Everyone brings unique strengths to the table, and you should acknowledge this. You may be pleasantly surprised by what they offer. Yes, there may be those that are trying to piggyback on your success, but even they will play their part.

Your Influence: Two of Cups, Reversed
Take a moment to reflect on yourself; how do you feel about you? While others are quick to flock to your banner, it's important to remind yourself of your own worth. Self-love and respect are important. You can't give if you aren't also letting your own cup be filled.

External Influence: Nine of Wands, Reversed
Even with a clear goal in mind, the path will not be easy. There will always be challenges. Maybe you're feeling like the journey will never end. Maybe a bump leaves you feeling overwhelmed. Those who stand against you might seem to grow in number. Take a moment to reflect on this; are these obstacles coming from without or are they actually coming from within? Even if it is external, keep your goal in mind and ignore what others may think or say about you.

Hopes and Fears: Ten of Pentacles, Reversed
Human nature can oftentimes be paradoxical. Your pursuit of your goal may give you pause; is this truly what you want? Do you want to live this way? Has the pursuit - or even subsequent success - actually been worth it? Luxury can be a trap, and your self-worth may have gotten tangled up with your material worth. That which you want and work for so badly may threaten to consume you. Take a moment to stop and remember that you are worth so much more as a person than what you own.

Outcome: Six of Cups
After the struggles, after the hardship, in the end there will be joy in the purest form. Your inner child beckons to you, reminds you that the world is a magical place no matter what the situation. You've been focused for so long and now it's time to let go. Reconnect with your intuition and true self. It's time to slow down and enjoy life for what it is.

Other notes:
If the outcome - the Six of Cups - is pointing towards seeing through the eyes of a child, remember this when facing hardships. Take a moment, take a breath, think back to fond memories and refocus your energy. There's no harm in taking a moment to relax.

Also, don't be afraid to scrutinize the motivations of those around you, but don't let it stop you from letting people help you. Your success may very well be dependent on the assistance of others.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@Gyrfalcon2 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/602e2301e05d95733093187d3397a0b2/422efa7cacac8485-f4/s1280x1920/773a763356247708e67d71e1e6bddf8fea20249c.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a45d68aa854008ca844c18be3ea66e4c/422efa7cacac8485-09/s1280x1920/c428819615382b79f978c543bfd078241ddfcce7.jpg[/img] [b][i]Life (What to Embrace):[/i] Six of Cups, Reversed[/b] Your inner child is calling, and it's time to listen! Make time to step away and take joy in life and all it has to offer. Dance in the rain, roll down a grassy hill. Take a walk down memory lane. Most importantly, hold on to that childlike sense of wonder and see all the gifts life is placing before you. [b][i]Death (What to Let Go):[/i] Justice, Reversed[/b] If your inner child is feeling stifled, maybe your inner critic is to blame. You might be dwelling on past mistakes, but that's where they are; the past. Forgive yourself and show yourself some kindness. It's good to learn from the times in life things went wrong, but don't let it hold you back. [b][i]Your Courage:[/i] Nine of Pentacles[/b] Taking time to appreciate the abundance in nature around you will give you the energy to bring that abundance into your own life. Reach out and be inspired by the harmony of the world and find that harmony within yourself. [b][i]Your Fears:[/i] Wheel of Fortune[/b] You know that life is constantly evolving around you, and realize that what's here today may be gone tomorrow. While this is true, embrace the change. The universe gives back what it is given in turn, so make sure what you put out is what you want to receive. Don't fear change. Even when things go wrong, they can't stay back forever. [b][i]Celebrate:[/i] Knight of Pentacles[/b] No matter what goal you have in mind, it is only through your hard work that it will be obtained. But you are in implementation or planning mode, and you'll certainly get there! Take even the mundane tasks in stride and know it will all be worth it in the end. [b][i]Contemplate:[/i] King of Swords[/b] Your intuition is important, but you must also keep a level head and not ignore your more logical side. When faced with challenges, you may need to keep a certain degree of detachment form others in order to make the best and most truthful decisions. Stay fair and balanced and firm in your choices, and remain true to yourself.
@Gyrfalcon2

773a763356247708e67d71e1e6bddf8fea20249c.jpg

c428819615382b79f978c543bfd078241ddfcce7.jpg

Life (What to Embrace): Six of Cups, Reversed
Your inner child is calling, and it's time to listen! Make time to step away and take joy in life and all it has to offer. Dance in the rain, roll down a grassy hill. Take a walk down memory lane. Most importantly, hold on to that childlike sense of wonder and see all the gifts life is placing before you.

Death (What to Let Go): Justice, Reversed
If your inner child is feeling stifled, maybe your inner critic is to blame. You might be dwelling on past mistakes, but that's where they are; the past. Forgive yourself and show yourself some kindness. It's good to learn from the times in life things went wrong, but don't let it hold you back.

Your Courage: Nine of Pentacles
Taking time to appreciate the abundance in nature around you will give you the energy to bring that abundance into your own life. Reach out and be inspired by the harmony of the world and find that harmony within yourself.

Your Fears: Wheel of Fortune
You know that life is constantly evolving around you, and realize that what's here today may be gone tomorrow. While this is true, embrace the change. The universe gives back what it is given in turn, so make sure what you put out is what you want to receive. Don't fear change. Even when things go wrong, they can't stay back forever.

Celebrate: Knight of Pentacles
No matter what goal you have in mind, it is only through your hard work that it will be obtained. But you are in implementation or planning mode, and you'll certainly get there! Take even the mundane tasks in stride and know it will all be worth it in the end.

Contemplate: King of Swords
Your intuition is important, but you must also keep a level head and not ignore your more logical side. When faced with challenges, you may need to keep a certain degree of detachment form others in order to make the best and most truthful decisions. Stay fair and balanced and firm in your choices, and remain true to yourself.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@dadminkestler
Oh that's so helpful!! I love the way you keep your interpretations more general^ It leaves some room for me to make my own connections and makes the whole spread feel much more personal! Thank you!
@dadminkestler
Oh that's so helpful!! I love the way you keep your interpretations more general^ It leaves some room for me to make my own connections and makes the whole spread feel much more personal! Thank you!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
I'm always amazed at how accurate and applicable these readings are! Like AlmightyAmu said, it's easy to draw the connections from the reading to my own situation. Thank you so much! <3
I'm always amazed at how accurate and applicable these readings are! Like AlmightyAmu said, it's easy to draw the connections from the reading to my own situation. Thank you so much! <3
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Thank you both so much! I'm so happy you were pleased with your readings and I hope that they were helpful! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you both so much! I'm so happy you were pleased with your readings and I hope that they were helpful!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@dadminkestler

Would it be possible to do a celtic cross spread and have the reading done through pm?
@dadminkestler

Would it be possible to do a celtic cross spread and have the reading done through pm?
b6KLuw7.gif
@artemystica

Of course! I can put you down for a slot now!
@artemystica

Of course! I can put you down for a slot now!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[emoji=candle size=1]
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop