Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW - Chibis and cuteness! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=6]PWYW ART SHOP![/size] I will approve it, and you can send money through a CR, and I will accept it when I finish the art. Conversion rate is 1g=1kt I will draw your dragons, but that’s about it. So the form is [code]Dragon URL/IMG: Amount paying: Apparel?: Extras?:[/code] Examples: [img]https://i.ibb.co/R4CbQg6/A9476841-86-A5-4033-8068-B56-BEA21-A496.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/PQ9vQyk/338-CA99-C-AF16-4-E1-B-B811-8587-CE5-CA8-EC.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cTryrg1/2-C4-B4-E0-F-6579-4004-AD6-B-6-C92-E84413-C4.png[/img]
PWYW ART SHOP!
I will approve it, and you can send money through a CR, and I will accept it when I finish the art.

Conversion rate is 1g=1kt

I will draw your dragons, but that’s about it.

So the form is
Code:
Dragon URL/IMG: Amount paying: Apparel?: Extras?:

Examples:
A9476841-86-A5-4033-8068-B56-BEA21-A496.jpg
338-CA99-C-AF16-4-E1-B-B811-8587-CE5-CA8-EC.jpg
2-C4-B4-E0-F-6579-4004-AD6-B-6-C92-E84413-C4.png

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Res
Res

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Res
Res

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
And open :3
And open :3

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
^
^

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Dragon URL: (Image is what the dragon will be when finished, and I'd love for it to currently be based off that!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=404568&tab=dragon&did=53238350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=164&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=26&winggene=30&wings=74&auth=953fdc17cb4753b87d2971119c4079e9b9de8132&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Amount paying: 30-40g (Please let me know if you'd like more! I have no problem paying more if you feel it's not enough - I just had no idea where to start considering there's no available examples. <3) Apparel?: N/A Extras?: HI!! This is meant to go in a bio for a dragon who'll be a christmas gift for a friend. I'd love to get something silly and just absolutely crazy. <3
Dragon URL: (Image is what the dragon will be when finished, and I'd love for it to currently be based off that!)
dragon?age=0&body=164&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=26&winggene=30&wings=74&auth=953fdc17cb4753b87d2971119c4079e9b9de8132&dummyext=prev.png
Amount paying: 30-40g (Please let me know if you'd like more! I have no problem paying more if you feel it's not enough - I just had no idea where to start considering there's no available examples. <3)
Apparel?: N/A
Extras?: HI!! This is meant to go in a bio for a dragon who'll be a christmas gift for a friend. I'd love to get something silly and just absolutely crazy. <3
gL8gG09.png
@Ayxia
Yay first customer!
And ok, that’s fine!
I’m gonna put in an example when I get home from school, and because I’m at school, it may not get done until later.
@Ayxia
Yay first customer!
And ok, that’s fine!
I’m gonna put in an example when I get home from school, and because I’m at school, it may not get done until later.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
^
^

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
^

@Ayxia
I’m slowly working on it between being sick and sleeping and school, but it’s coming together nicely!
^

@Ayxia
I’m slowly working on it between being sick and sleeping and school, but it’s coming together nicely!

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
^
^

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

formerly myceliium -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6