Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S]Outfit and Project Planning Help OPEN
1 2 3
@Rubygryphon WHEW, These kids took like 2 days off an on to find satisfying outfits for. It was still a lot of fun though! First, Aurkene, who has two different outfits, one because you said you wanted something simple, and one because I went crazy. [center][outfit=978803] [outfit=978804][/center] The Seraph stuff is really good for accenting dragons- they're fairly light apparel pieces. I added the filet to the headdress because it makes it look a little more interesting than just one over the other. You could also use a veil but I wanted something lighter. The EX version, on the other hand, is a little more overdone- the layered halos are supposed to look like rings on planets. And the Nightshroud just looks really cool- but it covers a lot of his pretty genes [emoji=tundra sad size=1] ------ Next is Vasha! I didn't want to change a ton about him, because it looked like he had some art with his current apparel. My main goal was to just add to his look in a pleasing way. [center][outfit=978792][/center] I implore you to open the outfit up! I actually have a few other Wolf Cape varieties on him under the brown one. The Gold Wolf Cape matched his other apparel pieces so well, but the Red Wolf Cape looks really good with his wings. I couldn't decide!! I added some smaller gold jewelry like apparel pieces to him because deserts as a geographical location always make me think of gold and precious metals. ------ Visigoth was a toughie! It was hard to make them look robotic but also not threatening. I have two golem dragons myself but both of them look very menacing and are hostile by design. [center][outfit=978113][/center] My normal approach to making robotic dragons is to cover almost all the areas covered by the Primary gene. I don't have may other notes other than how I really liked her lore! I wish I could have captured that a little better oop. ------ Now Vitra... was awesome to make an outfit for. I made a series of flight based outfits called the "Elemental Series" a while back, and I found that to be a pretty good starting point (although this is 3x more busy and way cooler than back then). [center][outfit=978972][/center] Realizing the color of metals on the Eerie set and the Standard of the Stormcatcher matched was a godly moment. Once I saw that everything else really clicked! Sorry the accent gets covered quite a bit though haha. ------ And finally- this madlad. I loved designing this one and I'll get to that in a second: [center][outfit=978117][/center] So since the theme was mad scientist, what I actually did was use a ton of Baldwin-only items because it fits perfectly imo. The Bloody Neck Bandage has this really cool effect with the accent that almost makes it look like he's trying to keep that wicked mouth shut. The Monocle just had to stay- he seems like he'd be classy until provoked. I hope you can use these as good starting points for your projects! I had a lot of fun making them all [emoji=tundra love size=1]
@Rubygryphon

WHEW, These kids took like 2 days off an on to find satisfying outfits for. It was still a lot of fun though!

First, Aurkene, who has two different outfits, one because you said you wanted something simple, and one because I went crazy.
Donned in Starlight
Donned in Starlight EX

The Seraph stuff is really good for accenting dragons- they're fairly light apparel pieces. I added the filet to the headdress because it makes it look a little more interesting than just one over the other. You could also use a veil but I wanted something lighter.
The EX version, on the other hand, is a little more overdone- the layered halos are supposed to look like rings on planets. And the Nightshroud just looks really cool- but it covers a lot of his pretty genes
Next is Vasha! I didn't want to change a ton about him, because it looked like he had some art with his current apparel. My main goal was to just add to his look in a pleasing way.
The Sand Wolf

I implore you to open the outfit up! I actually have a few other Wolf Cape varieties on him under the brown one. The Gold Wolf Cape matched his other apparel pieces so well, but the Red Wolf Cape looks really good with his wings. I couldn't decide!!
I added some smaller gold jewelry like apparel pieces to him because deserts as a geographical location always make me think of gold and precious metals.
Visigoth was a toughie! It was hard to make them look robotic but also not threatening. I have two golem dragons myself but both of them look very menacing and are hostile by design.
Construct

My normal approach to making robotic dragons is to cover almost all the areas covered by the Primary gene. I don't have may other notes other than how I really liked her lore! I wish I could have captured that a little better oop.
Now Vitra... was awesome to make an outfit for. I made a series of flight based outfits called the "Elemental Series" a while back, and I found that to be a pretty good starting point (although this is 3x more busy and way cooler than back then).
Lightning Elemental

Realizing the color of metals on the Eerie set and the Standard of the Stormcatcher matched was a godly moment. Once I saw that everything else really clicked! Sorry the accent gets covered quite a bit though haha.
And finally- this madlad. I loved designing this one and I'll get to that in a second:
A Monster of Ones Own Making

So since the theme was mad scientist, what I actually did was use a ton of Baldwin-only items because it fits perfectly imo. The Bloody Neck Bandage has this really cool effect with the accent that almost makes it look like he's trying to keep that wicked mouth shut. The Monocle just had to stay- he seems like he'd be classy until provoked.

I hope you can use these as good starting points for your projects! I had a lot of fun making them all
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
Oh thank you. These outfit ideas help out a lot for thinking and putting together something different for them.
Oh thank you. These outfit ideas help out a lot for thinking and putting together something different for them.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
[center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56078999] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560790/56078999_350.png[/img] [/url] #56078999 [rule] [b]Description:[/b] Something that matches the wind flight in theme, but also shows that he's a cleric/healer on the battlefield. I also would like for some of his thylacine or coat to be visible - so not to coat his entire body with clothing.[/center] [rule] [b]Current Apparel Slot Amount:[/b] [u]14[/u] [x] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit In regards to restraining the number of slots - I don't have a specific number, just try not to go too crazy if possible. If you do though in order for the outfit to look good, that's fine too! [rule] [b]Skin and Accents:[/b] [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent If you find a skin or accent, please make sure it's something that's obtainable - like a coli skin that isn't eight years old. No UMA's please. [rule] [b]Budget:[/b] [x] Limited: #t, #g [_] Unlimited Try to stay below or around 100KT-200KT. [rule] [b]Apparel exclusions [/b](do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swipp Trading [x] KS Items [center] Thank you for your time! PS: I love your status message, lol.

56078999_350.png

Description: Something that matches the wind flight in theme, but also shows that he's a cleric/healer on the battlefield. I also would like for some of his thylacine or coat to be visible - so not to coat his entire body with clothing.

Current Apparel Slot Amount: 14
[x] Restrain outfit to Slot amount
[x] Disregard limit

In regards to restraining the number of slots - I don't have a specific number, just try not to go too crazy if possible. If you do though in order for the outfit to look good, that's fine too!
Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ )
[_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent

If you find a skin or accent, please make sure it's something that's obtainable - like a coli skin that isn't eight years old. No UMA's please.
Budget:
[x] Limited: #t, #g
[_] Unlimited

Try to stay below or around 100KT-200KT.
Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places):
[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swipp Trading
[x] KS Items
Thank you for your time!

PS: I love your status message, lol.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris What a fun little prompt! This Skydancer was such a pretty boye. I actually made two outfits in case one's fest apparel was way too much (I wasn't sure if you had them already or not and figured if not they'd sent you over budget).
Gustborne Healer
Battle Medic

I definitely leaned more towards battle-ready for the second one. But he still keeps those windy silver and green colors! Both of them have scars to show the scrapes he's been in. I wanted to use more plumed items but It does make him look awfully busy. If you want him to show a little more of his underlying genes, I recommend removing the Nurturing Healer's Calling to show the Thylacine on his neck a little more. From the second one, you could also remove the Silver Filigree Banner to show it more.

The first outfit was around 130kt at Marketplace values (rounding up) not counting fest apparel and coli drops.
I didn't do a solid count for the second one but that's definitely nearing more towards the 200kt range (again, if you got everything from the MP and not the Auction House).
@Myndris What a fun little prompt! This Skydancer was such a pretty boye. I actually made two outfits in case one's fest apparel was way too much (I wasn't sure if you had them already or not and figured if not they'd sent you over budget).
Gustborne Healer
Battle Medic

I definitely leaned more towards battle-ready for the second one. But he still keeps those windy silver and green colors! Both of them have scars to show the scrapes he's been in. I wanted to use more plumed items but It does make him look awfully busy. If you want him to show a little more of his underlying genes, I recommend removing the Nurturing Healer's Calling to show the Thylacine on his neck a little more. From the second one, you could also remove the Silver Filigree Banner to show it more.

The first outfit was around 130kt at Marketplace values (rounding up) not counting fest apparel and coli drops.
I didn't do a solid count for the second one but that's definitely nearing more towards the 200kt range (again, if you got everything from the MP and not the Auction House).
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
Thank you! I love them both but I think the battle medic fits him much better than the gustborne healer.

Sending money now!
Thank you! I love them both but I think the battle medic fits him much better than the gustborne healer.

Sending money now!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Hello! I have a handful of dragons that aren’t cooperating with me, and you had generously helped me with my dragon Raphael, so I came over here. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424958&tab=dragon&did=56274367][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=262289&skin=0&apparel=28370&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] And this is a scry so here the link I made: [outfit=989641] Sugarbell is a seamstress who’s quiet, kind, and reserved - I’d like her to have a light colored outfit that isn’t too cluttered and keeping her locket on would be a plus. Current Apparel Slot Amount: 9 [x] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [_] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [x] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [x] KS Items [rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424958&tab=dragon&did=56274388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=31&auth=c51fbe03d0b5ceb96811d912e2a2f5c6eb6e3cd8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] This is Scamp, she’s the polar opposite of her gf Sugarbell. She’s spunky, and kind of a brat and is always out doing something she probably shouldn’t and I’d like an outfit that gives off those vibes. This is also her planned scry so: [outfit=989647] Current Apparel Slot Amount: 9 [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [x] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [x] KS Items [rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56222040] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562221/56222040_350.png[/img] [/url] 56222040 I’d like Alrian to have an outfit that gives the essence of a worn solider, something of a guardian, which I think would be fitting for the lore prompt that came in his bio [center][i]He was as strong and steady as the Earth itself, with the protective instincts to rival a Guardian's. One day, he finally finds [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=424958&did=56270206]something worth protecting with his life.[/url] The only problem is that he is not entirely sure how.[/i][/center] Current Apparel Slot Amount: 9 [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [x] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [x] KS Items [rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55913352] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559134/55913352_350.png[/img] [/url] 55913352 I don’t have anything. I don’t have ANY idea what to do with him, go wild I just want him to look pretty!! Current Apparel Slot Amount: 9 [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: (I didn’t know what to mark here I don’t mind if he does or doesn’t have a skin.) [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [x] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [x] KS Items Thank you in advance! Oh and I have a [item=Light Tome] that’s near completion of brewing, if your still in need of one, that is (I saw it on your wishlist).
Hello! I have a handful of dragons that aren’t cooperating with me, and you had generously helped me with my dragon Raphael, so I came over here.

scry?sdid=262289&skin=0&apparel=28370&xt=dressing.png
And this is a scry so here the link I made:
Not Found

Sugarbell is a seamstress who’s quiet, kind, and reserved - I’d like her to have a light colored outfit that isn’t too cluttered and keeping her locket on would be a plus.

Current Apparel Slot Amount: 9
[x] Restrain outfit to Slot amount
[_] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ )
[x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent

Budget:
[_] Limited: #t, #g
[x] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items

dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=31&auth=c51fbe03d0b5ceb96811d912e2a2f5c6eb6e3cd8&dummyext=prev.png
This is Scamp, she’s the polar opposite of her gf Sugarbell. She’s spunky, and kind of a brat and is always out doing something she probably shouldn’t and I’d like an outfit that gives off those vibes.
This is also her planned scry so:
Not Found

[_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount
[x] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:

Budget:
[x] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items

56222040_350.png

I’d like Alrian to have an outfit that gives the essence of a worn solider, something of a guardian, which I think would be fitting for the lore prompt that came in his bio
He was as strong and steady as the Earth itself, with the protective instincts to rival a Guardian's. One day, he finally finds something worth protecting with his life. The only problem is that he is not entirely sure how.

[x] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:

Budget:
[x] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items

55913352_350.png

I don’t have anything. I don’t have ANY idea what to do with him, go wild I just want him to look pretty!!
[x] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents: (I didn’t know what to mark here I don’t mind if he does or doesn’t have a skin.)

Budget:
[x] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items

Thank you in advance!

Oh and I have a Light Tome that’s near completion of brewing, if your still in need of one, that is (I saw it on your wishlist).
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
@geekos so many pretty dragons! I really loved making outfits for Sugarbell and Alrian! Before I get into the outfits, I will absolutely accept the Light Tome as payment if you still have it- considering it's AH price currently it'll pay for the whole order! Now into the good stuff!: [center][outfit=992817] [outfit=992822] [/center] Now as you can see I have two outfits here because when I thought about it more, the first outfit I made seemed to be a little more cluttered than requested. I really love how the Teal Starsilks go with her Glimmer color. And in the first outfit, the pink on the Unicorn Mane goes with her eyes and the little bit of pink on her wings! ------ Next is Scamp! Her outfit didn't click for me at first and probably took the longest. [center][outfit=992988] [/center] It was difficult to find apparel that matched her genes because of Stained, but I think it went really well! I wanted to use a few more things from the Jester set, but the Ranger set made me think of Robinhood, which made me think of much more General Mischief:tm:. ------ I was- VERY excited to make an outfit for Alrian- I love designing warrior/veteran dragons. [center][outfit=992847] [/center] The combo of the Viridian Scale items and Tanned Rogue items just look really good in my eyes. If you want you can remove the Hood if you feel it conflicts with the rest of the tone of his outfit and lore. I think it added a little bit of mystery to him. ------ Now,,, Zoliarkk. Goodness he was a little difficult- you said you had no idea where to go with him and- I have to agree, I have no idea where to go with him. [center][outfit=992869] [outfit=992893] [outfit=992931] [/center] I don't have a ton of notes on these ones, just that maybe a balance of all these would be really cool. These all have wildly different ideas and tones behind them, so really, the kind of direction he takes is up to you. I hope these give you some good ideas for your projects! [emoji=tundra star size=1]
@geekos so many pretty dragons! I really loved making outfits for Sugarbell and Alrian! Before I get into the outfits, I will absolutely accept the Light Tome as payment if you still have it- considering it's AH price currently it'll pay for the whole order!

Now into the good stuff!:
You're Fabulous
Darling
Now as you can see I have two outfits here because when I thought about it more, the first outfit I made seemed to be a little more cluttered than requested. I really love how the Teal Starsilks go with her Glimmer color. And in the first outfit, the pink on the Unicorn Mane goes with her eyes and the little bit of pink on her wings!
Next is Scamp! Her outfit didn't click for me at first and probably took the longest.
Trouble Maker
It was difficult to find apparel that matched her genes because of Stained, but I think it went really well! I wanted to use a few more things from the Jester set, but the Ranger set made me think of Robinhood, which made me think of much more General Mischief:tm:.
I was- VERY excited to make an outfit for Alrian- I love designing warrior/veteran dragons.
Viridian Vanguard
The combo of the Viridian Scale items and Tanned Rogue items just look really good in my eyes. If you want you can remove the Hood if you feel it conflicts with the rest of the tone of his outfit and lore. I think it added a little bit of mystery to him.
Now,,, Zoliarkk. Goodness he was a little difficult- you said you had no idea where to go with him and- I have to agree, I have no idea where to go with him.
yee haw 2
~ breeze ~
B L O O M
I don't have a ton of notes on these ones, just that maybe a balance of all these would be really cool. These all have wildly different ideas and tones behind them, so really, the kind of direction he takes is up to you.

I hope these give you some good ideas for your projects!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442337/44233665_350.png[/img] #44233665 This is Oblivion, he's the leader of my lair. This is a very strong dragon, inspiring fear to the enemy, heard about his military exploits. I think I would like to see something on him that would emphasize his temper and biography. Maybe it would remind of those numerous battles from which he emerged victorious (though with a scar). If possible, would characterize him as a powerful ruler. Current Apparel Slot Amount: 1O [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [x] Limited: 210 000t, 380g [_] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [x] KS Items ------- [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512999/51299812_350.png[/img] #51299812 His name is May, I think he's kind of a spring prince. Current Apparel Slot Amount: 1O [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [x] Limited: 210 000t, 380g [_] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [x] KS Items
44233665_350.png

This is Oblivion, he's the leader of my lair. This is a very strong dragon, inspiring fear to the enemy, heard about his military exploits.
I think I would like to see something on him that would emphasize his temper and biography. Maybe it would remind of those numerous battles from which he emerged victorious (though with a scar). If possible, would characterize him as a powerful ruler.

Current Apparel Slot Amount: 1O
[x] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:

Budget:
[x] Limited: 210 000t, 380g
[_] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items

51299812_350.png

His name is May, I think he's kind of a spring prince.

Current Apparel Slot Amount: 1O
[x] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:

Budget:
[x] Limited: 210 000t, 380g
[_] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
@Desperatis Ooooh these are two very beautiful boys... I had two outfits for May (same price!! don't worry- I won't charge you more!) because one was a little more restrained and the other one was me going Ham. [center][outfit=1034673] 148,250 ?[emoji=treasure size=1] Glowing Yellow Clawtips are Brewed! [outfit=1034689] 132,250 [emoji=treasure size=1], 270 [emoji=gem size=1] Cascade is currently +55,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] or 50 [emoji=gem size=1] at AH value Glowing Yellow Clawtips are Brewed! ------ [/center] And now Oblivion! I love that bit of lore (I love making warrior dragons so much.) It was at this point I really wished there were more weapon apparel types- I could see this guy with like a battle-ax or something heavy. But alas, all we have are swords and like- what 2 spears? [center] [outfit=1034707] 28,500 [emoji=treasure size=1] Echo Eater, Poisonous Rose Thorn, and Aeruginous Scale items are Brewed! [outfit=1034717] 105,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] Umbral Scale items are Chest Drops! Glowing Purple Clawtips are Brewed! [/center] I'm not 100% satisfied with either of Oblivions outfits- I wish I had played with some of the Ceramic or Silver Steampunk sets- Not the entire sets, just pieces. I hope these give you some good ideas!
@Desperatis

Ooooh these are two very beautiful boys...
I had two outfits for May (same price!! don't worry- I won't charge you more!) because one was a little more restrained and the other one was me going Ham.
May the king step forth?

148,250 ?
Glowing Yellow Clawtips are Brewed!

Opulence

132,250 , 270
Cascade is currently +55,000 or 50 at AH value
Glowing Yellow Clawtips are Brewed!

And now Oblivion! I love that bit of lore (I love making warrior dragons so much.)
It was at this point I really wished there were more weapon apparel types- I could see this guy with like a battle-ax or something heavy. But alas, all we have are swords and like- what 2 spears?
Devour

Echo Eater, Poisonous Rose Thorn, and Aeruginous Scale items are Brewed!

Consume

Umbral Scale items are Chest Drops!
Glowing Purple Clawtips are Brewed!

I'm not 100% satisfied with either of Oblivions outfits- I wish I had played with some of the Ceramic or Silver Steampunk sets- Not the entire sets, just pieces.

I hope these give you some good ideas!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
[color=4d0000][font=century gothic][size=4] Oh myyy! I just found your post, oh my gosh! I needed that haha~ I will give you kind of a big request but I promise I will pay you more for your time... ;ww; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54206378] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542064/54206378_350.png[/img] [/url] #54206378 Just make all of them look cool please! Current Apparel Slot Amount: [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not but please do not put on him skin that is a fully changing. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (use anything you want) [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [_] KS Items ------- [color=4d0000][font=century gothic][size=4] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52129760] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521298/52129760_350.png[/img] [/url] #52129760 Current Apparel Slot Amount: [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (use anything you want) [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [_] KS Items ------- [color=4d0000][font=century gothic][size=4] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51773349] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517734/51773349_350.png[/img] [/url] #51773349 Current Apparel Slot Amount: [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (use anything you want) [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [_] KS Items ----- [color=4d0000][font=century gothic][size=4] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46009620] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460097/46009620_350.png[/img] [/url] #46009620 Current Apparel Slot Amount: [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (use anything you want) [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [_] KS Items ----- [color=4d0000][font=century gothic][size=4] She is kind of a plague themed dragon. So please make her look creepy or add some plague apparels. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46510608] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465107/46510608_350.png[/img] [/url] #46510608 Current Apparel Slot Amount: [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (Accent: All Eyes on You: #32046) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (use anything you want) [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [_] KS Items ------ [color=4d0000][font=century gothic][size=4] That's all for now but I have a lot of "not dressed yet" dragons! I'd love to see what you created! [/color][/font][/size]

Oh myyy! I just found your post, oh my gosh! I needed that haha~
I will give you kind of a big request but I promise I will pay you more for your time... ;ww;

54206378_350.png

Just make all of them look cool please!

Current Apparel Slot Amount:
[X] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not but please do not put on him skin that is a fully changing. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent)

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

Apparel exclusions (use anything you want)
[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[_] KS Items

52129760_350.png

[X] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent)

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[_] KS Items

51773349_350.png

[X] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (I don't mind if he has a skin/accent or not. I'd rather like him in natural colors/don't mind accent/skincent)

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[_] KS Items

46009620_350.png

[X] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[_] KS Items

She is kind of a plague themed dragon. So please make her look creepy or add some plague apparels.

46510608_350.png

[X] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (Accent: All Eyes on You: #32046)

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[_] KS Items

That's all for now but I have a lot of "not dressed yet" dragons! I'd love to see what you created!
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
1 2 3