Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S]Outfit and Project Planning Help OPEN
1 2 3
[center] [size=4]Please note: On Mondays and Tuesdays I'm away from 6-19 Server Time and on Wednesdays I'm away from 6-15 Server Time for school. [b]Orders will likely be completed on Wednesdays-Sundays.[/b][/size] [columns] [color=transparent].[/color] [center]Hey there! The name's Marble, and I'm the premier tailor over at the Clans of the North Star. I've made well over [b]200[/b] outfits for clan members and outsiders alike, and now I think it's time to open my doors globally! For only 6k[emoji=treasure size=1] or 5[emoji=gem size=1] per outfit, I'll tailor an outfit or a group of outfits for you! I'll keep your tastes in mind, and if asked to, I'll also factor in your apparel slot amount and budget! [i][b]Scroll down to the bottom for the order form![/b][/i] [nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/635689553033822210/marb.png[/img] [center][size=1]Art by me![/size][/center] [/columns] ------ [size=5][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/size] Some of my personal favorites! Not in any particular order. [columns] [outfit=137938] [outfit=238012] [outfit=476607] [nextcol] [outfit=252112] [outfit=304351] [outfit=600728] [nextcol] [outfit=565496] [outfit=903167] [outfit=962291] [/columns] ------ [size=5][b]PRICING[/b][/size] You can pay 1 of three ways: > 6,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] > 5 [emoji=gem size=1] > [b]NEW[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26946308]1 of any item from this wishlist (in bio)[/url] You can order multiple outfits for multiple dragons at once if you wish! Just fill out the form for each. Also no need to ping me! I'm subscribed to the thread. No harm done if you do accidentally ping though. [quote=ORDER FORM] DRAGON IMAGE #DRAGONID [Description of an outfit theme or preference] [b]Current Apparel Slot Amount:[/b] __ [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [_] Disregard limit [b]Skin and Accents:[/b] [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [b]Budget:[/b] [_] Limited: #t, #g [_] Unlimited [b]Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places):[/b] [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [_] KS Items [/quote] [b][size=5]Heres a filled out form as an example![/size][/b] [quote=EXAMPLE FORM] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=25512444&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] #25512444 Use apparel that matches his gene colors. Use some items from the Polar Explorer sets. Gentle grandpa, use apparel that reflects this. Fully clothe (pants, shirt, the like). [b]Current Apparel Slot Amount:[/b] 9 [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x] Disregard limit [b]Skin and Accents:[/b] [_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ ) [x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [b]Budget:[/b] [x] Limited: 40,000t, 40g [_] Unlimited [b]Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places):[/b] [x] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [x] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [x] Swip Trading [x] KS Items [/quote] [color=transparent].[/color] ------ [b][size=5]CURRENTLY SERVING:[/size][/b] @/nevvermore @/ @/ @/ @/ [/center]
Please note: On Mondays and Tuesdays I'm away from 6-19 Server Time and on Wednesdays I'm away from 6-15 Server Time for school.
Orders will likely be completed on Wednesdays-Sundays.

Hey there! The name's Marble, and I'm the premier tailor over at the Clans of the North Star.
I've made well over 200 outfits for clan members and outsiders alike, and now I think it's time to open my doors globally!

For only 6k or 5 per outfit, I'll tailor an outfit or a group of outfits for you! I'll keep your tastes in mind, and if asked to, I'll also factor in your apparel slot amount and budget!

Scroll down to the bottom for the order form!
marb.png
Art by me!

EXAMPLES
Some of my personal favorites! Not in any particular order.
White Mage

Bog Witch

rd 01

Broken Warrior

Below Zero

ABSOLUTE MEGA POG

Runescar Sailor

yee haw

D U N E W A R D E N

PRICING
You can pay 1 of three ways:
> 6,000
> 5
> NEW: 1 of any item from this wishlist (in bio)

You can order multiple outfits for multiple dragons at once if you wish! Just fill out the form for each.
Also no need to ping me! I'm subscribed to the thread. No harm done if you do accidentally ping though.
ORDER FORM wrote:
DRAGON IMAGE
#DRAGONID

[Description of an outfit theme or preference]

Current Apparel Slot Amount: __
[_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount
[_] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ )
[_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent

Budget:
[_] Limited: #t, #g
[_] Unlimited

Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places):
[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[_] KS Items

Heres a filled out form as an example!
EXAMPLE FORM wrote:
dragon?did=25512444&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Use apparel that matches his gene colors. Use some items from the Polar Explorer sets.
Gentle grandpa, use apparel that reflects this.
Fully clothe (pants, shirt, the like).

Current Apparel Slot Amount: 9
[x] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (OPTIONAL: Skin name: ___ )
[x] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent

Budget:
[x] Limited: 40,000t, 40g
[_] Unlimited

[x] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[x] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[x] Swip Trading
[x] KS Items

CURRENTLY SERVING:
@/nevvermore
@/
@/
@/
@/
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
Additional Examples and Completed Orders
The Wilds

police sirens as a dragon

A Dazzling Act
Ruthless

A Twisted Mind

A Joyous Act

A Glamorous Glass-smith
The Dark Woods

Honorbound

A Modest Metal-smith
Additional Examples and Completed Orders
The Wilds

A Dazzling Act
Ruthless

A Twisted Mind

A Joyous Act

A Glamorous Glass-smith
The Dark Woods

Honorbound

A Modest Metal-smith
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30304658] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303047/30304658_350.png[/img] [/url] #30304658 [Description of outfit/preference: something plaguey/naturey mashup] Current Apparel Slot Amount: __ [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [x_] Disregard limit Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [_x] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading

30304658_350.png

[Description of outfit/preference: something plaguey/naturey mashup]

[x_] Disregard limit

Skin and Accents:
[_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ )

Budget:
[_x] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
4a0fJn6.png
@OmalleyCat This boy gave me quite the struggle! I'm counting this set as one outfit so don't worry about paying extra, but I just had to make this many because none were really clicking with me.
I wanted to match some colors with his genes but very few items match colorwise, so I just went 100% into the theme.

The Wilds
Ruthless
The Dark Woods

With the last two, I leaned more towards an animalistic sort of look because I felt that could both capture Nature and Plague at the same time.
I think my favorite is the last one because that's when I realized the Poison Thorn set went really well with his Glimmer color! That was a surprise.
@OmalleyCat This boy gave me quite the struggle! I'm counting this set as one outfit so don't worry about paying extra, but I just had to make this many because none were really clicking with me.
I wanted to match some colors with his genes but very few items match colorwise, so I just went 100% into the theme.

The Wilds
Ruthless
The Dark Woods

With the last two, I leaned more towards an animalistic sort of look because I felt that could both capture Nature and Plague at the same time.
I think my favorite is the last one because that's when I realized the Poison Thorn set went really well with his Glimmer color! That was a surprise.
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
You and me both! I’ve had this guy for almost 3 years and he has worn nothing XD Oooo I really love all three for different reasons, i might do a mush mash of all three. you definitely captured what I’ve failed to do after all these years [emoji=tundra star size=2] Thank you so much and I have you a little something extra for the multiple designs, I really appreciate it!!
You and me both! I’ve had this guy for almost 3 years and he has worn nothing XD
Oooo I really love all three for different reasons, i might do a mush mash of all three. you definitely captured what I’ve failed to do after all these years

Thank you so much and I have you a little something extra for the multiple designs, I really appreciate it!!
4a0fJn6.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53902643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539027/53902643_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ID:[/b] 53902643 Theam: Law enforcement (Sharif's deputy). I still want to keep the eye burner qualities. Partners with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=224484&did=22758525]Crow[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=224484&did=51756534]Nanami[/url], so I'd like some cordination. Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [X] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52371039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523711/52371039_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ID:[/b] 52371039 Theam: Dedicated knight. Matchy colors Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [X] you can use the skin he has on if you like, but it's not necessary (skin ID: 31060) ----- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4924787] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49248/4924787_350.png[/img] [/url] ID: 4924787 Theam: Something sinister/creepy. No witches apparel. This girl is a bit of a brute. Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: 31528) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent ----- These fields are the same for everyone so I only filed it out once. Current Apparel Slot Amount: all [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [X] KS Items[/center]

53902643_350.png

ID: 53902643

Theam: Law enforcement (Sharif's deputy). I still want to keep the eye burner qualities. Partners with Crow & Nanami, so I'd like some cordination.

Skin and Accents:
[X] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent

52371039_350.png

ID: 52371039

Theam: Dedicated knight. Matchy colors

Skin and Accents:
[X] you can use the skin he has on if you like, but it's not necessary (skin ID: 31060)

4924787_350.png

ID: 4924787

Theam: Something sinister/creepy. No witches apparel. This girl is a bit of a brute.

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: 31528)
These fields are the same for everyone so I only filed it out once.

Current Apparel Slot Amount: all
[X] Disregard limit

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[X] KS Items
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan these boys and girls were SO fun to do hecking gosh. It took me a while to get Victor to a place I liked because I don't often use highly colorful items but it was a fun experiment!! Oh but onto some details: [columns] [outfit=975120][color=transparent].....[/color] [nextcol] Seghada first, because I have the fewest notes about him. My first thing is that if you don't what to use a Twice-Dyed Mantle, I recommend the Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief. I used mostly white with only splashes of blue because I really think it brings out his beautiful wings more. I ended up not using his accent because I felt it didn't fit, but thats entirely up to you if you keep it and work it in! [/columns] [columns] Lorelei was also a bit tough for me and I went through a couple of iterations before settling on this (the others aren't worth showing trust me). I feel like the thorns really give that creepy vibe, and the cleaver was just a must in my eyes lmao. I thought about doing some blood-stained bandages but those made her way too busy imo. Thought I'd share in case you wanted to consider it yourself. [nextcol] [outfit=975099] [/columns] [columns] [outfit=975129][color=transparent].....[/color] [nextcol] Finally Victor!! I had trouble finding colorful apparel that wasn't the like- standard rainbow silks (which didn't fit the sound of his character imo). There are a few details that tie him into Crow and Nanami's designs: From Nanami: Duel Flowerfalls and Cutlass (which also filled a role in my mind that if hes an officer of the law he needs a weapon to enforce it). From Crow: Sage apparel and heavily clothed body. If you want more color I suggest a Wild Banner- I didn't want to cover his pretty wings personally. Edit: ALSO the Gold Steampunk Spats and the two Gloves are there to tie some colors back to the Cutlass! I thought it added some cohesion. [/columns] Hope these are around what you're looking for! And if not, I hope it sparked some ideas. [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
@Raan these boys and girls were SO fun to do hecking gosh.
It took me a while to get Victor to a place I liked because I don't often use highly colorful items but it was a fun experiment!!

Oh but onto some details:
Honorbound
Seghada first, because I have the fewest notes about him. My first thing is that if you don't what to use a Twice-Dyed Mantle, I recommend the Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief. I used mostly white with only splashes of blue because I really think it brings out his beautiful wings more.
I ended up not using his accent because I felt it didn't fit, but thats entirely up to you if you keep it and work it in!
Lorelei was also a bit tough for me and I went through a couple of iterations before settling on this (the others aren't worth showing trust me). I feel like the thorns really give that creepy vibe, and the cleaver was just a must in my eyes lmao.
I thought about doing some blood-stained bandages but those made her way too busy imo. Thought I'd share in case you wanted to consider it yourself.
A Twisted Mind
Finally Victor!! I had trouble finding colorful apparel that wasn't the like- standard rainbow silks (which didn't fit the sound of his character imo).
There are a few details that tie him into Crow and Nanami's designs:
From Nanami: Duel Flowerfalls and Cutlass (which also filled a role in my mind that if hes an officer of the law he needs a weapon to enforce it).
From Crow: Sage apparel and heavily clothed body.
If you want more color I suggest a Wild Banner- I didn't want to cover his pretty wings personally.
Edit: ALSO the Gold Steampunk Spats and the two Gloves are there to tie some colors back to the Cutlass! I thought it added some cohesion.

Hope these are around what you're looking for! And if not, I hope it sparked some ideas.
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@PolarisFox [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53880735] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538808/53880735_350.png[/img] [/url] #53880735 [Rhune is a metal worker, with his favorite products being weapons and armor. He's usually laid back, and just wants to be left alone to do his work. His lore is tied to the dragon below so you might want to read that first.] Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [X] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent ----- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54729919] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547300/54729919_350.png[/img] [/url] #54729919 (Disclaimer: I did not name these dragon they just happened to have close names) [This boy is the reason I included personality information on Rhune. Rhelos is a glassmith. Even though they don't work in the same material Rhelos has declared Rhune his rival in his quest to "make pretty things". Rhelos is a hyperactive, showoff who can't stand the idea of losing to anyone. Even more so since Rhune couldn't care less about winning. I would like them to have some simulare elements since they are both working in the same space, but Rhelos should be flashier.] Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [X] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent ----- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51510416] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515105/51510416_350.png[/img] [/url] #51510416 (I just realized I gave you all dragons with names starting in "rh-". What are the odds?) [I haven't decided if this girl is in my lore or just a random pretty. If she is in my lore she'd be the subjects of my clan's mad scientist who escaped to join the circus. No wing decorations, but she needs something flashy. If she's going to have that odd of a skin than why not go with pure chaos. Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Skin: Tendril Queen ID: 29460 ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent ----- Current Apparel Slot Amount: __ [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [X] KS Items[/center]
@PolarisFox

53880735_350.png

[Rhune is a metal worker, with his favorite products being weapons and armor. He's usually laid back, and just wants to be left alone to do his work. His lore is tied to the dragon below so you might want to read that first.]

Skin and Accents:

54729919_350.png

(Disclaimer: I did not name these dragon they just happened to have close names)

[This boy is the reason I included personality information on Rhune. Rhelos is a glassmith. Even though they don't work in the same material Rhelos has declared Rhune his rival in his quest to "make pretty things". Rhelos is a hyperactive, showoff who can't stand the idea of losing to anyone. Even more so since Rhune couldn't care less about winning. I would like them to have some simulare elements since they are both working in the same space, but Rhelos should be flashier.]

Skin and Accents:

51510416_350.png

(I just realized I gave you all dragons with names starting in "rh-". What are the odds?)

[I haven't decided if this girl is in my lore or just a random pretty. If she is in my lore she'd be the subjects of my clan's mad scientist who escaped to join the circus. No wing decorations, but she needs something flashy. If she's going to have that odd of a skin than why not go with pure chaos.

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Skin: Tendril Queen ID: 29460 )
[X] Disregard limit

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[X] KS Items
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54661370] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546614/54661370_350.png[/img] [/url] #54661370 Minimal with like a space theme, I'm really looking for a nice appeal piece to go on his head Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [X] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21558216] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215583/21558216_350.png[/img] [/url] #21558216 Like a Desert warrior kind of theme, must use a wolf cape of some kind. Skin and Accents: [_] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: ___ ) [X] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21512038] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215121/21512038_350.png[/img] [/url] #21512038 An electric/steel golem Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Little Bolt #11975 ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56229895] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562299/56229895_350.png[/img] [/url] #56229895 Like an electric spirit or deity kind of feel to him. Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Ancient Golem #27215 ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32523245] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325233/32523245_350.png[/img] [/url] #32523245 A monsterish kind a feel to him, or a mad scientist, just something different then his current outfit Skin and Accents: [X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Festering Bogling #20164 ) [_] Do NOT Equipt a Skin/Accent --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Apparel Slot Amount: __ [_] Restrain outfit to Slot amount [X] Disregard limit Budget: [_] Limited: #t, #g [X] Unlimited Apparel exclusions (do not include sets from the following places): [_] Chest Openings only [_] Festival Exclusive [_] Gem Marketplace [_] Baldwin Brewing [_] Coliseum Drops [_] Swip Trading [X] KS Items

54661370_350.png

Minimal with like a space theme, I'm really looking for a nice appeal piece to go on his head

Skin and Accents:

21558216_350.png

Like a Desert warrior kind of theme, must use a wolf cape of some kind.

Skin and Accents:

21512038_350.png

An electric/steel golem

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Little Bolt #11975 )

56229895_350.png

Like an electric spirit or deity kind of feel to him.

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Ancient Golem #27215 )

32523245_350.png

A monsterish kind a feel to him, or a mad scientist, just something different then his current outfit

Skin and Accents:
[X] Use a Skin or Accent (Skin name: Festering Bogling #20164 )

[X] Disregard limit

Budget:
[X] Unlimited

[_] Chest Openings only
[_] Festival Exclusive
[_] Gem Marketplace
[_] Baldwin Brewing
[_] Coliseum Drops
[_] Swip Trading
[X] KS Items
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Raan Round two! I had a lot of fun with Rhea especially, and I ended up making two possible outfits for her (still counts as only one order, don't worry about paying more!)

So since you said Rhea has run away to join the circus, two entirely different concepts popped into my head at once, so I thought it'd be valid to show both of them.
A Dazzling Act
A Joyous Act
One of them is a little more pretty over lore, and the other one digs a little more into the jester/circus aesthetic. I must admit I really do like the first one a little more... those layered Starsilks man.
Next is Rhune. You said they were a laid back, so I tried to use less flashy sorts of apparel.
A Modest Metal-smith
I used both Rose Gold Steampunk items as well as Ceramic Steampunk items because the contrast was really nice, and it matched the Forgetools quite well. The Healer items tied to the together pretty well since it has colors from both sets too!
And finally here's Rhelos! You said he was a show off which INSTANTLY made me think of Starsilks- really Starsilks just look like a big flex to me.
A Glamorous Glass-smith
The Constantan Steampunk stuff also works really well, and really ties his look to Rhune's. I would have used more Brilliant Healer's items but I kept finding apparel pieces that just looked better in their place.

I hope these can be some good starting points for outfits for these guys!
@Raan Round two! I had a lot of fun with Rhea especially, and I ended up making two possible outfits for her (still counts as only one order, don't worry about paying more!)

So since you said Rhea has run away to join the circus, two entirely different concepts popped into my head at once, so I thought it'd be valid to show both of them.
A Dazzling Act
A Joyous Act
One of them is a little more pretty over lore, and the other one digs a little more into the jester/circus aesthetic. I must admit I really do like the first one a little more... those layered Starsilks man.
Next is Rhune. You said they were a laid back, so I tried to use less flashy sorts of apparel.
A Modest Metal-smith
I used both Rose Gold Steampunk items as well as Ceramic Steampunk items because the contrast was really nice, and it matched the Forgetools quite well. The Healer items tied to the together pretty well since it has colors from both sets too!
And finally here's Rhelos! You said he was a show off which INSTANTLY made me think of Starsilks- really Starsilks just look like a big flex to me.
A Glamorous Glass-smith
The Constantan Steampunk stuff also works really well, and really ties his look to Rhune's. I would have used more Brilliant Healer's items but I kept finding apparel pieces that just looked better in their place.

I hope these can be some good starting points for outfits for these guys!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
1 2 3