Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] doe's moodboard shop
1 2
[center][emoji=bamboo chute] so i've recently got into making moodboards for my dragons, & figured it'd be nice to have some practice. so i'm offering my services out to fr! ------ [u]slots:[/u] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ------ [u]pricing:[/u] 300x300 and under: 10g / 10k 640x640 and under: 25g / 25k 800x800 and under: 40g / 40k alternative payment with items on my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=215983&tab=dragon&did=20388248]wishlist[/url] is accepted; please send a pm after posting your form so we can discuss. i will request payment after finishing your work and will send it to you via pm upon receiving payment. payment can be sent by either pm or one-way crossroad. ------ [u]ordering[/u] [emoji=bamboo chute] you can order up to three at once. one moodboard request = one slot. [quote="SELECT ALL"]@mildlyanxiousdoe hey! i'd like a moodboard! [b]link to dragon/image:[/b] (preferrably both) [b]dimensions:[/b] (no bigger than 800x800. fr bio dimensions are max 640x640. if you leave this blank it'll probably be 630x360) [b]general colour palette:[/b] (no more than four colours. if you leave this blank i'll base the colours off the dragon) [b]anything you want in particular:[/b] (eg swords, flowers, religious imagery, etc) [b]anything in particular you [i]don't[/i] want:[/b] (eg images of people, x colour, quotes, etc) [b]quick dragon summary:[/b] (eg. they're a warrior. they had a bad childhood but have found their happiness now in their friends and family. they like writing in their spare time) [b]anything else?[/b]: (general comments, requests etc. i'll do my best to tailor my work to you.) [b]wanna be added to the pinglist?:[/b] (for future openings, updates etc)[/quote] ------ [u]general shop rules[/u] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1] - i will usually spend a few hours on each moodboard so [i]please[/i] do not ask me to give you a discount or lower the price. - i have the right to reject any order i do not wish to accept. - the images used will all comply with fr's terms of use - no swearing, nudity or excessive blood will be shown. if you wish to have a moodboard outside these terms & can assure me it will not be used onsite (for example, an oc moodboard) please contact me on [url=mildlyanxiousdoe.tumblr.com]my tumblr[/url]. - turnaround for moodboards is anywhere from an hour to a few days. please keep in mind that i am a person with a life outside of fr and may have other things to focus on that aren't your order. if i will be absent from the shop for a period of time longer than two days i will notify all current slot holders. - i do not accept payment in the form of dragons or items not currently on my wishlist. - you are allowed to re-upload your moodboard to other sites (such as imgur) but please credit me. you are not allowed to claim my work as your own. ------ [u]pinglist[/u] @- ------ [b]examples of my work are in the next post! [/b][/center]

so i've recently got into making moodboards for my dragons,
& figured it'd be nice to have some practice. so i'm offering my services out to fr!

slots:

pricing:

300x300 and under: 10g / 10k
640x640 and under: 25g / 25k
800x800 and under: 40g / 40k

alternative payment with items on my wishlist is accepted;
please send a pm after posting your form so we can discuss.

i will request payment after finishing your work and will send it to you via pm upon receiving payment. payment can be sent by either pm or one-way crossroad.

ordering

you can order up to three at once. one moodboard request = one slot.

SELECT ALL wrote:
@mildlyanxiousdoe
hey! i'd like a moodboard!

link to dragon/image: (preferrably both)

dimensions: (no bigger than 800x800. fr bio dimensions are max 640x640. if you leave this blank it'll probably be 630x360)

general colour palette: (no more than four colours. if you leave this blank i'll base the colours off the dragon)

anything you want in particular: (eg swords, flowers, religious imagery, etc)

anything in particular you don't want: (eg images of people, x colour, quotes, etc)

quick dragon summary: (eg. they're a warrior. they had a bad childhood but have found their happiness now in their friends and family. they like writing in their spare time)

anything else?: (general comments, requests etc. i'll do my best to tailor my work to you.)

wanna be added to the pinglist?: (for future openings, updates etc)

general shop rules

- i will usually spend a few hours on each moodboard so please do not ask me to give you a discount or lower the price.

- i have the right to reject any order i do not wish to accept.

- the images used will all comply with fr's terms of use - no swearing, nudity or excessive blood will be shown. if you wish to have a moodboard outside these terms & can assure me it will not be used onsite (for example, an oc moodboard) please contact me on my tumblr.

- turnaround for moodboards is anywhere from an hour to a few days. please keep in mind that i am a person with a life outside of fr and may have other things to focus on that aren't your order. if i will be absent from the shop for a period of time longer than two days i will notify all current slot holders.

- i do not accept payment in the form of dragons or items not currently on my wishlist.

- you are allowed to re-upload your moodboard to other sites (such as imgur) but please credit me. you are not allowed to claim my work as your own.

pinglist

@-

examples of my work are in the next post!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
[center][u]examples[/u] [emoji=bamboo chute] all of these were made specifically for myself or other people, please do not use. please also note that i will not be making round moodboards. [img]https://i.imgur.com/g7vStrd.png[/img] for user squirrelatory [img]https://i.imgur.com/uhcDe1z.png[/img] for user goblincat [img]https://i.imgur.com/Frnu01m.png[/img] personal [img]https://i.imgur.com/FvJrCPV.png[/img] personal [img]https://i.imgur.com/p4CSdOK.png[/img] for user unlucky (my gf :') ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5cMajW.png[/img] personal[/center]
examples

all of these were made specifically for myself or other people, please do not use.
please also note that i will not be making round moodboards.

g7vStrd.png
for user squirrelatory

uhcDe1z.png
for user goblincat

Frnu01m.png
personal

FvJrCPV.png
personal

p4CSdOK.png
for user unlucky (my gf :') )

L5cMajW.png
personal
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@mildlyanxiousdoe This is a really cool concept!! [b]link to dragon/image: [/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54327415] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543275/54327415_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dimensions[/b]: (no bigger than 800x800. fr bio dimensions are max 640x640. if you leave this blank it'll probably be 630x360) 630x360 is fine [b] general colour palette[/b]: (no more than four colours. if you leave this blank i'll base the colours off the dragon) Please use colors off of the dragon! [b]anything you want in particular:[/b] His name is based off of lyrics from an old Scottish ballad (specifically[url=https://tam-lin.org/versions/fair.html] Tam Lin[/url]), so maybe traditional Scottish or Celtic imagery? Probably something vaguely within the realm of fantasy stuff/forests/roses/fairies/etc, but you have artistic freedom! [b]anything in particular you don't want: [/b](eg images of people, x colour, quotes, etc) I don't want pictures of people's faces if possible [b]quick dragon summary:[/b] (eg. they're a warrior. they had a bad childhood but have found their happiness now in their friends and family. they like writing in their spare time) Don't have lore for him yet :') [b]anything else?: [/b](general comments, requests etc. i'll do my best to tailor my work to you.) I'm really looking forward to how this comes out! Apologies for being sort of vague, let me know if you have any questions!
@mildlyanxiousdoe
This is a really cool concept!!

link to dragon/image:

54327415_350.png

dimensions: (no bigger than 800x800. fr bio dimensions are max 640x640. if you leave this blank it'll probably be 630x360)
630x360 is fine

general colour palette
: (no more than four colours. if you leave this blank i'll base the colours off the dragon)
Please use colors off of the dragon!

anything you want in particular:
His name is based off of lyrics from an old Scottish ballad (specifically Tam Lin), so maybe traditional Scottish or Celtic imagery? Probably something vaguely within the realm of fantasy stuff/forests/roses/fairies/etc, but you have artistic freedom!

anything in particular you don't want: (eg images of people, x colour, quotes, etc)
I don't want pictures of people's faces if possible

quick dragon summary: (eg. they're a warrior. they had a bad childhood but have found their happiness now in their friends and family. they like writing in their spare time)
Don't have lore for him yet :')

anything else?: (general comments, requests etc. i'll do my best to tailor my work to you.)
I'm really looking forward to how this comes out! Apologies for being sort of vague, let me know if you have any questions!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@mildlyanxiousdoe I'll take a moodboards! [s]I also sent you a mail.[/s] [b]link to dragon/image[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55410129] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554102/55410129_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]dimensions[/b]:600x600 [b]general colour palette[/b]: base it off of her colors [b]anything you want in particular: [/b] nope, I give you free reign [b]anything in particular you don't want:[/b] as previously stated, I give you free reign. Include want you want, don't include what you don't want [b]quick dragon summary[/b]: Eve was the first sinner. She ate the apple and everything and is now in Purgatory tormenting dragons who are trying pay pay repentance before entering Heaven. She doesn't want to just break their body, but soul too. Often being called a cunning barbarian. [b]anything else?:[/b] Good luck with business and any future adventures!
@mildlyanxiousdoe
I'll take a moodboards! I also sent you a mail.

link to dragon/image:
55410129_350.png

dimensions:600x600

general colour palette: base it off of her colors

anything you want in particular: nope, I give you free reign

anything in particular you don't want: as previously stated, I give you free reign. Include want you want, don't include what you don't want

quick dragon summary: Eve was the first sinner. She ate the apple and everything and is now in Purgatory tormenting dragons who are trying pay pay repentance before entering Heaven. She doesn't want to just break their body, but soul too. Often being called a cunning barbarian.

anything else?: Good luck with business and any future adventures!
Eyeballs2.png
@goblincat @squirrelatory

thank you both for ordering! you've both been given slots and i will begin work shortly. c:
@goblincat @squirrelatory

thank you both for ordering! you've both been given slots and i will begin work shortly. c:
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@goblincat

i've just finished your moodboard! i'm hoping you'll like it c:
the total comes to 25g/25k, so please send payment when you can!
@goblincat

i've just finished your moodboard! i'm hoping you'll like it c:
the total comes to 25g/25k, so please send payment when you can!
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@Squirrelatory

your moodboard is complete!
please send payment when you can and i'll send it to you c:
@Squirrelatory

your moodboard is complete!
please send payment when you can and i'll send it to you c: