Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kyrokey's kpixels | ANIMATED DRAGONS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
That's beautiful!
That's beautiful!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
it's beautiful! yes I would!!
it's beautiful! yes I would!!
[size=2]@InfectedWolf @Slaytheist @Stormfire3501 @Jezebethx @MistyGold @Johan @Pipboys @Dreamson @Razatharia @TwT[/size] Alright, the signature imperial loop is officially available to order! They're $30/3kG/3mT [img]https://i.ibb.co/xM86Nhj/imptemplate.gif[/img]
@InfectedWolf @Slaytheist @Stormfire3501 @Jezebethx @MistyGold @Johan @Pipboys @Dreamson @Razatharia @TwT

Alright, the signature imperial loop is officially available to order! They're $30/3kG/3mT
imptemplate.gif
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
Hm, could you add me to your update pinglist?

Must get myself one of those imps when I saved up some more gems.
Hm, could you add me to your update pinglist?

Must get myself one of those imps when I saved up some more gems.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths Will do! Looking forward to it :3
@MurkyDepths Will do! Looking forward to it :3
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
updated wishlist w/ apparel
updated wishlist w/ apparel
bump
bump
bump
bump
@InfectedWolf @Slaytheist @Stormfire3501 @Jezebethx @MistyGold @Johan @Pipboys @Dreamson @Razatharia @TwT @MurkyDepths

Well, y'all. I'm sorry to say that I've bent under the weight of capitalism and I've lowered my prices. My pieces are now PWYW at or above a minimum amount specified on the Pricing page.

Animated Imps are now >/= $10/1kG/1mT
Simple Loops are now >/= $4/400G/400kG

Absolutely willing to discuss making pixel art not currently listed, though prices will vary.
@InfectedWolf @Slaytheist @Stormfire3501 @Jezebethx @MistyGold @Johan @Pipboys @Dreamson @Razatharia @TwT @MurkyDepths

Well, y'all. I'm sorry to say that I've bent under the weight of capitalism and I've lowered my prices. My pieces are now PWYW at or above a minimum amount specified on the Pricing page.

Animated Imps are now >/= $10/1kG/1mT
Simple Loops are now >/= $4/400G/400kG

Absolutely willing to discuss making pixel art not currently listed, though prices will vary.
Hey could you put me on the pinglist for new bases? I really love the bogsnek one, it's so cute!! Is it currently available so I can order one?
Hey could you put me on the pinglist for new bases? I really love the bogsnek one, it's so cute!! Is it currently available so I can order one?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12