Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yoyo's Yarns (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3fcgUUz.jpg.jpg[/img][/center] [center]X X X X X X[/center] [center][size=5] Mumbled curses and the sound of frantic scribbling greet you as you push past the sakura moss hanging in front of the cave entrance. The sign outside had said 'Yoyo's writing shop', and despite how crooked and messily written it had been, you were intrigued. The unkempt looking sign soon made sense as you looked around. Scattered papers littered the floor, and various trinkets were placed around carelessly on shelves made of rock. Multiple kinds of pink and purple crystals jutted up from the ground, sparkling in the dim purple light the enchanted candles offered. Scanning the area for any sign of life, you were surprised to find that the store seemed to be empty. Disappointed, you turn to exit when suddenly you hear what sounds like a small being clearing their throat. You look down to see a tiny fae peering up at you from under her pink Cabbie. "Welcome! I'm Yoyo. What can I do for ya?"[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43922856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439229/43922856_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]X X X X X X[/center] [center][size=5]Welcome to my writing/lore shop! Here you can buy lore bios, specific scene writings, character interaction shorts, short stories, and character concepts! I am only taking FR commissions at the time. The password is stars, put it in the other section. I don't have many things I won't write (other than nsfw), but I reserve the right to decline your request if the subject makes me uncomfortable. [/size][center] [center]X X X X X X[/center] [Center][size=5]I currently am only accepting treasure, gems, eggs, and wishlist items! Price is PWYW, however I do ask for at least 50kt for works more than 500 words! [/center] [center]X X X X X X[/center] [Center][size=5]Form:[/center][/size] [center][quote] Username: Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Payment method: Characters you want to be included: Character personalities, if not in their bio: Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: Other: [/quote][/center] [center]X X X X X X[/center] [Center][size=5]Examples![/center][/size] [center] Examples of snippets, short bios, and in depth bios [url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cl74BKcVZ3pbWw3K5Yh7BEDqbFqOjYHhLH8ZqmMgcgE/edit?usp=drivesdk[/url] Human OC writing example: [Url=https://toyhou.se/~literature/51200.together]Here[/url] [Url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CBEW5l8H786byIa8TkNOd9AQq_6nW6GEavqdnGhLKH4/edit?usp=drivesdk]Second Person Example (most recent)[/url] Another short snippet example: [quote] Darkness surrounded her, the towering trees appearing like giants with their branch arms stretched out to throw her into their waiting maw. She could hear the scuttling of life all around her, the once peaceful (and perhaps even appetizing) sound now turning her stomach into a churning pit of fear. Laria had never been afraid of this forest before. Of course, that might have been because she'd never faced it alone. Her mama had always told her to stay away from the forest once night fell. It had never seemed too serious, always just offhand comments when she chased a group of lightning bugs too close to the clan exit or curiously tried to sneak away to explore as hatchlings tend to do. "There are monsters out there." She could recall her mother saying when she asked why she couldn't go with her father on one of his many night-time trips. "It's dangerous, especially for little hatchlings like you." "But we're dragons! Nothing should scare us!" Laria had answered incredulously, proudly demonstrating her scary dragon prowress by crouching low and letting out a growl that sounded more like a purring kitten, pausing and tilting her head when her mother laughed. "Yes, my dear, we are pretty frightening." She had said, moving her head forward to nuzzle her daughter affectionately. "But even so, we still have things we must fear. Even the scariest of monsters have something they are afraid of. We are no different." She could tell now that her mother was right, shuddering body pressed low to the damp forest ground. Her eyes darted to and fro, desperately trying to find something that gave her an inkling of an idea of where she was. The only light she had came from her own body, the markings seemingly sprawled across her body emitting a dull shine that seemed to fade in and out of intensity like a candle on the last of its wick. Even the moon was blotted out by the dense canopy of tree crowns that hung above her, making it seem as if the night sky had gone void of stars. She was afraid. [/quote] [quote] She was a being of the shadows, and he a being of light. She was the darkest reaches of space, and he the brightest of the cosmos. Their love was forbidden, and yet inevitable. He followed her like a planet to its orbit, for she was surely his sun. He would gift her the prettiest of his stars, offer her a life beside him is the highest status of the galaxy, yet she was never satisfied. One day, as they sat, bathing in the light of galaxies millions of years away, he asked her why. "Don't you wonder what it's like?" She had responded sadly, eyes distant, as they always were. "Wonder about what it is like...?" He prompted, for she was making no sense. They had it all- all they could ask for and more. What could she possibly wish for? "To live. To breathe. To exist like they do down below." She said, casting her gaze unto the world below them. [/quote] Slots: 1.Fazb3arFr1ghts 2.Sofia007 3.espeonstudios 4. 5. [center]X X X X X X[/center]
3fcgUUz.jpg.jpg
X X X X X X
Mumbled curses and the sound of frantic scribbling greet you as you push past the sakura moss hanging in front of the cave entrance. The sign outside had said 'Yoyo's writing shop', and despite how crooked and messily written it had been, you were intrigued. The unkempt looking sign soon made sense as you looked around. Scattered papers littered the floor, and various trinkets were placed around carelessly on shelves made of rock. Multiple kinds of pink and purple crystals jutted up from the ground, sparkling in the dim purple light the enchanted candles offered. Scanning the area for any sign of life, you were surprised to find that the store seemed to be empty. Disappointed, you turn to exit when suddenly you hear what sounds like a small being clearing their throat. You look down to see a tiny fae peering up at you from under her pink Cabbie. "Welcome! I'm Yoyo. What can I do for ya?"
X X X X X X
Welcome to my writing/lore shop! Here you can buy lore bios, specific scene writings, character interaction shorts, short stories, and character concepts! I am only taking FR commissions at the time. The password is stars, put it in the other section. I don't have many things I won't write (other than nsfw), but I reserve the right to decline your request if the subject makes me uncomfortable.
X X X X X X
I currently am only accepting treasure, gems, eggs, and wishlist items! Price is PWYW, however I do ask for at least 50kt for works more than 500 words!

X X X X X X
Form:

Quote:
Username:
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.):
Payment method:
Characters you want to be included:
Character personalities, if not in their bio:
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included:
Other:
X X X X X X
Examples!

Examples of snippets, short bios, and in depth bios
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cl74BKcVZ3pbWw3K5Yh7BEDqbFqOjYHhLH8ZqmMgcgE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Human OC writing example:
Here

Second Person Example (most recent)

Another short snippet example:
Quote:
Darkness surrounded her, the towering trees appearing like giants with their branch arms stretched out to throw her into their waiting maw. She could hear the scuttling of life all around her, the once peaceful (and perhaps even appetizing) sound now turning her stomach into a churning pit of fear.

Laria had never been afraid of this forest before. Of course, that might have been because she'd never faced it alone.

Her mama had always told her to stay away from the forest once night fell. It had never seemed too serious, always just offhand comments when she chased a group of lightning bugs too close to the clan exit or curiously tried to sneak away to explore as hatchlings tend to do.

"There are monsters out there." She could recall her mother saying when she asked why she couldn't go with her father on one of his many night-time trips. "It's dangerous, especially for little hatchlings like you."

"But we're dragons! Nothing should scare us!" Laria had answered incredulously, proudly demonstrating her scary dragon prowress by crouching low and letting out a growl that sounded more like a purring kitten, pausing and tilting her head when her mother laughed.

"Yes, my dear, we are pretty frightening." She had said, moving her head forward to nuzzle her daughter affectionately. "But even so, we still have things we must fear. Even the scariest of monsters have something they are afraid of. We are no different."

She could tell now that her mother was right, shuddering body pressed low to the damp forest ground. Her eyes darted to and fro, desperately trying to find something that gave her an inkling of an idea of where she was. The only light she had came from her own body, the markings seemingly sprawled across her body emitting a dull shine that seemed to fade in and out of intensity like a candle on the last of its wick. Even the moon was blotted out by the dense canopy of tree crowns that hung above her, making it seem as if the night sky had gone void of stars.

She was afraid.
Quote:
She was a being of the shadows, and he a being of light. She was the darkest reaches of space, and he the brightest of the cosmos.

Their love was forbidden, and yet inevitable.

He followed her like a planet to its orbit, for she was surely his sun. He would gift her the prettiest of his stars, offer her a life beside him is the highest status of the galaxy, yet she was never satisfied.

One day, as they sat, bathing in the light of galaxies millions of years away, he asked her why.

"Don't you wonder what it's like?" She had responded sadly, eyes distant, as they always were.

"Wonder about what it is like...?" He prompted, for she was making no sense. They had it all- all they could ask for and more. What could she possibly wish for?

"To live. To breathe. To exist like they do down below." She said, casting her gaze unto the world below them.
Slots:
1.Fazb3arFr1ghts
2.Sofia007
3.espeonstudios

X X X X X X
Updated the prices a bit :)
Updated the prices a bit :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Prices updated for the final time; sorry for all of the changes, I am still attempting to test this whole thing out :)
Prices updated for the final time; sorry for all of the changes, I am still attempting to test this whole thing out :)
@AloneTogether
Username: Starstalker
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Scene writing, I suppose you would call it
Payment method: Treasure
Characters you want to be included (flight rising dragons or ocs are fine!): Kanami and Setsuko
Character personalities, if not in their bio: Kanami is cheerful and loud. She's honestly a whirlwind. She's not afraid to throw down, though, especially when she feels like someone is being treated unfairly. She's got a bit of a temper. Setsuko keeps her grounded. Setsuko is quiet, but kind and loving. Dragons other than Kanami rarely her her speak, but she can talk to Kanami all day. It makes her sad that many dragons are intimidated by her.
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: Well, the idea that I've always kind of wanted to see for them is Kanami's realization of her feelings for Setsuko. They both came to the clan as hatchlings shortly after the clan started. They grew up together and were fast friends. Because Setsuko has odd colors, she wasn't expected to take a mate to breed with, but Kanami was. (Under the current leadership, no one is expected to take a mate, let alone to breed.) Her mate wasn't unkind to her, and he may have even loved her in his own way, but they weren't good together. Kanami tried to love him, anyway, and bore his children (which Setsuko helped her raise). Eventually, he was killed as a sacrifice to the Stormcatcher, after which point Kanami went back to sharing a den with Setsuko.
Other: You're more than welcome to go wild, and you for sure don't have to follow/write that story. Do whatever strikes you. I want you to have fun with it.
@AloneTogether
Username: Starstalker
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Scene writing, I suppose you would call it
Payment method: Treasure
Characters you want to be included (flight rising dragons or ocs are fine!): Kanami and Setsuko
Character personalities, if not in their bio: Kanami is cheerful and loud. She's honestly a whirlwind. She's not afraid to throw down, though, especially when she feels like someone is being treated unfairly. She's got a bit of a temper. Setsuko keeps her grounded. Setsuko is quiet, but kind and loving. Dragons other than Kanami rarely her her speak, but she can talk to Kanami all day. It makes her sad that many dragons are intimidated by her.
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: Well, the idea that I've always kind of wanted to see for them is Kanami's realization of her feelings for Setsuko. They both came to the clan as hatchlings shortly after the clan started. They grew up together and were fast friends. Because Setsuko has odd colors, she wasn't expected to take a mate to breed with, but Kanami was. (Under the current leadership, no one is expected to take a mate, let alone to breed.) Her mate wasn't unkind to her, and he may have even loved her in his own way, but they weren't good together. Kanami tried to love him, anyway, and bore his children (which Setsuko helped her raise). Eventually, he was killed as a sacrifice to the Stormcatcher, after which point Kanami went back to sharing a den with Setsuko.
Other: You're more than welcome to go wild, and you for sure don't have to follow/write that story. Do whatever strikes you. I want you to have fun with it.
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker

Awesome! Do you mind if I pm you with brainstorming for the idea? :)
@Starstalker

Awesome! Do you mind if I pm you with brainstorming for the idea? :)
@AloneTogether
Go ahead!! I don't mind :>
@AloneTogether
Go ahead!! I don't mind :>
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Bump
Bump
@AloneTogether thanks for recommending your shop :O [b]Username[/b]: TwoBigFools [b]Type of Writing[/b]: Character Concept Creation i think? [b]Payment method[/b]: treasureee [b]Characters you want to be included[/b] : lore is for this soon to be baby [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50272889] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=102&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=79&auth=6ba4b0b511621f711f3b9e7ba9c8b1fab8b979fa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]i guess his parents?? but they're legit just exalted skdjsjk m'boy robin is also here but he doesnt have lore yet either [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55591719] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555918/55591719_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character personalities[/b]: pretty sporadic, sometimes is very fidgety and sometimes is very still, gives you that menacing stare that little kids give you. gets very fidgety and stutters talking to strangers, he tries his best to make a good first impression. once he gets comfortable he wont hesitate to do literally anything "look at my twitchy bone collection,, ISNT IT COOL???" [b]Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included[/b]: his mother went away from his home wind clan, and his father was exalted to the windsinger shortly after that. zephyr was going to be exalted with his father but ran away to try to find his mother. the winds let him reach to the southern icefield all the way to his mother's clan, but he found out that his mother too was exalted to the icewarden. he was going to give up, but robin and the caravan were passing through the southern icefield one day. robin found zephyr in a snowbank almost frozen to death and eventually helped zephyr cope without his birth parents. zephyr is now an aspiring baby artist and likes asking other dragons to be the subject of his drawings. he likes getting payed by food, hematite, firestarters, and twitching leg bones. there are sometimes days when he draws disturbing things, will he someday accidentally summon an eldritch god?? yeah probably [b]Other[/b]: himb made u art,, litle bby hand,,, he gibe!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529833482290200590/635229850080378899/unknown.png[/img]
@AloneTogether
thanks for recommending your shop :O
Username: TwoBigFools
Type of Writing: Character Concept Creation i think?
Payment method: treasureee
Characters you want to be included : lore is for this soon to be baby
dragon?age=0&body=102&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=79&auth=6ba4b0b511621f711f3b9e7ba9c8b1fab8b979fa&dummyext=prev.png
i guess his parents?? but they're legit just exalted skdjsjk m'boy robin is also here but he doesnt have lore yet either
55591719_350.png

Character personalities: pretty sporadic, sometimes is very fidgety and sometimes is very still, gives you that menacing stare that little kids give you. gets very fidgety and stutters talking to strangers, he tries his best to make a good first impression. once he gets comfortable he wont hesitate to do literally anything "look at my twitchy bone collection,, ISNT IT COOL???"
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included:
his mother went away from his home wind clan, and his father was exalted to the windsinger shortly after that. zephyr was going to be exalted with his father but ran away to try to find his mother. the winds let him reach to the southern icefield all the way to his mother's clan, but he found out that his mother too was exalted to the icewarden.
he was going to give up, but robin and the caravan were passing through the southern icefield one day. robin found zephyr in a snowbank almost frozen to death and eventually helped zephyr cope without his birth parents.
zephyr is now an aspiring baby artist and likes asking other dragons to be the subject of his drawings. he likes getting payed by food, hematite, firestarters, and twitching leg bones. there are sometimes days when he draws disturbing things, will he someday accidentally summon an eldritch god?? yeah probably
Other: himb made u art,, litle bby hand,,, he gibe!! unknown.png
SHOPPEE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8