Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saurgazing's Commissions | CLOSED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Saurgazing Whoopwhoop! [emoji=firework size=1] I'd like a Full drawing halfbody of her in her lab - looking at books and vials of glowing red liquid. If possible, I'd like her to have her metal-arm but you can see the reflection of her shadow-arm in a mirror on the wall (of course if that's too intricate or complex I understand if you'd rather not include it). If you need more detailed info lemme know ^.^ Also, if you accept items and things, you can check [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58866729]this dragon's bio[/url] and see if there's anything you'd like!
@Saurgazing

Whoopwhoop!
I'd like a Full drawing halfbody of her in her lab - looking at books and vials of glowing red liquid. If possible, I'd like her to have her metal-arm but you can see the reflection of her shadow-arm in a mirror on the wall (of course if that's too intricate or complex I understand if you'd rather not include it). If you need more detailed info lemme know ^.^

Also, if you accept items and things, you can check this dragon's bio and see if there's anything you'd like!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus I like the idea with the mirror, I'll try to include that. ^^ As for the items, I might be interested in the Nocturne breed change and the egg. The breed change is about 70kt/g LAH and the egg about 300kt/g LAH, so we could do 1630kt/g for the payment? c:

Also just wanted to ask if her skin is pure white or if it's like normal human skin color? XD
@Jaderannosaurus I like the idea with the mirror, I'll try to include that. ^^ As for the items, I might be interested in the Nocturne breed change and the egg. The breed change is about 70kt/g LAH and the egg about 300kt/g LAH, so we could do 1630kt/g for the payment? c:

Also just wanted to ask if her skin is pure white or if it's like normal human skin color? XD
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Saurgazing

She's a bit more pale than most people but her skin is still the usual colour :P
100% - Would you prefer a PM or message for payment?
@Saurgazing

She's a bit more pale than most people but her skin is still the usual colour :P
100% - Would you prefer a PM or message for payment?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus I prefer CR! Also I don't accept the payment until I'm done with the commission. I'll be sending you wips to confirm things ^^
Let me know if you'd prefer if I accepted immediately though.
@Jaderannosaurus I prefer CR! Also I don't accept the payment until I'm done with the commission. I'll be sending you wips to confirm things ^^
Let me know if you'd prefer if I accepted immediately though.
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Saurgazing

No prob; you can accept after - one final question - do you acvept mixed t/g payment?
@Saurgazing

No prob; you can accept after - one final question - do you acvept mixed t/g payment?
@Jaderannosaurus Yup, mixed payment is fine!
@Jaderannosaurus Yup, mixed payment is fine!
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Saurgazing

Sent it over! You can ping me here for WIPs or send 'em via messages; whatever you prefer :P
@Saurgazing

Sent it over! You can ping me here for WIPs or send 'em via messages; whatever you prefer :P
[quote name="Saurgazing" date="2020-03-29 12:31:57" ] @/SilverDeath [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604277775838216224/693904865616855121/frostbite.png[/img] I hope you like it![/center] [/quote] Aaaaa I do love it thank you!!
Saurgazing wrote on 2020-03-29 12:31:57:
@/SilverDeath
frostbite.png

I hope you like it!

Aaaaa I do love it thank you!!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Bayonet I hope you like it! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604277775838216224/696336544193183824/ten.png[/img][/center]
@Bayonet I hope you like it!
ten.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Saurgazing
He looks adorable! ;; Thank you very much!
@Saurgazing
He looks adorable! ;; Thank you very much!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20