Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- PROCESSING ORDERS
1 2 3 4
@jimidoodles
If you're still doing these, I'd love to grab a couple sketches from you!

-Link to your dragon or OC: here
He's a fallen angel, who's melancholic and rather apathetic about everything.

She's a magical girl, generally pretty optimistic and determined.

-Sketch color (or just let me choose): Up to you

-Headshot (5kt), Bust (7kt) or whole torso (10kt): Whatever floats your boat. I'll be paying >100k per character, but I'm happy to leave it in your hands

-Any extra requirements such as extra character, smaller canvas, characters having an interaction: I know I've done two in one form, but I'd like both of them on separate canvases. You're welcome to take artistic freedom with their designs if you want to; I don't mind.

Thank you!
@jimidoodles
If you're still doing these, I'd love to grab a couple sketches from you!

He's a fallen angel, who's melancholic and rather apathetic about everything.

She's a magical girl, generally pretty optimistic and determined.

-Sketch color (or just let me choose): Up to you

-Headshot (5kt), Bust (7kt) or whole torso (10kt): Whatever floats your boat. I'll be paying >100k per character, but I'm happy to leave it in your hands

-Any extra requirements such as extra character, smaller canvas, characters having an interaction: I know I've done two in one form, but I'd like both of them on separate canvases. You're welcome to take artistic freedom with their designs if you want to; I don't mind.

Thank you!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@macaroni33 @gungal @koobi @AquaticMercenary @Rhaeyne @Hyasynthetic
You all have slots ^^ it might take a while though because of how many orders I've received lmao

@AmeriaSparrow You have a slot! In answer to your question, it's like a 4/5 chance I can continue the drawing, so probably. And sure you can order more when I'm done!
@macaroni33 @gungal @koobi @AquaticMercenary @Rhaeyne @Hyasynthetic
You all have slots ^^ it might take a while though because of how many orders I've received lmao

@AmeriaSparrow You have a slot! In answer to your question, it's like a 4/5 chance I can continue the drawing, so probably. And sure you can order more when I'm done!
8mN8IU5.png
@jimidoodles

Thank you! That sounds perfect.
@jimidoodles

Thank you! That sounds perfect.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@jimidoodles
Thanks! Should I send payment now or later?
@jimidoodles
Thanks! Should I send payment now or later?
@koobi since the list is long, you can send it anytime between now and in a week ^^
@koobi since the list is long, you can send it anytime between now and in a week ^^
8mN8IU5.png
@ladylilitu No don't worry you still have the slot! What would you like to order?
@ladylilitu No don't worry you still have the slot! What would you like to order?
8mN8IU5.png
@ladylilitu thank you!
@ladylilitu thank you!
8mN8IU5.png
@jimidoodles could i please be put on a pinglist? :)
@jimidoodles could i please be put on a pinglist? :)
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels sure thing!
@ElysianJewels sure thing!
8mN8IU5.png
(shortcut)
(shortcut)
8mN8IU5.png
1 2 3 4